Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 70. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 17, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
For you as a newbie i suggest to base for now in sone webiate that rates ico such as icobench and foundico. Im not mean this is a good idea to depend on other but for now we need them and wait until us be prepared and has a critics and analization what good ico it has
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 08:35:43 AM
Many of the icos are banned in others countries you have to be sure not to invest in initial coin offerings that are not banned in countries like China or South Korea or European countries, this indicates that this ico may have some legal problems which may face a backlash further on in its investment process.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 06:17:56 AM
Yes this is the perfect time to invest in ICO because it has a small market value. You should grab that opportunity in order to have a huge amount of investment and later on all this efforts will be paid off.
Activity: 294
March 17, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
i dont think this is the time to invest in ico because i dont know where i have to save this
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 06:06:27 AM
This is the rite time for investors to jump in ad the market is at the bottom with all Altcoins in red.Just invest in Ico but be careful to do your research ad 100s of Icos are propping in everyday.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
It is difficult to say, as today there are fewer investors, all this is connected with the fall of the market. This is certainly not very good, but I think the situation will be resolved soon and everything will be super! So do not be afraid and invest safely in ICO!
SEMUX
March 17, 2018, 05:33:58 AM
lf project is strong, everytime is a good time to invest an ICO. Just need to find a quality project.
Anytime is a good time to invest in ICO. All you need to do is to find a good and a promising ICO project. They have many new ICO's  projects that are promoting their project and many are scam. You would better to choose a good and prominent project. That they can suit the needs of the market. So that your investment will not be lost. And you can earn a bigger profit.
Now it is difficult to find an ICO that will bring high profits. Even very strong projects bring losses for invetsors. A good solution on the part of the team is to block tokens for 1-2 months.
Activity: 148
March 16, 2018, 11:06:21 PM
lf project is strong, everytime is a good time to invest an ICO. Just need to find a quality project.
Anytime is a good time to invest in ICO. All you need to do is to find a good and a promising ICO project. They have many new ICO's  projects that are promoting their project and many are scam. You would better to choose a good and prominent project. That they can suit the needs of the market. So that your investment will not be lost. And you can earn a bigger profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 16, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
It is getting much harder to find profitable ICO now.
As we have already seen, lots of ICO were ending with much lower price while listed in IDEX.
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
If I were you I would divide the money in two prats, and use one part for buying bitcoin and another one for investments in ICO. It would be wise.
Activity: 56
March 16, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
Yes for SURE.
The market is falling down quickly, so we MUST invest into good ICOs to avoid depreciation.
I strongly recommend Mossland ICO coming soon.
This is the best ICO I found so far.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 16, 2018, 10:56:39 AM
I think yes because ICO promising high profit even 10 times profit in amonth, to make better profit in crypto market you have to try it even any high risk there. Alot of ICO now offer good product and service. But before jump it make sure you have good strategy and money management to reduce the risk and you have to learn the purpose of the project and what problem will be solved, the community and the team founder.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
March 16, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Yes, invest as long as you can handle it. It is good that you are aware to some ico scam and It will be a good start. Looking at the  platforms, white papers and developers of an ico are the key. I recommend that you can also invest to all trusted ico and find it with the use of google.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 16, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
Take a look at the prices of ICO coins that just after its ICO was over recently, most of them are lower than its ICO price. The main reason is the worse market performance of the whole market. So it is better to buy tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
I drew attention to the fact that many projects are waiting for a stunning success are now at a low price, so it may be worth looking at the projects whose solution will be closer. but of course we should invest now. although I would recommend buying bitcoins and wait for the rate to return to normal at least 16 thousand after that to invest in a new project.
Yeah  this is  the  time to invest  if you enough resources because you would end to rip bigger yield if this  is the deepest part of the waves when  it bounces  back  that would  be  the biggest opportunity to earn profits in just period of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
I drew attention to the fact that many projects are waiting for a stunning success are now at a low price, so it may be worth looking at the projects whose solution will be closer. but of course we should invest now. although I would recommend buying bitcoins and wait for the rate to return to normal at least 16 thousand after that to invest in a new project.
Activity: 44
March 15, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
many Ico are Scam! becareful
Activity: 274
March 15, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
I would rather wait till the price rise again. I think for now it is a little bit difficult to predict the result of ICO and tradings of the project.
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
Study the ITOB project. He already has a good and experienced development team,
 many ICO sites (ICObench-https://icobench.com/ico/itob) know about this project!
The price for the token is not high!
Tokens for sale :400,000,000. Distributed in ICO50%!!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 15, 2018, 03:37:13 AM
It is always a good time to invest in ICO project especially if they are on PRE-ICO that offers discount on their tokens when being brought. You can buy their tokens take and investigate on how project will grow or take some time to calculate on the concept of the project plus the implementation. If you think you are a little bit worried about your tokens then after the ICO you can sell that right away and the good is that you have already the profit. Those discounts that was being offered to you and sell your tokens in the exact amount of value that the token is intended for. This is the other way of earning profit in ICO. Some of them will buy ICO tokens and hold them for a long time and in the near future this coin value will grow and it would be the best time to sell the tokens. Another way also is that holding the tokens as much as possible then wait for the project to be implemented and get your dividend. If you wish I could suggest an ICO which is related to promoting quality education. This is a good project just take a look on their website. I will provide the link below:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io/
Pages:
Jump to: