Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 42. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
NEO is one of the potential coins in the future, NEO many people call it Ethereum from China so I'm sure the future is very bright, I recommend NEO should be in your investment portfolio in order to get big profits in the future.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
NEO, I believe it will prove its value in the future. Like ETH, only a market test token can have great possibilities.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
In contrast to Ethereum, Neo has a solution to problems: scaling, legalization of smart contracts, ease of their writing and application, mining. Neo works on the system of proof of stake.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
since release till now, NEO's price just pump, it didn't even dump hard as bitcoin and ether
NEO is a good in it's own way.
Chinese are very get into it. and I think it would be awake soon. buy and hold ^^
Activity: 17
NEO it is not bad choice. I think that NEO network has the good potential to growth against ETH and BTC. So I think that NEO should have a place in any crypto portfolio. But it is conservative invsetment as BTC and ETH as well.
Activity: 98
NEO is one of those projects that are in the stage of full readiness but almost never used, I expect that this project will be replaced by a more promising blockchain platform, and will not reveal its potential.
Activity: 77
In contrast to Ethereum, Neo has a solution to problems: scaling, legalization of smart contracts, ease of their writing and application, mining. Neo works on the system of proof of stake.
Activity: 94
Neo is a good choice for long-term investment,has great potential for growth.
Activity: 84
NEO it is not bad choice. I think that NEO network has the good potential to growth against ETH and BTC. So I think that NEO should have a place in any crypto portfolio. But it is conservative invsetment as BTC and ETH as well.
Activity: 98
I think you should hold NEO for long-term goal. One of the interesting advantages that NEO has from the technology perspective is that they are quantum computer resistant.
Activity: 126
All markets are down. Anchor is a good coin. Long time NEO investment is a good idea. Neo very potential, for the current market only patiently waiting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I think NEO is a pretty good investment, especially in the long term. Also, if China's policy towards the crypto currencies changes in a positive direction, I think that NEO can see a significant increase in its price.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
Yes, you are right. NEO Price went to 140 USD or More. This coin has a bright future. And it can hit 500 USD if bitcoin price hit at 20-30K USD. NEO is called the second Ethereum in China. So, When the market is down, every coin will down too. So, don't be disappointed buddy, Keep your NEO hold. You will make good profits. And try to grab some EOS coin too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Neo is doing good now and this year is a good year and opportunity to accumulate more NEO, we all know that NEO is the Ethereum of China, too many good news about NEO this week and it is going to be purely decentralized soon, for long-term I think NEO is the best among other altcoins out there in the market now and I'm sure this year will be big for NEO
Activity: 175
NEO is good choices for long term investment, they are really promising and I am sure that they will growing up their project and getting big and more bigger.
Activity: 112
It is a good choice, you can get it, especially now that the prices are so low; overall NEO looks like a trustworthy option with a great future ahead so profits would be greater long term with the expected rise on the prices of the market by maybe the end of the year.
Activity: 84
If you look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year more or less...
Activity: 70
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I can see the NEO potential that surely it will overtake ethereum soon. The feature of NEO is most similar to ethereum, but way more advance compared to ethereum. The neo's transaction speed is way more faster than ethereum. Neo also has a smart contract, and as of now, is handling ICO's already. This coin will be successful soon. I am still buying more NEO.
Activity: 79
Yes it is absolutely good long term investment. The  platform it self is already great, supporting so many programming language. The development is huge, the partnership also. Some people call it Chinese Ethereum. I saw many ICO moving from other smart-contract platform to NEO, its gaining popularity
Pages:
Jump to: