Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 110. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:10:50 AM
If you have notice lately,  bear in the cryptocurrency market is not affecting ICO participation. As a matter of fact,  new ICO keep springing up almost everyday. Is this development good or bad?  It is neither.  If you can resesrch and recognise good ICO,  this time might be good to buy cheap ICO.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
When the market is not good, it is a smart choice to invest in ico, because the probability of ico loss is very small. If the good market comes, the investment income of ico will be many times.

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 14, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
Everytime is always right to invest in ICO, it is mostly back up with many successful traders whose their orientation is efficient to make the success of any projects.
Many ICOs give bonuses of about 50-30% to all their investors which absolute huge.
There are a lot of scam amongst the ICO one just need to be careful in joining ICO for not to be scammed.

ICO is profitable join any time any day you feel you are comfortable with.
Not, the only right time to join an ico is if you have studied the project throughly if you have not then you are wasting your time and probably your money time by investing in an ico just because it has huge bonuses, most of the time that is a bad signal since that means they want to sell their tokens as fast as they can and they do not care to give them away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 03:07:07 AM
I think it is the best time to invest in ICO, because there are fewer people involved in ICO, you can choose some excellent ICO projects to participate in, I recommend you to know the Bob's Repair  its a very good ico right now
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 14, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
I think it's a good time, the whole market is falling, you can at least try your luck with ICO
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 02:34:24 AM
Before choosing an ICO project, you need to carefully analyze it so that scammers do not own your funds! Also after a good ICO you need to wait a long time for it to go out and present to the stock exchange!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 02:23:50 AM
There's always a good time to invest in ICO, since there's always good ICOs out there. You just need to be careful. Look into your future investments a bit, read their WP (its a good sign if it leaves no questions unanswered); make sure, that ICO has practical application in real-life industry; check out if the team has experience in crypto areas and the areas or application for their project.
VLB, for example, has all of the above.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
In recent times, the market is saturated with money. All ICO hardcap close early, you can invest a good promising ICO but a small amount.
If the ICO is very close to getting their hardcap then they you should invest to protect you or orders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
In recent times, the market is saturated with money. All ICO hardcap close early, you can invest a good promising ICO but a small amount.
February 13, 2018, 05:40:15 PM
I do not think it's time we follow ico because there are so many ico scam at this time, this can be overcome by way of careful and follow the ico we want to choose, choose the really good
Yes, but of course for really good invest you need find some friends, which opened projects or knows, who use it and try accept it and wait for profit.
Activity: 216
February 13, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
I do not think it's time we follow ico because there are so many ico scam at this time, this can be overcome by way of careful and follow the ico we want to choose, choose the really good
February 13, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
If you have big steel balls and some money, you can try find 5-10 ico, which you can use for x10-x30 partially, 10% per ico from your bank.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 13, 2018, 05:27:25 PM
Now is the time to buy ICOs which is a few months before the next altcoin season. Altcoins bloom after some BTC partial recovery. They die when BTC fails to breach new ATH or breakouts from ATH as traders want to trade BTC volatility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
The best time to invest in ICO is when ETH price in usd is low. After a while, when tokens will be released, ETH might have a different bigger value comparing with fiat and you earn 2 times.
If the ICO token grows less than ETH, then it will be an unsuccessful investment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 05:22:55 PM
The best time to invest in ICO is when ETH price in usd is low. After a while, when tokens will be released, ETH might have a different bigger value comparing with fiat and you earn 2 times.
Activity: 322
February 13, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
It is very important to do your own research before investing to ICO's and specially you should go through that company's whitepaper as well as their social media channels and telegram groups. Majority of the ICO's are genuine and some are scams as well and it is always advisable to do your own research. I think Daneel is a good ICO to invest and it is a beginning of new era in crypto currency. Daneel's ICO is already started and still you have a chance to join their general sale. Further they have reached their soft cap and more than 8M DAN tokens sold and still counting. Further ICO ends in 19 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 10%. Further i personally believe that this is the time to buy ICO tokens since ETH & BTC has fallen down these days.
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 03:46:43 PM
I think now is a good time to buy ICO, because as BTC prices fell, so the cost of the investment ICO become low, you only need to choose a good ICo project, so when the bull market comes, there will be a very good income.
Activity: 2
February 12, 2018, 04:41:25 PM
take a look here it's absolutely free https://marineco.in you must win some good ico.
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
It's amazing to see how many participants and investors are already with this project. Great job for everyone who participates especially for dev manager.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
February 12, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
I think yes because you can buy some ethereum or bitcoin for a lower price and that will give you more chances to just buy and get some more tokens in the future which is not a bad deal for the people who wants to invest in ICOs in a very practical way. Invest now and get a chance to make your money up to 5 folds by just investing in an ICO.
Jump to: