Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 62. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Of course NEO is a good choice for crypto lover. Each year, 15 million NEO tokens are unlocked which can be used by the NEO development team to fund long term development goals. NEO is really good for long term investment. NEO is the sleeping giant I fully expect that we will see it near Ethereum numbers in the future China slowed it down,  but I expect when it takes off to be like what ETH did earlier this year. So I think it is good time for buy NEO coin. Thanks.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
NEO has a very interesting project with good market use , making it one of the coins that are predicted to be top gainers. Holding it for ling time purposes is a reasonable idea as it will grow and gain value with time
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
Yes, of course! Neo is one of the best investition on long time period. If China will be loyal to cryptocurrency - we'll see big gain of NEO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I think yes, especially if you are intended to purchase it at the present rates. More and more ICOs desire to be built on NEO platform, I think in 2018 NEO can easily reach $1k, but we will see Wink
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
NEO as the Ethereum, two very strong assets, they are now very good to buy, prices have fallen sharply. Only Buy
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Yes Neo is a good choice for long term investment. They have the same platform (ETH) and it's an Ethereum killer. If you want to be more confident about your investment leave it atleast 6 months or 12 months so in return you'll gain faster.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
neo is a good choice to invest, but this time not just neo that its price down but bitcoin and also altcoin also down you have to be patient neo will rise again
Activity: 392
I think it's not a bad choice. this coin shows its development and potential. Yes now she has fallen, like the whole market. but this is a chance to buy it at lower levels. therefore, NEO for a long term is a nice option.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
In my oppinion NEO is not he best choice for a long term hold. It has a lot of compatitors like EOS, ONT, ICX which look much stronge and prospective. NEO can win this rally only if China remove the crypto ban, but I don't see how it can happen in the nearrest future.

I cannot agree with you.
NEO is one of the best option for long term investment and probably the best competitor of Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
In my oppinion NEO is not he best choice for a long term hold. It has a lot of compatitors like EOS, ONT, ICX which look much stronge and prospective. NEO can win this rally only if China remove the crypto ban, but I don't see how it can happen in the nearrest future.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Yes it is ,neo has been undervalued all the time that is why it is my first bet who can replace ethereum's platform in the future,because it is the upgraded version of ethereum,as the chinese ethereum it offers anything that ethereum's platform offers it is upgraded replica of ethereum which has better technology than its predecessor! thats why we really need to get this coin for your own gains in the future.
Activity: 294
Neo is the chinese ethereum which is having its own value and image in the market of coins and is good for long term investment. At this time all coin market is having hard time so it had effected neo also, just wait for the good time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
I mostly even like NEO over ethereum because neo has better platform compare to ethereum which is a little bit outdated by NEO,though they both offers d-apps and smartcontracts neo's NEP5 tokens will soon be replacing the erc20 tokens of ethereum,plus neo's value is very undervalued that is why we need to get as many NEO as we can.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
One of the reasons that makes it attractive is that the NEO platform is available in almost all languages, such as Java, Kotlin, Microsoft.net, Go and Python. All this aiming to expand the community and attract new investors and developers.

I think it is
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Right now its one of best investment after Bitcoin and Ethereum because its doing very good for many members and have good potential to grow some more even right now most of coins dropping very quickly but its still have some good sign many big investors checking and have some good investment Chinese backup is giving some more attraction if some one want in long term basis then surely he can do in this as its going to be very strong in coming years
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
It is the chinese ethereum that is why it is being called as the upgraded version of ethereum! it has a lot of potential to grow and its platform is much powerful ethereum's today.It is very cheap as of the moment that is why we need to get as many as we can because this coin will be massive in the upcoming years as these developers are starting to use neo platform over ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
In my view, I will Pick NEO after Ethereum! NEO has a great potential. If the market will up again then NEO can be hit 500 USD Easily! Yes NEO is like ETH not only in China rather the worldwide.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I'd like NEO not for chinese eth. I'd like that more and more ICO's goes on NEO platform. And we got real competitor for ETH monopoly. As ICO platform NEO now is second. All other as Gbyte, Stratis, Ardor, Waves are not so popular
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Of course neo has a solid platform which offers both smartcontracts and d-apps or decentralized applicatios which is being offered by ethereum.The thing is NEO is very cheap right now compare to ethereum,it is being called as the chinese ethereum because its platform is an upgraded version of ethereum,the technolgy is far more advance than ethereum.
Actually, the price is still dropping today NEO price is $50, i think it is worth to buy but in a couple of days, the price may still go down. So keep watching the market and buy when you feel the price is low. Project wise i have full confidence in future NEO will become most promising like bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Of course neo has a solid platform which offers both smartcontracts and d-apps or decentralized applicatios which is being offered by ethereum.The thing is NEO is very cheap right now compare to ethereum,it is being called as the chinese ethereum because its platform is an upgraded version of ethereum,the technolgy is far more advance than ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: