Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 51. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The average yield of all ICOs, including loss-making, was 1320%. This is enough to understand what attracts people - a huge profit. The yield of some ICOs is tens of thousands of percent, and against such a backdrop, even high risks, loss-making at least a quarter of the ICO and not very likely to get on a really successful project do not stop investors. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
WE see lots of ICO are running and conducting an offering nowadays but i would like to suggest bitxoxo as one of the best trading platform who conducted an ICO  . they made such a great success in pre sale  in just a short time . now the main sale will start in 1 day . I suggest you to participate in it and be part of the futrue success . they have the greatest trading platform that why i said it was the best for me
Activity: 67
It is better to buy ICO when they have pre-sale. So you can save up to fifty percent of your money. And immediately after the end of the ICO to withdraw your profits.
Activity: 126
if you are good in looking such a good project and you seemed it is legit then good to go but if not ii can recommend the great project i have seen today . bitxoxo trading platform already run since 2014 and it is one of the best exchanger i have seen they conducted an ICO this month and their pre ico was become successful it was sold in just a short time and for sure the next ICO will become a successful too try checking it out bitxoxo . have twitter and facebook check out their great news
Activity: 478
There is always a good time to invest in ICO, but we must be cautious when we proceed with ICO. Complete the research on the project I suggest that you choose those who scored higher and ranked ICO.
Activity: 196
No one can know when it will be the best time to invest . The market is unstable , today we see a good growth, and tomorrow the fall
Activity: 112
Yes this is the perfect time to invest in ico since the price is cheaper we can buy more i have join lots of ico and my favorite is bitxoxo because before they launch ico they allready stablish their decentralize exchange and operating since 2016 they are indias top bitcoin exchange now they launch their ico last april check it bro maybe you may find it interesting
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I think that you can invest in ISO projects at any time convenient for you, because they have a limited period of time! If in the market you can choose a duo moment, then ISO does not give such an opportunity!
Activity: 39
Despite the fact that the year 2017 was the heyday of ICO. Now there is also a very large number of quality ICO, where you can increase your capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Really hard to find a good one now. Honestly speaking, most of them have higher risk to be scam, even at the most solid team and community. Because they are trying to sell a whitepaper without existing project or business. So it is all about trust and guts.
Activity: 406
It's not the best time to invest in ICO because of many scammers and other different stuff. Many ICO projects fails nowadays and your profit is just a coin flip game when you have only 50% on succsess.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
In my opinion, any time can be suitable for investment. But only if you are absolutely sure of what you are going to do. If you do not have confidence, then everything can end very sad.
Activity: 37
I would pay the developer a token. And everyone will be happy. The customer guarantees the popularity of using the platform and token, the developer earns on his offspring. This is a steep contact and the contract is beneficial to both parties.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
The last six months, very many people who invested in new projects - very disappointed in them. I do not know what will happen next, But for now it seems to me better to wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
If you are good at analyzing ICOs, good times are always there. It is more promising to invest, of course, while the market is rising.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Yes indeed, the first rule is that you need to look close and carefully before you invest a single $1 in a ICO,
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Read the comments in this branch, I came to the conclusion that no one knows . This is a good time or not . Therefore, you should not listen to anyone and make a conclusion yourself
I think that now is a good time, but the profit from investments is not the same as it was in 2017, when the projects in a short time gave x10.
Activity: 24
i think if you see a good project any time is good to invest
Activity: 210
Yes, of course, ICO is a future!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As for me, now is a very good time for investing into ico projects because people are not easy to deceive and now really worthwhile projects are being developed, but there are very few of them  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: