Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 69. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 05:40:33 AM
At present, there are many ICOs that appear and many of them have development teams that have a lot of potentials to grow and bring their projects up. If you want to invest in ICOs, then this is an excellent time to spend in it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
I think if you have good trade technique then this time you can make a lot of profit. Otherwise, you should hold the coin top because ICO now has a few potential but are currently on the exchange storm is still dump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 22, 2018, 05:32:47 AM
If ICO projects continue to aim >20million fundraising, I'd suggest you think twice before investing any penny.
Lots of ICO failed since January.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 21, 2018, 11:06:37 PM
ICO investment is the best way to invest in the crypto community. Knowing the time to invest is important too
In my opinion, now is the best time to invest because the market prices are relatively down presently.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:58:47 PM
I think its a good time, but it requires a good analysis and research. There is a lot of trash projects, scam projects and etc.  Invest only in those you really like or believe

Yes, I also think this time is the best time to invest in ico, because now the market is almost at the bottom.
But now you can only invest in those very high-quality projects, or you will be only lose money.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 10:58:37 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100%

Some ICO's are good and have actual use cases. they are risky and typically tank right when they hit an exchange. i've found the best time to buy is about a week after they hit an exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
I think its a good time, but it requires a good analysis and research. There is a lot of trash projects, scam projects and etc.  Invest only in those you really like or believe
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
March 21, 2018, 08:24:01 PM
Potential investors, CREDITS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
Activity: 240
Merit: 104
March 21, 2018, 02:37:34 PM
for now ETH purchase I recommend because the movement of ETH chart shows the price will rise, see BTC is slowly increased I do not recommend because the BTC chart is very horrible, so as not to lose much when there is a decrease in the price of coin then I suggest to ETH to easily anticipate it.
Activity: 17
March 21, 2018, 02:17:28 PM
its always good time ... if you have good project
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 21, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
For my opinion, this is the right time to invest in ICO. Because now very many good ICO and certainly very appropriate if we invest. For example ICO Diwtoken later that is one of the good ICO.
Activity: 616
March 21, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
ICO is a great opportunity to buy tokens at an initial price. But before investing, and to avoid the risk of losing funds, you need to pay attention to:
1. People behind the project and their reputation
2. How well the technical documentation is compiled-WHITE PAPER
3. Registration of the company itself
4. Full prototype, etc
Good luck to everyone!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
ICO is always a good way to invest. This is a digital world and all the people of this world have upgraded their way of life and use of ICO is one of them. You have to be careful to invest into ICO because it is not so much easy. If you are not a good trader then you can be loose your money. You have to know well before your investment.
You can take some suggestion from the pro users and see some ICO related articles. You need to look carefully to the market and have to know what is going on there. Dont be emotional with your decision with ICO, be practical and trade well. You can invest there at any time. If you have the ability to invest there then follow the main rules and start your dealing.
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 06:58:25 AM
Yes. It is now the good and perfect time to invest in ICO companies in cryptocurrency because todays performance is really amazing.
They recover from the drop down of market value these past few days. It is a good implication that the ICO companies have a effective management.
Activity: 4
March 21, 2018, 05:13:48 AM
What ROI would you have now if you had followed advices from one of the experts? We’ve analyzed some historical data (ICO projects with score 80+) and posted interesting results (ROI index of each expert).
t.me/ico_analytic/128
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 04:17:39 AM
I think today will be the best timing investing in an ICO especially when you know a specific ICO very well. For example, PLENTIX, it is a referral program which will provide sure benefits. In addition to that, they are still on their first phase so it won't be hard for the new investors to cope up with the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
March 21, 2018, 04:05:50 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Now is not a good time to invest in ICO coz eth fell therefore the project needs more eth to raise caps, which is estimated at $. you'll get fewer tokens for the same amount of eth, at a price of $ 1,000
Now is the time to collect cheap good coins, ex: NEO, eth, BTC and other. The situation on the market so far is more like not a reversal of the downtrend, but a rebound. We need to wait in this situation. IMHO
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
March 17, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
It's a great time to participate in the ICO could anytime
but you need to be careful in choosing the ICO to generate big profits
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
It depends. These days, a lot of scam ICO. You have to choose it carefully.
Make sure you check the team background before you start investing it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 08:41:42 AM
The best time for ICO is gone.
I plan to wait for several months before investing into ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: