Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 71. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
See also if there is already a product produced. Usually if there is already a product means they already have the previous project. If the previous project is successful the next possible project will also be successful. Do not forget to check also the credibility of the manager. Indeed there is no guarantee of certainty in cryptocurrency. There are still many good ICO projects but also not a few that end up scam. remain always alert and smart in selecting.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
Yes it is a good time to invest in ico, especially if you convert your fiat money into crypto and then invest in ICO. In a month the price will grow and you can take a nice profit.
That's right, if you want to buy a coin for investment should wait until there is a sign that the price will rise again, because at this time it seems the price will still continue to fall
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
its one of the best times to invest in ICOs as there currently is a variety to chose from. Be careful when choosing where to put your money coz among the cropping ICOs, there are scams too, research well and invest wisely
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 02:03:50 AM
Yes it is a good time to invest in ico, especially if you convert your fiat money into crypto and then invest in ICO. In a month the price will grow and you can take a nice profit.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
It is always best to invest in an ICO because the price is low during this time. However, if you would consider the price of the market today I suggest buy coins after the ICO because I see lot of coins that value goes down after ICO and this is the best time to get some. Then just need wait until everything goes stable and wait for the right time to dump your coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
It is not good time to invest in ICO. Because market trend is towards downward so no body will invest in ICO. Bitcoin and Altcoin are available at its lower price. So invest in market not in ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Investing in ICO now is not the best time I think. Why? It is better to invest before because most of the ICOs were legit and you ca really make a profit. Nowadays, many ICOs are scams and they just collect money, after that, they will abandon the coin. It is better to invest in coins available in the exchanges.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 01:37:36 AM
Investing in ICOs are not good for investment. You have to suffer losses. Instead, invest when these coins are listed on exchanges then the price would be cheap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
If you do not have stable crypto in your portfolio you must do it and it is a great time to invest in ico projects, but you should check it cheerfully because now there are a lot of scams  Wink
Activity: 19
March 13, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Now is a great time to get involved with ICO's as they are quickly evolving into the IPO model where only the super rich are allowed to buy in early. Make hay while the sun shines and try to get into some great projects while you can. Most businesses fail, and ICO's are no different so try to diversify.

Fortunately there is another progress to make more and more projects community-driven by distributing coins and token through faucets or proof of promotion rather than feeding the whales. Besides that alot of ICO's sharing their assets in that manner seem to be unsuccessful with declining value after they get listed on exchanges.
Activity: 36
March 13, 2018, 03:54:40 PM
Dear Bitcointalkers, please find the link below to our cryptocurrency.
It is a whole new economy, it is an ecosystem.
https://www.facebook.com/koronacoin/photos/a.415823475542364.1073741828.415820942209284/425463784578333/?type=3&theater

Crown yourself, Korona Coin!
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
March 13, 2018, 03:52:51 PM
I think now is the best time to buy and keep the currency until the spring rise.
And if you invest in a new ICO, it must be something very fast (a lot of HYIP).
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 03:31:34 PM
Now is the time to buy tokens on the stock exchange that fell very much, buying tokens at the stage of sale is very risky
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
Now is a great time to get involved with ICO's as they are quickly evolving into the IPO model where only the super rich are allowed to buy in early. Make hay while the sun shines and try to get into some great projects while you can. Most businesses fail, and ICO's are no different so try to diversify.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
if you already have a lot of capital you can invest now, but you have to make sure you get the final result will be obtained, whether to profit or vice versa because it will be a lot of risks received.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 13, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
I think investing in ICO will be very profitable. You can easily distinguish quality ICO and non-quality ICO by thoroughly exploring that project. I have invested heavily in the ICO project and have avoided a lot of risk
Sometimes I have to struggle a lot.
I find some projects with all star team, but the token economy is not that reasonable.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 09:20:27 AM
I think investing in ICO will be very profitable. You can easily distinguish quality ICO and non-quality ICO by thoroughly exploring that project. I have invested heavily in the ICO project and have avoided a lot of risk
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
As you said ,Yes there are so many scams in this field.Before investing in new ICO you should do a good research on it.Without that, you will be going to lose your money.Probably you should check their hard cap, soft cap, need of that token, project team,roadmap, Whitepaper etc.If you satisfied with those things you can invest your money.As like that i do some researches on the CVPROOF ICO.I think that is the best ICO in this time.it has a good project idea.CVproof is a platform made to secure all types of credential documents used in the job market.it is mainly targeted at the job market as like above.It has very good project team.They have very good knowledge about this filed.I recommend you to invest on this ICO.Good luck.
Activity: 126
March 13, 2018, 09:05:49 AM
Yeah! Take a look into Red Lanterns ICO. Red Lanterns (RL service) is a dynamically developing platform that about one year exists on the market of sexual education. Now it goes to ICO with the purpose of rising money for product development, creating of the community around the project, extending the amount of app and project members.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 12, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
It not depends on when you invest, matter only where you invest in. Just choose good projects with real team, with ready product and jump in.
If he invest now then there is only a few coins that can make him money. Some coins already listed on an exchange, it's his decision.
Pages:
Jump to: