Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 50. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Lately, I can not find a good ICO for investing.  Several projects in my practice were unsuccessful.  Therefore, I began to approach the choice of the project very responsibly.  The probability of a scam is even in very high-quality projects.  And at best the project can return money to investors.  But this is not always the case.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-important-information-when-we-decide-to-invest-in-icos-2889318.
Do not throw your money through the window

I think not totally 50%. For me 10% is scam. Many of the ico is they can reach their soft cap, that is why they didn't paid. The best, don't risk all your money if you are not sure in ico. Invest in btc is pretty sure profitable than others.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
take this opportunity to be part of the greatest ICO i have ever seen  . bitxoxo made such a great success on their presale and now the main will be live anytime soon . the project made such a good participation from people world wide so better be aprt of it and learn how great theire project is . this will become a great success because the project is well established
Activity: 132

Anytime is a good time to invest in ICO per say, The distinguishing and most important factor however is tHE ico YOU INVEST IN, If you invest in a project that offers the market a god product then you will get good return there will be demand for this coin, if you however settle for an ICO with a poor project then it doesn't really matter  the time you invest, the project will certainly fail
with reagards of investing time is not important the legit and trusted project is a must . but i can consider bitxoxo trading platform as one of the best ICO today . they have trading platform that started since 2014 and still successfully running until today . the presale conducted during last week of april was a big success and now they are in main sale and for sure this will be a big hit too . better get into bitxoxo project now this is a great project people shouldn't miss
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I suggest that if you are at a dilemma to which altcoin you were going to invest, then pick the established coins in the market to ensure profit and security because all altcoins that are listed on the market are legitimate and are true cryptocurrencies. Investing in this way should clear your doubts since investing in an established coins is more than enough good evidence that it is a legitimate investment wuth no chance of scamming.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
There are a lot of ICOs launching out there, what makes the difference, however, is the structure of the project and its usability. some interesting ICOs you might want to check are Redberry, Loci and Cypherium, make sure you read their white paper and find out as much as you can before committing.
It is a good time to invest in an ICO right now because there are a lot of good ICOs at the moment which I must say, are still largely undervalued. Investors have to take this opportunities as soon as possible because these are the times and situations where you could maximize your profits while spending the least amount of money on the cryptocurrency industry. So if I were you I'll take this opportunity to buy cheap good coins and profit later.
Activity: 210
Now we need to invest in ICO. But it is important to choose a good project with a great idea, with a strong team, with good advisors (as an example Merculet). Now is the time of ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I always advice that they invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and other major altcoins to begin with. They may proceed to invest in ICOs if the time is already ripe, meaning they already understand how the thing works and how to tell whether an ICO is legit or simply a scam. ICO investment is a great investment. There is no good time to invest to an ICO because ICO will be always there but not quite sure in the future
Activity: 311
I think it might be a good time to look for good presale opportunities. The next big bull market is just around the corner and if you have a good project, that has ideally already confirmed initial exchange listings, it might be worthwhile. I will gladly answer your question, look at this moment, investing in ICO is one of the most promising types of earnings, since on the sale of tokens you can get big bonuses which then turn into your profits
Activity: 322
This time is good for making investment in ICO it is a little bit risky but having patience and market analysis chose the ICO and take initiative because now these are good in the market and crypto has a good future these will be use for different transaction in this time it will look difficult to use your money for investing in ICO. Investing in cryptocurrencies is always risky in the sense that their market price is volatile where it can plunge extremely deep that can cause your investment to shrink drastically too
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
ICO after the time weakened but soon resumed
investing in ICO not depends on the day or season  because you can participate in an ICO if the project is legit , trusted and team are focusing on prmoting the project and enhancing it mroe . and more advantage among other ICO is a must . i would suggest bitxoxo because they are new in the business they are runnin trading platform already since 22014 and it was really great . their Pre ico made become successful and the main sale will start in one day . i do really suggest you to join here
Activity: 35
If you have big steel balls and some money, you can try find 7-8 ico, which you can use for x5-x20 partially, 15% per ico from your bank.
Activity: 6
yes. vẻry good
Activity: 44
I do not think that now is a more suitable time than a couple of years ago. Now many ICO are a bench and it is necessary to choose very carefully.
Activity: 238
I think it is the ideal time to put resources into the altcoins and we can profit in it on the off chance that we purchase the correct one. There are in excess of one coins that can bring you more cash. On the off chance that you have done what's needed research, you can do it.
Activity: 70
Bceгдa выгoднo инвecтиpoвaть . Ho кpaнe ocтopoжнo , пpoвepь и дyмaть . Ceйчac Ico мнoгo и нapвaтьcя нa xopoший пpoeкт кpaйнe тяжeлo . Ho oни ecть ! Я бы cкaзaл ceйчac нe вpeмя , нo вpeмя для xopoшиx пpoeктoв !)
Activity: 182
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Depends from ICO that you want to invest.
If you find a good one then just invest.
Last investment - Welltrado  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Anytime is a good time to invest in an ICO, as long as the project is worthwhile to shine. As long as you have checked the credentials of the team and legitimacy of the project, you can certainly invest in an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: