Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 79. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
Buy Bitcoin or Etherion is an easy way. Investing in the ICO is more difficult, but more profitable. Therefore, I advise you to look for good IKO and invest in them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
I got to be honest. ICO nowadays doesn't work like it was before. I got rekt in my 2 ICOs lately. Selling half the ICO price now. But ICOs that were listed on binance even in a bearish market is an easy x5
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 04, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
To find the good ico is very hard these days. Because some big whales shilling the bad icos for advisor tokens. I think you should to search well  and check every details. Team, products and solutions. and more luck! another thing is bitcoin value, because altcoins are crying these days. Also icos will cry if bitcoin doesnt be stabile
Activity: 136
March 04, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
I think it is right to invest long-term, because I think the current price is very declining and very appropriate to invest, but do not do in a hasty way, inveslah with an amount that is not excessive to reduce the risk of large losses because crypto investment is very positive predictable
Activity: 238
March 04, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
It's good to participate in ICO, but it would be risky if to invest one. For security, select 10-20 projects and invest in them all.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
A new exchange is about to be online on 5 march 2018 , with demo working right now. It's bitpaction.com . Their own ICO is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
All this started from the idea of a special crypto exchange.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 04, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I think that now is a good time to invest in ICO, but only in prospective projects, because bad projects now do not give good profit as it was 2 months ago, then any shitcoin showed enormous growth
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 04, 2018, 06:32:30 AM
just take care what ICO are you want to join , good ICo can give you 300-500% profit
but nowday quite difficult to get good ico , but if you find one , you will have good profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
You should be very careful with ICOs. But, in my experience, there are a lot of them, which could be good for investing. Even right after releasing of their tokens/coins you can get instant profit.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
March 04, 2018, 06:06:22 AM
I don't think so.  Although ICO is popular and good when it comes to investment but for now it is bad time to invest in ICO because as I've experience  last week ICO is scam. Not all the the times are good to invest  in ICO. But if you really want to invest in ICO make sure that it has  a good  project. Always read in the  whitepapers so that you  can  avoid scam or some risk.
Activity: 130
March 04, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
ICOs nowadays is getting popular and it is good time to invest in it. Just know all information about the ICO you want to invest with. Reading its whitepapers and their videos, if you find that it is legitimate then start investing.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
March 04, 2018, 05:43:24 AM
I personally taking a pause from ICO investing until I find a really great project!

I have friends that just invested in ICO like Bee token and right now it’s basically trading at ICO price with no great exchanges listings planned.. kinda a disaster!
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 05:39:26 AM
Yes, I think it's a good time to invest in ICO because invest in ICO is very profitable right now..
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 04, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
although there are many projects are scam but i still think that it is a potential investment channel. you can access in few of ICO rating website to find out a good project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
The best time to invest ICO is when you know that ICO project is very important and effective that might be useful to internet users and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
I would prefer Envion and WePower because they have an amazing project as these coins are both focusing in renewable free energy.
They do deserve for more investments and investors because in the future we are all enjoying the free energy.

Here I can only add: you have to be sure that this ICO will be very useful for you. naturally, you should invest in it, when you realize that the project can be trusted, then you believe in its goals and see the team is very cool.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

I think that it is necessary to keep looking for the best ICO all time. There are only few projects can be profitable. But it is worth to spend the time to find the right one. I am looking for interesting projects every day.
Activity: 78
March 04, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
Do you ever invest in ICO?
Now you can receive tokens without money. How much tokens do you receive? Amazing! 450.000 MTC will send to you. To receive tokens you click here: https://marineco.in
And if you want to join ICO, click https://marineco.in/ico.
Join now.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 12:25:52 AM
Never ever have best time to invest, like expert said we will never find best time to invest. But as long as we calculating and predict value of projects on the future that is enough to say that now is the best time to invest. so actually if i find dip on some good project, i going to invest as soon as possible.
The best time to invest in ICOs is if you had already know that the project is legit and you had conduct your own research about then not just asking from someone opinion. Do not rely of others opinion as you should responsible for your decision because it your own money that you invest.
Activity: 270
March 04, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
ICO's ideas are so diverse and broad in use that investors have a choice. You can invest only in the areas that you like best. ICO is close to the people. Good ICO always has very active social networks and can "live" communicate with the organizers, ask questions.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 03:29:27 PM
If of course you will find a worthy and promising project, then invest! But be careful, there are a lot of scammers now.
Pages:
Jump to: