Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 89. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
Yes, I think it is a good time to invest in especially in altcoins. Because most of altcoin prices are down. So you can earn the profit in a couple of months as the market expected to go up in the spring.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
February 26, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
It's always a good time to invest in ICOs, but these days it's more difficult not only to find the right ones, but also to invest in them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
I think before investing in any ICo you have to nake an intensive research on what you are buying because investing in ICo is risky. If you find a good ICo, yes.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
To invest in ICO one has to carry out research on its Company and projects, go through its white paper, read all new concerning the Co and its projects, then make the judgement . I don't think you need to know the timing, as ICO token has no trading history. After finished all necessary vetting if you think the ICO is backed with viable projects and large community, well just go ahead to invest.  Please be aware Crypto investment always carry RISK !!!!
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
I think it is safe to but after token hit market or else you can go through kyc to buy token with bonus.you should better do some research on your own and partnership can also give trust rating to your view towards an ico.or you can wait for few week after ico to check their progress or determination towards project then you can get to decision whether to invest or not.
Activity: 126
February 26, 2018, 11:39:33 AM
If the ICO is a good project, there is always a good time to invest. Because most ICO you have the token price in USD, so it does not depend on how much cryptocurrencies you will spend on the project. if you really want to invest in ICOs, you have to invest a huge amount of time in researching. Make a background search for their team and read their whitepaper. Make sure the project has a sense and also acquire suggestions from your friends about your targeted ICO.
Activity: 81
February 26, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
I would recommend you to join ICO projects, however, please do be very careful as there are a lot of scam out there. First you need to do background check regarding the project (read whitepaper, roadmap) and decide whether to invest or not. Awaken your research skills there brother, otherwise, you can say goodbye to your hard-earned money invested to nothingness.
Activity: 56
February 26, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
It seems that it is very good time for  investing in ICO,but in the most interesting and promising ones.You must find all the information about the project and team,read carefully the whitepaper and roadmap,check the ICO rating and follow  the ICO thread on bitcointalk .Good luck!

Yes it is not easy to find a promising ICO, but we will make it !
Activity: 336
February 26, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
It seems that it is very good time for  investing in ICO,but in the most interesting and promising ones.You must find all the information about the project and team,read carefully the whitepaper and roadmap,check the ICO rating and follow  the ICO thread on bitcointalk .Good luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
yes. invest while you still have the time. buy coins when the price is still not that high. take every opportunity you have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
February 26, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I can say that any time is a good time to invest in ICO for that reason that there are hundreds, if not, thousands of ICOs coming out every now and then. There are so many projects bearing their own objectives and reasons. Unfortunately, ICOs has been in a hot seat for quite some time now due to the numerous projects that were only made to fail or to scam people. Having that bad record, many investors are quite doubtful if ICOs are truly worth it, which puts legit ICO developers at risk of not having enough help to push through with their projects. What I am saying here is if you are really interested in joining ICOs, make sure that you thoroughly check each and every detail of what you're joining in to make sure that it will be at least give you something positive in return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 26, 2018, 10:12:43 AM
Definitely yes, if you have more money join an ICO is a big opportunity for your investment but before you decide to throw your money make sure you already know about the company that you want to invest..Check their company profile, roadmap, whitelist and of course the most important is the team..Without that maybe you should avoid that ICO..I would recommend take a look at utemis project..
Activity: 5
February 26, 2018, 09:37:34 AM
Yes, I think so. After the rise in December we found a floor and it should go up by the end of year. Also ICOs require mostly little investment and there are many great projects.
Check out Marinecoin for example. A great coin to hodl as it is the largest organic fair distribution crypto-currency community with no need invest your own money. Great tech and ready for IOT, fast blockchain!
Right now they are giving away 450,000 MTC Marinecoins when joining their ICO (see here: https://marineco.in/).
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 26, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I think that now is a good time to invest in an ICO because we are in a bear market, and hopefully near the bottom. This means that demand for tokens at ICOs should be lower than usual, and if unsold tokens get burned you can get a higher stake than usual. Also if an ICO finishes and gets listed on exchanges towards the end of a bear market, then the whole market recovery should pull up the price of that new ICO token too.
So in terms of the whole market position at the moment, now is a good time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
The chance to get rich can only be found in the ICO. Only need to carefully study the white paper, the team, the goal. When entering the exchange, the current ICO can make x10 easy.
Activity: 108
February 26, 2018, 08:54:01 AM
The bitcoin trend is good now that its users are expanding and the knowledge of people increasingly expanding.so this will be fine Investment will be large.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
February 26, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
You must know the ICO well for my opinion invest in ico its just like you throw your money to trash, hoping your money change into a gold Smiley Just us your research then don't use money cant afford to lose it.
Activity: 157
February 26, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
To be honest I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICOs. It used to be when ICOs just started to appear but now there are SO MANY of them and 95% percents of them are scam or just won't succeed so you gotta be a really good and lucky expert to pick a profitable and far-reaching ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
I'm a huge fan of ICO's since it has the biggest chance of ROI. but it's also the most risky part in crypto since most of ICOs are fake. Just always do your deep research
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
While market is in red numbers its good to invest ico, because its still gives some X and increase our capital , so just hodl is in the past, money need to work.
Pages:
Jump to: