Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 112. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:42:15 AM
If my advice is better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin that the result will be much more promising than others. Besides investing in coins is much more comfortable because if you want for the long term then the result will be great.
Activity: 189
February 11, 2018, 12:38:27 AM
in my opinion this time is not the right time to follow an ico but this does not mean ico is not profitable we just must be careful in choosing ico, you can see the ico rating in icobench if it is necessary for reference
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 12:27:18 AM
I think so. This is the perfect time to get go investing for having a drops coin for you. If you are an investor you can grap the good opportunity for you. This is happening ones in a blue moon. Have your coin now, have what you think you can make investment.
Activity: 20
February 11, 2018, 12:06:14 AM
it's better not to invest in ICO lately a lot of fraud projects, they go without word after the profits from investors. use your money for trading or other investments
Yeah, I've heard about many fraud projects too. However, there's no place without scams and everything comes with a risk so a deep research and understanding on the field could at least lower the possibilities of being involved in a fraud project.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 10, 2018, 06:09:41 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland's Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I think anytime is a good time to invest in ico , the key is to choose the right ico to invest in .
How to find the right ico among so many icos ?That's really a difficult question.
I do not know if I agree with that statement, yes you can still make a lot of money with icos but I think the time where you could make an easy fortune with icos has passed, many people are not going to want to comply with the new regulations and know your customer policies and are simply not going to invest in icos anymore also with bitcoin and other alts giving such high profits there is no point in risking so much money in something which could be a scam.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
February 10, 2018, 04:10:54 PM
The best time to invest on an ICO is when you know what makes that ICO is the best ICO going around. For everybody to know that, they must read a project's whitepaper, analyze it, and made a conclusion from it.
Recently i am interested in the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain (VLB) token ICO. They have a good team for the project, they have already made CarFix which is a car repairment company (which is one of industry that works in the Vehicle Lifecycle Industry), realistic softcap and hardcap, and not to mention that the Vehicle Lifecyle Industry is a big industry that includes massive kind of industry, so it will be a big token in the future if team achieve and run their project well. In short word, it is a good investment and token has a good chance to have a higher price than the initial price. They are on public presale now from 5th Feb 2018 until 12 March 2018. I hope my investment this time will bring me more fortune. O ya, becareful of scammer because there are many people who disguise as a team of vlb and sending people a private chat, i have one too but i immediately contact VLB team on the official group and they inform me fast enough that the team will not send people a private chat to invite people to invest on vlb.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
ICO’s will be around for a long time. The best time to invest in ICO is when you have a full understanding of the project. If you see it well, then you can opt to join and invest...your call. As a newbie, you can participate in their social media campaign. Fear is normal. But if you will drown yourself in fear, you will never be able to advance. Face your fear and take some risks!
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
February 10, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
It is definitely a good time to invest in ICOS; and Tomo Coin is the one I would recommend. Tomo Coin is answering the need of scalability and cross chains solutions which is much needed today. I know those are the buzzwords that many projects are claiming to be working on, but the Tomo Coin team have the experience to see this project through. Not only do they have the experience, but they have already racked up numerous success with various blockchain project already!!

Tomo Coins off-chain solutions seem to be the most feasible of any project that I have seen so far. This will bring much needed scalability to the Ethereum Blockchain. This will not be done by forking Ethereum, but developing its’ very own main chain which other blockchains will be able to easily communicate with, at much lower costs than we see today!! Looking at their roadmap they are so far ahead of many other projects.

Aside from Tomo Coins technical expertise, this team understands about community unlike to changing landscapes of developers who only goal is to many money. Tomo Coin is actually out to build strong foundations which will support the future of the crypto community.

7f1eeb5
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 10, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
it's better not to invest in ICO lately a lot of fraud projects, they go without word after the profits from investors. use your money for trading or other investments
Activity: 126
February 10, 2018, 08:10:38 AM
Yes,now good time to invest in ICO . But buying good 100% trusted ICO. First knew about many ICO then invest and full care full to invest it. Some ICO is scam.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
February 10, 2018, 07:45:19 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future but no one can tell you which one will prevail. Do your own research and try to predict which con will endure and will be in high demand. I consider BCT as a transition currency and ETH is just a hyped concept. Both will be abandoned along with other hyped currencies as soon as regulations are enforced. BTC already lost a huge market share to altcoins now at less than 40%.

Next public trend will be for privacy coins. Although most of them are not really private and worse, some are centralized. If you are unsure diversify your investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
February 10, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
Much better if you review the light until the white paper of ico project to make sure it wont be scam ico.
I recommend VLB.io ico it has a great project having big impact in automotive industry, many people will be benefited for this project specially for car owners and corporate car owners. This project offers many services from creation until to junk yard.

Anyone who wants to learn for their project here is the link to direct you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2863598.20
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

not all ICO projects are scams, there are 5% left in 100% ICO projects that can we say a good project and not to be a scam one. you better to find and take a shot to search that ICO. and if you find a one that you think its a promising one so go ahead take a bite, but if you want a solid investment program that can really generate a real passive profits in the near future, choose one from BTC and ETH. it is up to you which is better for you to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 09, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
There is no time one can not invest into ICO, provided it provide value for investment, the demand for ICOs  has grown recently and good ICOs will never struggle to raise fund no matter what the market is saying, only decent projects struggle to raise fund for their project
Every time popping up a lot of projects so it would be a lot of people who are confused to choose which one is best. The only way is to analyze various aspects of the project. Choosing ICO is actually a high-risk activity because we could lose our money. But if we can choose the right project then we can get big profits. So choose the best and we all must be smart to choose a project, our future will be determined from how we choose the right project for future investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
February 09, 2018, 09:49:22 AM
if you buy ethereum or bitcoin you have to hold it for a long time and maybe you will get bored,
if you want to get a better profit, you can invest in new ico, you can search in this forum, or at https://icodrops.com
suggestions from me,
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Yes it is a good time to invest in ico now the altcoin prices are low but in future there prices will increases and get profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 09, 2018, 09:35:29 AM
it is good time to invest in ICOs now, as well as to buy altcoins. You may catch up the "last door", because prices slowly tend to grow.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
Each month there are several new ICOs (last two months more than 50). Of course you need to filter them based on the project/team/ICO structure and be very aware of scams and phishing emails

It is also nice to contribute to new projects that can revolutionize people lives
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
It is always good time to invest in Ico,but in the most interesting and promising ones.You must find all the information about the project and team,read carefully the whitepaper and roadmap,check the Ico rating and follow  the ico thread on bitcointalk
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
There is no time one can not invest into ICO, provided it provide value for investment, the demand for ICOs  has grown recently and good ICOs will never struggle to raise fund no matter what the market is saying, only decent projects struggle to raise fund for their project
Jump to: