Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 91. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Try to sit more often on the forum and read the branches from the bounty. Members with ranks above the Full Member usually have a good experience in participating ICO. Read more about the idea of the project, the team, white paper and details of investment spending. Also, I recommend spending no more than 10% of free funds on the ICO, and on the rest buy at least 5 first coins from the coinmarkecap list. Following these tips will help you reduce risks and not lose all the funds in case of failure of the project. Good luck
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
February 25, 2018, 06:57:32 PM
I think it's better to invest on coins that is already in the top - 10  to be sure rather than putting your money in great risk.
I agree with you, TOP 10 crypto are worth to invest in them, which they had a high potential compared to other coins, but sometimes we can get more profit if we invest in a new ICO project, If you invest in the right one, and get some coins, and the project succeeds, the coin price will increase highly and then you can get a huge profit with a low potential crypto which is not in the top 10.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
I think it's better to invest on coins that is already in the top - 10  to be sure rather than putting your money in great risk.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
February 25, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
Really hard to find a good one. Honestly speaking, most of them have higher risk to be scam, even at the most solid team and community. Because they are trying to sell a whitepaper without existing project or business. So it is all about trust and guts. And yes, I do not want to be pessimistic here but there are many ICOs out there who has a potential. Just keep looking and digging.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
I think it is a good time for everything. Investing in bitcoin, altcoins, ICO's which you rely on. The whole market is down. Our investments right now will make more profit then before. When the market normalize, they could make 4x, 5x profit.
Activity: 462
February 25, 2018, 11:07:58 AM
the right moment is when you already feel confident in the ico will be successful. but not as easy as I said. even though you've read their whitepaper, fraudsters are smart people, so be aware of who the team is working behind the project. if you do not have experience in ico, you should invest in btc and eth only.
Activity: 330
February 25, 2018, 10:45:22 AM
If no one invested in crypto-currencies - they would not be so popular now. Invest in they! This allows people to develop, from which our future develops. I think that one of these developers will gain their success and this will have a positive effect on you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
Some coins will rise increasingly after ICO so yes it's good time to invest now
Activity: 219
February 25, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
ISO is a risk. But as they say "who does not risk - he does not drink champagne." I think you should not be afraid of ISO, this is an ordinary investment in cryptocurrencies. Cryo-currencies that are found at the starting stage. Have a low cost. You can make good money on this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
February 25, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
I would pay the developer a token. And everyone will be happy. The customer guarantees the popularity of using the platform and token, the developer earns on his offspring. This is a steep contact and the contract is beneficial to both parties.
Activity: 179
February 25, 2018, 10:37:26 AM
It is better to invest not in ICO, but in the expansion of its crypto portfolio.
Now it is very profitable, because the market is red, and the Altcoins are much cheaper.
Later, when everything is stabilized, you will receive much more than from the investment in the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
February 25, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
It depends on how much he will be paid. Perhaps he will be able to take part in the ISO and buy the tokens of his brainchild. But it's profitable to earn here and now, than to wait and hope for a miracle that the platform will be popular and the cost of the token will grow. I do not see anything wrong with that.
Activity: 30
February 25, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
I do not know the best time to invest ICO, For me, choose to be good ICO, potential practical application. I will invest. I do not care about the moment or wait.

Take a look at Lympo then. They will have practical application and we should see it work this autumn.

PS: To be clear, I did invest some in their tokens so I might be a bit biased.
February 25, 2018, 10:34:02 AM
Guarantees not give you can even popular developers. Nobody knows if the developers will get the right amount for further implementation or not. If the money is not enough, the project will not receive its implementation. But in this case, no one will return the money to you.
If there are major partners in the project, then the implementation is likely to reach its conclusion. When there are partners there is responsibility. But and no one can be insured in this case.
The most reliable system is the system that someone ordered. That is, if there is a customer, then it will be realized. Here, for sure, the developer will have responsibilities.
But in such cases ISO for ordinary people will not exist. To take part in it only partners of the company-customer can. ISO alone and in freely available will not exist.
In this case, the developer himself not will have the same income from this as if he were developing everything without the customer. That is, the income from the platform, he will not receive. Yes, he will have a salary, but the main income will not be his.
Activity: 219
February 25, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Guarantees not give you can even popular developers. Nobody knows if the developers will get the right amount for further implementation or not. If the money is not enough, the project will not receive its implementation. But in this case, no one will return the money to you.
If there are major partners in the project, then the implementation is likely to reach its conclusion. When there are partners there is responsibility. But and no one can be insured in this case.
The most reliable system is the system that someone ordered. That is, if there is a customer, then it will be realized. Here, for sure, the developer will have responsibilities.
But in such cases ISO for ordinary people will not exist. To take part in it only partners of the company-customer can. ISO alone and in freely available will not exist.
jzz
Activity: 13
February 25, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
It's always a good time to invest in ICO, granted that the project is legit
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
February 25, 2018, 10:29:23 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
February 25, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

not all icos is good to buy and there are lots of scammers out there. if you want to invest on icos, better inspect the elements thoroughly and check if the team is active and the project is already existing.
if you are scared to invest on icos, better trade known coins in the market. scalping or daytrade will do.
February 25, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
February 25, 2018, 10:23:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: