Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 63. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Currently Neo is the no.1 coin in China. Also recently China allowed an a ICO to launch on the NEO platform which is big news and goes on to show that NEO is here to stay and a long term coin. You cant go wrong investing in NEO.
if this is really new, then this platform will have a huge interest of many users, because I think the Chinese market is quite promising .
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
Currently Neo is the no.1 coin in China. Also recently China allowed an a ICO to launch on the NEO platform which is big news and goes on to show that NEO is here to stay and a long term coin. You cant go wrong investing in NEO.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Coins in the top 10 on coinmarketcap are good options for long term. Anchors are good coin and have quite a good foundation, there are a lot of coin development based on the Neo platform. Be sure to keep it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
Probably the best available choice long term. Good governance, clear use cases, good technology, good dividends... it doesn´t get much better than this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think Yes, Neo is really one of the best options for the long-term. A huge plus is that behind this coin is a real technology, it is clear that the developers are investing money and soul into their creation. Their efforts do not remain in vain so capitalization and the total price of the coin showed a huge increase.
Also a plus is that the coin is focused on the Chinese market, which has the largest audience, but lies and minus in connection with the statements of the Chinese authorities to ban ICO, cryptocurrency exchanges. Although the last speech of the head of the Chinese Central Bank was in a positive way for bitcoin and cryptocurrency in General.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
I believe NEO will eventually reach and even pass Ethereums current price. NEO exists in its own financial ecosystem, China has had many major financial successes that people in the west don’t know about. China is also currently the worlds most populous country with over 1 billion people living there. Not many people know about WeChat and Alibaba but they are both multi-billion dollar companies backed and supported by the Chinese consumers. I believe NEO will take a similar path and will be “China’s Ethereum”, just like “China’s WhatsApp” (WeChat) and “China’s Amazon”(Alibaba, AliExpress). NEO’s price is skyrocketing already, I have big expectations for NEO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Of course NEO is one of the most significant projects of 2018, I think that this project will be able to create a serious prospect in order to overcome the title of the best crypto project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I bravely say yes because I experience the benefit of buying neo when the price is still 30 dollars and then within a period of a few months to 100 dollars, is not that wonderful?
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
I am completely disappointed in the long-term investment because more than half a year I absolutely did not get any profit with three coins! I think that with the NEO situation is not better.
Activity: 280
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Well, I think the long-term investment is an excellent choice for short-term investments, but among those who have long-term investment thinking, they still invest in short to get a profit from the current situation. It is difficult to grow, and everyone wants to get a profit if they see a chance.
Activity: 378
Yes, Neo is good choice for long term because it have a solid platform. It have a lot of potential to grow.It gives you good returns if you can hold it for long term
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I personally think you did not make a mistake and made a good choice. Now the situation with the market is such that we all waste an part of our investments. I think NEO is a long-term investment that is worth it.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
I feel that Neo is a good investment to hold. The developer team is active and there is a strong community. Most of the coins are in red now, so it is not surprising for Neo.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Last week i bought some Bitcoin and NEO coins, But now the price are dropped. Even though i have planned to hold my coins.  For sure within few days it may increase.  NEO is good for long term investment, because in future many ICO will use this. Dont loose your hope.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
I think that NEO is basically a good choice, but now there are coins that suits better for long-term investments like EOS
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
Than NEO has disappointed you? In the long term, I think NEO is a good investment, but China prohibits much in respect of cryptocurrency, so there are risks of investing in this coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
NEO is a good option for long-term investment because it is quite volatile and if you hold a coin about half a year you can get a good profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
hold your neo buddy Smiley i think neo has the potential to grow more
neo's platform have many computer languages which is good, why is it good? because the languages that are used is for expansion
i believe in this coin for long term investment
one of the most undervalued alt coin for me
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
For me in some case yes and in some not, investing in it is a big risky but you are able to gain a lot of money in short time so maybe invest and in big pump change to other coin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
if you want to do long term investment then you should choose other alt coins....and my point of view Btc Ethe is the best coin for long term pursepctive
Pages:
Jump to: