Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 60. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
As we see the price of NEO is  moving now along with the market but its rise will be thus year.
There are some positive facts:
NEO cooperates with certification bodies in China for the possibility of comparing real assets using smart contracts;
NEO received a patent for interchain compatibility;
NEO's new partners are such giants as Bancor, Agrello, Coindash, Nest Fund and Binance, and even rumored to collaborate with Microsoft.
So don't worry, wait a little.  No need to hurry in NEO selling now.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

NEO has got  a lot of potential but I see people withdrawing money with just short term trading. I think one should wait at least an year to get good returns from this coin.
Activity: 140
Any coin can be a potential for long term investments. All you need understand though is the idea that digital coins go high in value because it is utilized or is useful for the people. If the usage is only for holding it. Then holding for long term may not work. You will be in a race of who sells first when price is still up. When a coin is really used then there is no need for worrying about its volatility because it will certainly go up in value. So do some research about how the coins are really used and by the most useful one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

Since Neo is on an accumulation period now, I think that it is good to buy and to hold it for long-term period. I know that I will get a lot of profit from this one.
Activity: 112
As for me, investing in NEO is a good choice.  I think by the end of the year the price will grow 2 times.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Just look at this project to find out that it's worth the investment. This is the best project in China. Neo deserves attention and it's worth having in your wallet. There will definitely be good profits in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Yes it is. But bear in mind that "long investment" means putting it aside in cold stodage for few years, not few weeks Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
neo, Ether and Stellar are good choices for long-term profit, Bitcoin for short-term gain.
more prefer Stellar.

Not only NEO and Stellar but top altcoins as well.
Investing on top altcoins like NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Verge, Tron and other top altcoins will offer us higher opportunities of earning higher profits and earnings.
That is why more investors are investing on top altcoins and other promising coins that has the potential to be the next top altcoins because they are smart investors.
I am a Hodler so I hold my altcoins until I need money badly.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
I told you there was a good buying opportunity last month, have you bought though?
My wallets are ready for another take off already. I hope we see new highs now.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st

I agree that NEO is for long term investments as every top altcoins do.
Most of the new altcoins that I am getting through bounty campaigns since last year are for my long term investments and for my future goals.
I am one of the lucky guys who earned my 10 year salary that I just earned it in half a year time so until today I am still joining multiple bounty campaigns at the same time so that I could get more new altcoins as much as I can.
So investing NEO, top altcoins and new altcoins are indeed worth holding for long term investments and future goals.
Activity: 24
i think it is good
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
neo, Ether and Stellar are good choices for long-term profit, Bitcoin for short-term gain.
more prefer Stellar.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
This currency has grown and today is the second most valuable in market capitalization.
There are rumors about decentralizing it, however, I believe the announced decentralization efforts are still timid.
If the network remains centralized and obedient to any government, I do not think it reasonable to believe that it will allow secure applications in the future.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36

I think NEO is a good coin because NEO is a Multi-Billion Dollar Disaster coin, and you do not think the price is down is a mistake from the NEO team. this is only the result of a declining market lately. I think NEO is a good coin for long term investment
Activity: 266
Yeap NEO is good choice at least in this year. If China regulators change their laws about ICO's that will be fine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
If you look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
If you prefer long term investment better to hold several coins.
Because you never know what will happen next.

Give me 4 altcoin for long-term please
Activity: 224
If you prefer long term investment better to hold several coins.
Because you never know what will happen next.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
I can see now in my paint that this neo is somewhat rising again with the start of its rise and altcoins, as well as that you made the long term especially now that the bitcoin news will be raised again and maybe reach 30k usd before the end of this year. Just wait for the altcoins to come together with the bitcoin upbeat is the rise of altcoins so we just trust just wait, all losers can recover their losing money and maybe even grow well .

Rising or falling that's the character of every altcoins right now specially we seen bitcoin price to be rising further. For now we must be observant in the same manner that other traders were doing. But the most important for long term investments not just with neo only, we should also think more profit for other coins to go more progressive this month and for the next coming months to go.
Activity: 179

For me, this is my biggest long term hold ever after BTC and ETH.
One of the simple reason is there ICO platform is already doing wonders, there initial ICOs: RPX, TKY, they were so crowded and sold out in minutes.
There marketing Team is amazing, and there are regular developer conferences around the world always.

They are a serious business and no doubt, you can bet your life on a project who work so hard.

There are so many choices of token that we can buy now because many of them are success during ico but not many we  can hold for long term.
Though the rpx is sold out just in minutes, its not guarantee that it will be good for long term. My long term choice is always etherium and bitcoin. No other. The other just for short term.
Pages:
Jump to: