Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 84. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Yes, I believe that this is really the good time to invest in ICOs because the dip is already over and there is no reason to be worried because market is recovering and rising little by little
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
ICOs is a good choice to invest, but investing in ICOs always has high risks than invest in altcoin that in top coinmarketcap. You need to figure out it carefully, especialy, develope team, community .
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
March 01, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
yes, now is the perfect time to invest. and it would be great if you invested bitcoin for the future, and that might be quite profitable.
Activity: 448
March 01, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
everytime can be a good time to buy an ICO but it can be also not a good time to buy some ICO you should do your own research to find those good ones and exclude scams one and also to know when to buy good ICO
indeed this is a great opportunity to make some of your own chances,
one of which is buying altcoin and invest to the ICO.
Activity: 116
March 01, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I think that now is a very good time, in order to participate in ICO, now the bitcoin rate has grown, so now you can spend much less bitcoin, but at the same time get more tokens, so I think that now is a very good time to attend in projects
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 01, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
I think ICOs are still better than buying big coins like Ethereum and bitcoin because there's a chance you can get a x100 - x200 profits depending on the success of the ICO itself. Though there are many scams it's for you to do some research so that you won't be scammed.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
March 01, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
this is a good time now to invest some ICO especially on the summer but beware there are some scammer 50% of it so you need to do your research in order for them to exclude and go for the legits and get profits
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 01, 2018, 11:37:22 AM
Really there is no 100% right way to recognize true ico, at first you should check their web site, team (linkedin) , whitepapper , and what say about it advisors of this project , but also you may invest in btc , eth  Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
No, absolutely not. But it depends on what kind of ICO you're investing. If you chose the right ICO then you could get good investment. But i think it's better if you invest your money in bitcoin and ethereum because they're stable and people already acknowledge their credibility.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
March 01, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
It's always is a good time to invest in good ICOs but it's harder to choose a good ICO because about 1-5% are gems and 95% are scams, IMHO
Activity: 378
unibright.io
March 01, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
The time is good, but you should do careful research!

This is a good article

https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/icos-token-sales-compliance-76992ab57028
Activity: 192
March 01, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
need to be picky in choosing the right ICO. like picking a property. Cheesy but good time depends on the ICO's details.
Activity: 370
March 01, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
everytime can be a good time to buy an ICO but it can be also not a good time to buy some ICO you should do your own research to find those good ones and exclude scams one and also to know when to buy good ICO
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 01, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
Now is a great time to get involved with ICO's as they are quickly evolving into the IPO model where only the super rich are allowed to buy in early. Make hay while the sun shines and try to get into some great projects while you can. Most businesses fail, and ICO's are no different so try to diversify.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 01, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

ICO are always a good bet for investments but Caution, you have to be very careful as 40-50% ICO’s are fake.

Currently, crypto market is volatile and investing in ICO of good crypto’s may give a very high profits in coming couple of months., if you are interested to hold for short time. If you want to hold, get few bitcoin or ether in your wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 01, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
I think BTC and Eth are good choice. Many ICO always success but not all ICO success. So, you must choice the best ICO which will give you many profits Smiley
BTC and ETH are the safest and many already know about the two coins, and many have invested the money. for ico, yes right now a lot of ico, so you should really choose a good ico. read and learn the road map, development team, and project from the ico.
March 01, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
Now is a good time to invest in ICO. The main thing is to choose a good ICO company. In general, a good ICO company can be invested both now and in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
whenever you do your due diligence in an ico, then it's a good time to invest
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
March 01, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
If the project you want to invest in is good its always goot time to invest in it. Good projects will be on profit in every market. Of course, in bull market the profits will be bigger but still...
Merit: 8
March 01, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
ICO are good time to invest when u done ur research on it and u need to check ico rating websites and review and youtube videos before investing in ico and better diversify ur investments in ico
indeed in terms of investing, we must really pay attention to the ICO we are selecting. thereby reducing the fraud rate and increasing our knowledge of good ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: