Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 73. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 6
March 09, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
Depends on the ICO, as always, no general statements possible. Ofc you could be afraid, that some BC development could influence your investment in a bad way but if you are concentrating on the long run, this is not such a problem anyway. I have participtated in the Cultural Coin and a few other projects last week but i am also thinking more about the long-term potential. Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 04:26:32 PM
right now right now is a really good time to buy, go on put all the mmoney you are ready to loose and buy serious coin like ETH ETc OAX BNT WAVES...

+ Moss Coin (MOC) !

I strongly suggest Moss Coin that I have found only so far.
you can check out their official website for more info.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
right now right now is a really good time to buy, go on put all the mmoney you are ready to loose and buy serious coin like ETH ETc OAX BNT WAVES...
Activity: 194
March 09, 2018, 04:15:05 PM
I don't think that tere's a "right time to invest", if you're ready and the project is a serious one, every time is good to invest! You should obviously study the project and try to learn if people behind it is good or bad people. Read the whitepaper everytime you meet a new project.
Be an Informed Investor.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 02:19:03 PM
contraryly, now is the worst time to invest in anything in this Red market Sad even if it's a good ICO and then when it's listed on the exchange, the price may be lower than the price you have to pay when buy in crowdsale time Sad
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
I think it is *always* a good time to invest in ICOs, as long as the ICO could become valuable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 02:14:37 PM
I think investing in ICO will be very profitable. You can easily distinguish quality ICO and non-quality ICO by thoroughly exploring that project. I have invested heavily in the ICO project and have avoided a lot of risk
Activity: 84
March 09, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
It is never too late to invest, this is a beginning of alt coins era and you should pay more attention to it.
Activity: 238
March 09, 2018, 02:02:33 PM
I don't think so.  Although ICO is popular and good when it comes to investment but for now it is bad time to invest in ICO because as I've experience  last week ICO is scam. Not all the the times are good to invest  in ICO. But if you really want to invest in ICO make sure that it has  a good  project. Always read in the  whitepapers so that you  can  avoid scam or some risk.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
March 09, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
For any ICO you wana invest in, check the hardcap and ensure that it is not too high so that they can be a big chance of early price appreciation on exchange
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 09, 2018, 12:36:29 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seem to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Rossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with a solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Yes, of course. This is the right time to invest in ICO. Especially lately a lot of ICO quality and good prospects for the future. I suggest you join ICO Effect.ai. Because I think this project has a very good concept and quality. And it seems this project.ai effect for the future is very promising for its users.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 12:22:25 PM
In my opinion investing in an ICO is always a good idea if the project has potential, the idea is good and the team is good enough and able to deliver the product.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

yes you are right for now is the trend to invest in ICO because if you realize a lot of ICO is created but you should be able to judge what ICO is good because there are also some scam ICO. so be careful in choosing ICO.
Activity: 294
March 09, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
i think is time to buy ICOs which is a few months before the next altcoin season. the whole market is falling,  you can invest a good promising ICO but a small amount. you can invest a good promising ICO but a small amount.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
Last year was a good year for ICO's. Now Hardly we find a normal quality ICO. Because as much as time goes hard to find new idea and a good team. Most of the good teams already started their  coin and now they working on it. You better can search for undervalued coins. Or you can check Omnitude ICO. It's nice one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 09, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
Buy Bitcoin or Etherion is an easy way. Investing in the ICO is more difficult, but more profitable. Therefore, I advise you to look for good IKO and invest in them.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 09, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
yes, because investing in ICO now will make you get rich quick.
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
This is probably the best time to invest because the prices are good for buying and you have chances to catch the good rising in few weeks
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
Many people here write their position about the correct time for investing and investing in general. I think that they are right, you do not need to wait very long for the correct ICO, because almost every ICO is a risk.
No, I think wait for good time to investment into ICO is also important like find great ICO. Example currently, the cryptocurrency have bearish trending, if you invest into some ICO projects, you usually have good profit than the bullish trending on the cryptocurrency market like January.

I agree with your opinion!
It is difficult to find good ICOs even it gets more confusing when you try to analyse them.
I looked at several ICOs but I found only one legit ICO so far. Mossland might be the one you should have a look.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
Many people here write their position about the correct time for investing and investing in general. I think that they are right, you do not need to wait very long for the correct ICO, because almost every ICO is a risk.
No, I think wait for good time to investment into ICO is also important like find great ICO. Example currently, the cryptocurrency have bearish trending, if you invest into some ICO projects, you usually have good profit than the bullish trending on the cryptocurrency market like January.
Pages:
Jump to: