Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 82. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 02, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
In this regard, there are no best advisers. It is important to listen to yourself. It is very difficult to choose, because there are very, very many projects and each one declares itself as a special
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
ICO always earns money. But your choice is very important. You should investigate the project well. You have to trust. Investing in a bad project is to throw away the money, you must carefully if you want to invest.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
I think its right to invest in ICO. But do some research first before investing money on your preferred ICO. I want you to know also that not all of them are scam is so happens that not all ICO are successful some of them failed to comply with their target investment in their company. If that happens they have nothing to pay for us, its sad but what else are we gonna do. But once it was successful they gonna pay you bigtime.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
If you are investing in an ICO then at least with a fixed ETH price you are kind of insulated from the wider market. A good ecample of this would be Electrify Asia who pegged ETH at $940 for their ICO meaning most investors got at least a 10% discount. A successful ICO invesment can net you gains from 25% to 50% at the momen, if you are lucky then maybe even a multiple of your original stake.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 02, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
In the last few weeks, the meta of this ICO market kind of changed. Most of the ICOs are not no-brainer any more. The majority of solid ICOs went under ICO price after they hit the decentralized exchanges such as IDEX and Forkdelta. As a result, you should probably hold your ETH for weeks to see if the meta of this market will change or not.
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
It is very good time to invest in ICo,but in the most interesting and promising ones.You must find all the information about the project and team,read carefully the whitepaper and roadmap,check the ICo rating and follow  the ICo thread on bitcointalk .Good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
If you are not sure, then do not buy. Leave the money in bitcoin or Ethereum. Look for a good project. We are not so rich to invest in everything. Choose very carefully. You can pay attention to Morpheus Network. This is only my opinion and you should study this project yourself deeper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 02, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
It seems very hard to find a ICO you can flip for good profit.
Lots of hot ICOs are traded under ICO price when they are listed in exchanges.
Activity: 417
March 02, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
You'll earn a lot from investing in ICO as long that its the legit one and if your looking for longterm, just do your due diligence, you can try Kepler, the  signature I'm using right now, the project is abount robotics and AI, it is really great, the future is coming very fast with AI.
Activity: 504
March 02, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
I think Yes. ICO is a good choice when the market is falling
a lot of the ICOs has been very successful
Activity: 252
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 02, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
Today is the answer to invest in ICO not tomorrow and not in the near future. Since ICO projects is just also like bitcoin. Its price will go high in the near future  and that if you only got the right ICO projects. You should consider the country where the ICO project is base and research the people behind the development of the project. Some of the countries like Japan are worldly known for their good attitude and personality when it comes to work with great professionalism. And the good thing about ICO is that they are cheap and the its price will drastically go high. I have some quite ICO projects became successful and I have also now eyeing on domuscoins which is really back up by real estate property. The amount of tokens for sale is equivalent to the value of apartment, hotels and etc. (real property) they have. So if the real estate profits so does the token holder. And domuscoins also offer free stay in some hotels and apartments for the vacation of the token holder. One thing also about them is that they would like to introduce globalization of domuscoins in the near future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 02, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I don't think that right now is a very good time to invest in ICOs simply because the rate of Bitcoin is still recovering and its value of pretty low right now. The best option for you right now to earn profits is to hold your Bitcoins till it recovers. Investing right now will not do you any good in the long run. You can expect the price of Bitcoin to recover within a month or so and it will surely hit new heights once it will recover.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
Yes, it is a good time for investing in ICO because there are really promising ones nowadays. For me; bobs repair, kwh, dehedge and vestarin are the safest Ico projects. If you can buy coins in pre sale you can get big profit. Investing an Ico is best way to earn in crypto world. And you can find everytime good promomising projects by searcrhing.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
March 02, 2018, 04:09:22 AM
Now it is dangerous to invest at the stage of ICO-an unstable situation. I buy tokens on the stock exchange at a price that is lower than the price of an ICO. For example, DADI and INSTAR.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 03:12:36 AM
I'm not sure this is really a good time at the moment.Maybe after a while when ICO will be a lot more popular this can be done but is not worth it
Activity: 280
March 02, 2018, 02:51:21 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
ICO is currently of great interest, but to say that this is a perfect choice for investment is not because the current Crypto market is going bad, the coin take turns to reduce prices. On the floor, many investors worry about whether future currencies will end, and what their money will look like.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 02:50:39 AM
read the news! I am so surprise somebody who invest in ||ICO asking for advice ??!!!
ico is best place for invest you buy coins very cheap and you can earn big profit from thats. why ico is very cheap, be cause you buying the coins when pre-ico sale thats why invest in ico is profitable
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
I think so. but before investing you must first see the website, make sure that ico will be successful later.
example; you can invest in ico KWH coin that I am following this, why? because kwh coins have achieved success in its pre-ico, and I think it will also achieve success in its ico period. please check on his website so you are more confident
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 02:20:57 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 308
March 02, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
Indeed many projects now ico and if we want to follow ico must be sure and see the look of his team, too, the concept of his project well. may indeed now the right time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: