Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 119. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
There will be coins who scam, while others do not. It really is about doing your homework and investing based on a sound judgement. It will not sort out all the scma,s but will show some blatant ones, freeing your investment for other, better ones.
Activity: 20
February 07, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
As prices for BTC and ETH fell sharply, many investors began to panic.
I think it is the best time to invest in ICO, because there are fewer people involved in ICO, you can choose some excellent ICO projects to participate in, I recommend you to know the cardstack.
The drastic fall in prices really messed it up for the investors. Would it always be good to invest only because there are fewer people involved now? Question from a ICO newbie Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:11:22 AM
IСO is now really very risky. But the profit can be good. If there are doubts, it is better not to invest money, but to look for other ways of earning - investing, bounty, mining.
February 07, 2018, 03:09:48 AM
IMHO now a good time to take part in a good ICO. PRice of ETH and BTC is low and in few weeks/months it will cost higher to participate ICOs. But it is still very risky to come in Crypto now) But without risk there is no profit in crypto)
PS: I can't say anything about your ICO) DYOR and only cold head)
If we are purchasing ETH and BTC at a low price, making it cheaper to participate in ICOs, what could be the risks?
Activity: 686
February 07, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
Yes i think this is good time. because lot of investors are coming in to ico and hard caps are reaching so quickly. so now its best time to invest their and earn good money in 2019.
February 07, 2018, 02:52:48 AM
ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-important-information-when-we-decide-to-invest-in-icos-2889318.
Do not throw your money through the window

The research skill is what's hard for me. I'll make sure to read them all carefully. Thanks for the link Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 02:29:19 AM
No
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
Probably yes.
Now a lot of money left the markets. And many ICOs can not collect the cap to develop their projects. After bying at ICO, you should be prepared to wait a many time until the project and its token rise.
Activity: 56
February 07, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
I'd say ICOs are always the best choice if you analyse them carefully. Most investors are just following what others do without any efforts. It leads them to scams and they blame legit ICOs as well.
Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 02:17:30 AM
As prices for BTC and ETH fell sharply, many investors began to panic.
I think it is the best time to invest in ICO, because there are fewer people involved in ICO, you can choose some excellent ICO projects to participate in, I recommend you to know the cardstack.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
IMHO now a good time to take part in a good ICO. PRice of ETH and BTC is low and in few weeks/months it will cost higher to participate ICOs. But it is still very risky to come in Crypto now) But without risk there is no profit in crypto)
PS: I can't say anything about your ICO) DYOR and only cold head)
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-important-information-when-we-decide-to-invest-in-icos-2889318.
Do not throw your money through the window
February 07, 2018, 01:18:28 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Pages:
Jump to: