Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 90. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 08:24:09 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I think that investing in ICO's is one of the best ways to gain profit. But be aware that most of the ICO's can be a scam. Always do research before investing, read the white paper, visit their website if they have one, see the development team, and you could also contact them if you have further questions regarding the ICO. Also see if the project is unique and doable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
It depends of your project if it is solid or not, the time do not have point in the decision, however sometimes you buy tone during ICO but they are cheaper after the market release
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
February 26, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

Any time is a good time for investing in a n ICO, its an ICO after all.the deal breaker is which ICO you invent in and how good it is, its advisable to
commit your money only after a thorough research on the ICO and you have confirmed its credibility and authenticity. One ot the pointers you should look at is the ability of the coin on offer to last in the market.

Buying ETH and BTC, is not a bad idea either, BTC is at a low price currenly and ether is one of the stable cryptocurrencies available.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
Yes. The market now is down, a lot of icos get break. So a lot of ico didn't rise as big money as before. It is a good opportunity to join the good ico in a lower price. Smiley

Tbh if the ICO looks good and promising (has actual application, a lot of potential, etc.), then I'd recommend to go ahead and invest. Regardless of the statistics and so on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 07:28:15 AM
Yes. The market now is down, a lot of icos get break. So a lot of ico didn't rise as big money as before. It is a good opportunity to join the good ico in a lower price. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:14:48 AM
Well, considering the fact that

46% of Last Year’s ICOs Have Failed Already (Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/)

I'd put off investing in most ICOs, for now anyway. Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
thanks for the information, for now I have not any suggestions and solutions since I am new. this will also be a thought for me.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 26, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
Yes you can invest in ICO but you need to select which project are good and not a scam project. Your investment will profit double or more if you'll luckily select legit ICO. Try to research and invistigate before investing to avoid scam ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 26, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
Yes, you are the right time to invest in bitcoin, because all markets are now cheaper.

ICO can give you a huge return on your investment of three to five times.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 04:18:04 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Participating in an ICO is one of the good avenue of investment in crypto market.  But since many ICO appears, identifying which project to invest in is a challenge.  The first move I made before engaging in an ICO is through reading and analyzing the whitepaper and check the feasibility of the proposed project.  I also check the reputations of the developers.  One of the best ICO now is the Digital Identification Wallet.  The developers behind the project were trustworthy and their project idea is brilliant that will surely answer the needs of today's fast paced community. 
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
It depends. You must research in detail and manage risks. One promising ICO I am looking at is Zebi.
The idea of Zebi is to provide a blockchain solution for India's big data. Strong team, reasonable market cap (10M), and some interesting partnerships in place.

Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 26, 2018, 12:18:56 AM
For me, it is good to invest in ICO because of its potential. Many ICOs that has potential to have a good marketing in the future. I think you need to invest in the ICO with a unique platform. In this way, it has a great potential and that IcO will be patronize of the investors. Many ICO that are spreading, you should be careful in making decision to invest in that ICO. You should learn to rean an article about it and read a whitepaper about the ICO. If the ICO become successful your invest will have a good profits in the future.
Activity: 113
February 26, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
Hey everyone, what do you think about the future of ICO. So far of 2018, i think this is the difficult year for ICO. Many ICO down recently, event they has a big community support like medical chain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 26, 2018, 12:05:24 AM
If you are investing in an ICO then at least with a fixed ETH price you are kind of insulated from the wider market. A good ecample of this would be Electrify Asia who pegged ETH at $940 for their ICO meaning most investors got at least a 10% discount. A successful ICO invesment can net you gains from 25% to 50% at the momen, if you are lucky then maybe even a multiple of your original stake.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
If there is indeed a potentially interesting ICO could explode and then it doesn't matter if you want to invest in ICO but needs to be careful in picking and choosing the ICO in order to generate huge profits.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 26, 2018, 12:00:36 AM
It is better to invest not in ICO, but in the expansion of its crypto portfolio.
Now it is very profitable, because the market is red, and the Altcoins are much cheaper.
Later, when everything is stabilized, you will receive much more than from the investment in the ICO.
Yes because the market is dumping right now so i think this is the right time to invest in ICO. And since the price is decreasing its means its time to invest because of cheaper price of crypto's. You can have more profit when it rise but invest to those worth ICO.
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 11:52:58 PM
Since the market value of some ICOs are deppreciating momentarily, investing on it now would beneficial. Since the values are low right now, investing right now would help you earn at the right season...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
I prefer to HODL now. Make your own decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 25, 2018, 11:13:22 PM
Genesis is an open-source blockchain platform, the basis of which was laid in 2011 by programmer Oleg Strelenko. The platform's code was written completely from the ground up. Currently, there is a team of over 15 top-tier software developers working on the project. We can't run an ICO for the concept of Genesis the way that we like, that's why we decided to give away 85% of all tokens to a maximum number of programmers, so that with the help of the community Genesis becomes the best blockchain platform in the world.

85% of all tokens will be distributed for free among GitHub users, who put a star in the gist [click the red letter below to visit the gist]. Only for those with 1+ year GitHub accounts.

If you plan on making big on ICO, you better build your own smart contract network which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Join Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

anytime is a good time to invest in ICOs there are just some
that you must be careful of. Just read the road map, profile of
teams, profile of the advisers. their platform, etc. and share
the ideas of the friends. Buying ETH and BTC is so HIGH price.
I guess for me, i would love to invest in ICOs rather than. BIG
named coins.
Pages:
Jump to: