Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 74. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 28
March 08, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
March 08, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
I lost my hope on ICO's. Many of them priced under their ico value after exchange hit. Participating in them is risky. I prefer buying in exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:10:40 PM
If you think you find a good ico that worths investing it go for it now. Good and trustworthy icos are are to find these days. Unfortunately most of them are scam or dead projects. Personally if i can find a good ico now i would definitely invest in it because good icos will easily get 5-10x. There is nothing more profitable than a sold out ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 08, 2018, 03:07:48 PM
2018 is a great time for people to invest in any category. Investing in ICOs, altcoin will all be profitable. The crypto market is very popular in the world and is heavily involved and invested. But there will be fake ICO projects and they will steal our money. So we need to be careful before investing in ICOs. Or if you want to reduce the risk, you can invest in altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 08, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
Yes, it is a good time for investing in ICO because there are really promising ones nowadays. For me; bobs repair, kwh, dehedge and vestarin are the safest Ico projects. If you can buy coins in pre sale you can get big profit. Investing an Ico is best way to earn in crypto world. And you can find everytime good promomising projects by searcrhing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:00:56 PM
here business of the choice and each to their own, councils happen different who to what faced that and advises, it is necessary to put in the checked ICO which already have enough users, then we won't burn through and we will be able to earn, the main thing isn't lazy and to study before putting.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
March 08, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
Yes, because like in Indigen Foundation, their package is soon to end up. So you can no longer to consider as an investor once you avail some coins in our system. If you wouldn't invest right now, you are losing your opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 08, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
i think that the best time to invest in an ico is already behind us , there where a lot off ico's that gained a profit off x100 or maybe evn x500 , we had stratis , antshares , but at that time there was no regulation and everything was possible

big gainers could come in these times but you have to do realy research because there is to much scam
Activity: 166
March 08, 2018, 04:27:20 AM
instagram Campaign
instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/khoirul_umam17/?hl=id
Spreadsheet #6

Image Likes Link
1. https://www.instagram.com/p/BgBkTpXF2N1/?taken-by=evareium.io  
Activity: 175
March 08, 2018, 04:07:08 AM
Divide and allocate your funds into several posts, into btc, eth and ico. You will learn a lot by doing that, you will learn about the bitcoin, eth and ico market. The more you experience it the more you will master it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:03:01 AM
Many people here write their position about the correct time for investing and investing in general. I think that they are right, you do not need to wait very long for the correct ICO, because almost every ICO is a risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 08, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
There is always a good time to invest in ICO but you have to be cautious while proceeding for ICO.Conduct complete research about that product,Evaluate that product/Idea at your own,get as much information as possible,if that product is introduced by the experience developers see their other successful performance in other projects.I would suggest you to go with those ICO which has better score and high among rank.
Activity: 61
March 08, 2018, 02:40:51 AM
Investing in Initial Coin Offerings can be good anytime as long as you know what you are putting yourself into. If you had invested In a good solid Initially Coin Offered it will give you a massive and exponential growth that is the best entry point in any coin but again if you know what you are doing and you had invested not only your money but your time and effort on certain coin you can check and watch for youtube videos as well for additional analysis good luck to you!
Yes it is anytime you can invest in Initial Coin Offering, but if it is the good time, will there is strategy in this, first you have to search if it in low price before you buy, then wait if it is become high then it’s time to you to sell, so you can earn more.
Activity: 504
March 08, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

if you want to invest into ico be careful.
many scams on ico
if want to play safe better buy btc or eth coin.
they are obviously not a scam, and many enthusiasts...
Activity: 392
March 08, 2018, 01:54:59 AM
it's never too late to invest in ICO, a reliable and trustworthy ICOs.. certainly can bring us to a profit. And it's good for those of you who are promoting ICOs, it's really haven't intend to doing scams. Currently, of course.. a more people who're feel more doubt or require more consideration when choosing ICO because there are many who doing scams.
March 08, 2018, 12:24:12 AM
2018 will be a boom year for ICOs as well as altcoins because now instead of just investing Bitcoin, investors have a lot of choices from altcoins and ICOs. Plus people start to realize that doing ICOs gives you a discounted rate to buy the tokens. Better yet, if you join the ICO during the private presale stage, you get bonuses even higher than in crowdsale.

This is what we do - we pool funds for our members such that ordinary people can participate in private presales with high investment minimum for higher discounts and bonuses.  Currently, we are pooling for a very hyped ICO where we pooled for 200ETH in one day for the ICO team.

Do join our community through the links below and see for yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 1078
March 07, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
I think ICO is a good chance to earn some money, it is usually more profitable than just holding. I would sent like 10% of your deposit on investing in ICOs which you really like - different ICO ratings can help you with it, but you need to have your own opinion, too.
March 07, 2018, 04:18:22 PM
yeah still profit waiting for us, so try to invest in good ico projects that can help you to make rich, and leave from the scam project becareful.

Yes distinguishing between ICOs and scams is most essential work that we should do.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
March 07, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
Now is a good time to invest in ICO. CVproof is a good ICO.
CVproof core business will enable CVproof mid-term to provide other
related services such as sourcing and job posting.
Pages:
Jump to: