Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 88. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 10:04:36 PM
Yes, if you have money you can support the project to join the ico and buy the token, if the project success the value of the coin or token will go up in the future and will give benefit for you
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 09:58:47 PM
Yes it is a good time to invest and buy more coins as much as you want. We, who are into cryptocurrency world should know when and where to invest. At the time that we know that the prices of coins are falling we should be ready to buy and buy a lot coins and also put our coins in investment. We should just be mindful on what to buy and where to invest. We should be first look at how their market is going. The opinion of others do matter in this kind of situation also especially those who are seniors in this organization
Activity: 42
February 27, 2018, 08:09:23 PM
read the news! I am so surprise somebody who invest in ||ICO asking for advice ??!!!
Activity: 10
February 27, 2018, 08:06:10 PM
All times are goods to invest in ico but you have to study properly that the project is good and trusted and it have potential to give you profit plese don't invest in ico if you don't have proper knowledge about its project.
Activity: 588
February 27, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
Perhaps now is not a very good time to invest in projects that people do not need, you need to invest in projects that really solve some global problem. Now there is a huge number of projects that do not solve anything, why are they needed?
Activity: 448
February 27, 2018, 02:00:12 PM
It totally depends upon which ICO you select.
It is usually good to invest in an ICO during its initial period. But, be careful to select a good ICO as many ICO's are scam these days.
Yes, the best option is to enter this PRE-ICO and get the maximum profit. And the most important thing is that the project was good, not scammers.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
February 27, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
It totally depends upon which ICO you select.
It is usually good to invest in an ICO during its initial period. But, be careful to select a good ICO as many ICO's are scam these days.
Activity: 38
February 27, 2018, 12:39:10 PM
yes Its  a time to invest in ICO's Because the market is going down, peoples mostly invest in ICO's
time to make invest x2 x3 x4 x5
Activity: 84
February 27, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now. The price of ETH and BTC is low, after buying at ICO, you should be prepared to wait a many time until the project and its token rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
yes it is the right time to join in ICO project. there's many good ICO but also there's SCAM ICO.
throughly read their whitepaper check all the team and their website and see their popularity, there's many site that check for ICO product and give a recomendation about it.
you should pick a good one for a long run if you want to invest.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 07:30:22 AM
My opinion ICO is always the best trend to invest right now but many ICOs is scam. SO you read white paper and check website about any project ICOs before you are investing. I believe you are success in ICOs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 27, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
ICO's are always good to invest in but you have to be careful in putting your money in it ,
You have to do some background check first see if they are a good team and read their whitepaper to know what are their plans in the future.
Activity: 326
February 27, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
The time for ICO investment now is a very steady process. But, if you are a regular inveestors of the ICO program then make up your mind to be remain invested for a longer period of time. Because of the market bearishness, this is affected by the cryptocurrency market. But, if you are in gain after the listing then suddenly take the profit and sell your all coin.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
Yes, investing in ICO is a good solution, If you are an investor you can grap the good opportunity, but be carefull because there ICO is scam, but if we can choose the right project then we can get big profits.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 11:31:33 PM
Absolutely yes, but you must carefull to choice ICO that you want to invest because nowadays there are so many fake and spam ICO. Before you want to invest in ICO, you must search ICO's data and ask the people who has capability about project you want to invest. In this case, if you want invest in ICO you must be lucky person and can guess the project will give you more advantages/ profit or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 26, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
Yes. Right now is a great time to invest in ICOs. You just have to find out the good ICOs and then invest in them. Just avoid all the ICOs which will not give you profit or scam you.
Activity: 350
February 26, 2018, 06:46:04 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Anytime is a good time. You’re concern is you might get scammed. Now this is a risk that bounty hunters will have to face each time we choose a project. Which is why we have to be vigilant in selecting amongst the many ICO’s. You are correct that there is no certainty an ICO will be successful. A failed project or ICO also leads to participants not getting paid. But don’t misinterpret this as being a scam. Coz many of the projects that failed to reach their sales goals are legit and with a legit team. It just so happened that they fell short (sometimes really far) from their goal.

Now this kind of scenario should not make stop from seeking other opportunities. It’s just one of those moulding factors that will test us and make us strong in similar situations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 06:31:21 PM
These are ICOs that I participate myself and share with you guys. I am not affiliated and I am not paid to promote them

What is DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

Why? The Dfinity project is supported by a Swiss-based not-for-profit foundation called DFINITY Stiftung. Due to the highly technical nature of the project, almost all the staff comprises of scientists and engineers. While this is a good thing, if Dfinity wishes to seek public funds, it should look to add at least a small marketing team.

Dfinity has divided its roadmap into three stages, nicknamed Copper, Zinc, and Tungsten. It is currently in the Copper stage, focusing on perfecting its Threshold Relay and Blockchain Nervous System. However, Dfinity has so far not provided any timeline corresponding to each step.

Sold on pre-sale: 4,000,000 USD
Type: Cloud Storage

TOKEN SALE: very soon will be announced - get ready.

P.S. Why I like ICOs so much? Basically it's a free money. You put some ethereum into it, wait few months and get a solid 30-150% profit for doing nothing. The risk is pretty small if you research well and only stick with top ICOs and avoid small town scams with shady actors.
When BTC is going nowhere, ICO is pretty good way to park some of the portfolio.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
February 26, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

It is always a good time to invest. What you should be asking is where to invest. For ICOs, invest in something where the project will be truly useful to the public. A project where it prioritizes us first, meaning people who are involved in the crypto-currency environment.
These type of projects are usually become successful and it's token will be very valuable. Most of the time, people like us who are into crypto usually invest in something that will be helpful to us.
Activity: 532
February 26, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
my advice you have to be really careful or should be full of hearts before taking a decision Because BTC and ETH prices have not been as stable nowadays sometimes up and down that takes a fast time, many investors start to panic.
I think this is the best time to invest in ICO, because there are few people involved in ICO, you can choose some excellent ICO projects to participate, I suggest you to know the pile of cards so you become a lucky person
Pages:
Jump to: