Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 56. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
Yes. Neo is chinese ethereum. I would like to hold Neo for long term, it was the first what i bought when i just started traiding and the first what i saled cause i wasnt good in it. Now price is growing slowly but strong. So its good investment for long term, my opinion
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

NEO grows well, so it's well worth the long-term investment. All the markets are falling and I think it's a natural thing and sure it will grow again. Every growth is always accompanied by correction, do not panic and keep holding it for profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You feel disappointed just because NEO price dumped just a little bit? LOL.

Don't worry cause the whole market dump and pump everyday, even the king of crypto world still can be dumped to 6k$ so it's very normal when another crypto dumped as well. NEO is being supported by the biggest country in crypto world, China, and it'll become the next ETH soon.
Activity: 110
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government.
Activity: 215
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
If we are talking about the NEO project, then this is certainly a very, very fine opportunity to invest in the long term. Indeed this is a good decision because it seems to me that in the case of this project you will have a great opportunity to earn money in the future
Activity: 252
it seems to me that NEO was good at short-term investment and long-term investment is not suitable for it
Activity: 128
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Think of NEO / USDT values, do not think of NEO / BTC. Because bitcoin prices are very volatile. But we can see the usdt price of the anchor is increasing. This coin proved to be very valuable. and China is a great power. They will have the ambition to turn their NEO into ETH.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I don't think NEO will show itself in long-term investments. it seems to me that long-term investments are not for NEO.
Activity: 238
I feel that Neo is a good investment to hold. The developer team is active and there is a strong community. Most of the coins are in red now, so it is not surprising for Neo.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think it's worth.this coin even now looks quite promising, although it does not exist for so long,then why not take advantage of it?
Activity: 168
Neo is one of the good coins and has great potential in the future, Neo development in the market is very good I see from year to year the price is getting up and now getting popular, I think Neo is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 151
Yes i think
They support token too
And neo have a staking and masternodes at their wallet
And on their roadmap
They got so many project to do
Buy it and hold til the project done
I think the price will go to the moon
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
I'm sure that NEO is a great investment coin. I bought a few coins and I think I can sell them at a price of $ 700 per coin.

NEO is excellent project with great future. I have invested a lot in it and advice everyone to invest in NEO.
For $700 you will have to wait  and hold it for a while, because I don;t see it happening this year.
Activity: 291
It is a very scalable, secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community. I would say that it is a very good investment for long term. Many new alts are using their platform and i can see a bright future for NEO
Activity: 51
Neo is attractive and has a big community maybe it will give a good profit some day
Activity: 162
YES! Because it's has a huge community and platforms, it's has a very cheap and potential coin I believe its price will be grow in these next few months. It's will bring us huge profitable in the long term.
Activity: 294
I think it's beautiful.and in no case should you miss this great opportunity to invest in such a powerful cryptocurrency
Activity: 25
neo is now often compared to compete with eth and xlm. now this neo becomes one of the coins that has potential. we can continue to see the development of this neo coin to deserve to be a long-term investment coin.
Pages:
Jump to: