Pages:
Author

Topic: Is PrimeDice really (provably)fair? - page 7. (Read 32385 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
August 29, 2013, 02:48:44 AM
Uh. You started this all. So yes, you first remove your first unfairly posted negative rating. It is not towards me. That is my condition. You first remove your negative ratings from all 4 other people you gave negative ratings to. Then I will remove mine.

Your choice.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 29, 2013, 02:21:42 AM
No one told me to do anything. I did what I did independently. I have simply looked only at the facts. No bias. No opinions. No belief or feeling. Just facts. I have never called anyone names, and I have never cussed or insulted anyone.

As for removing anything, you first.

Me first? Aren't you the one who have given me Negative feedback first?

@ Stunna

Are you retard? They have given me ratings first and you are telling me that I am abusing trust system.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
August 29, 2013, 02:17:57 AM
No one told me to do anything. I did what I did independently. I have simply looked only at the facts. No bias. No opinions. No belief or feeling. Just facts. I have never called anyone names, and I have never cussed or insulted anyone.

As for removing anything, you first.
legendary
August 29, 2013, 02:14:49 AM
Escrow.ms, you're a joke. Messing with people's trust over 0.50 BTC. People who have handled 100x that. You have no 100% solid evidence as I don't either. Your actions are just wrong and unjustified. It truly is pathetic how you are handling this and I 100% believe PrimeDice is rigged too, but key word: BELIEVE. Neither of us have 100% irrefutable evidence. Thus your scam accusation thread and your trust ratings are honestly very irresponsible.

I am not messing with people's trust and my rating is not visible to anyone else until they click on it. I have lost money, felt like scammed by his site and given him proper ratings because he is owner. That's it.
I don't give a fuck if they have handled 100 time or 1000 times of that money. It's not about money it's about being fair. His site isn't the first where I have lost money.

Now if other people will come and give me negative feedback when they are not involved, then I won't stay quiet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 29, 2013, 02:06:27 AM
Escrow.ms, you're a joke. Messing with people's trust over 0.50 BTC. People who have handled 100x that. You have no 100% solid evidence as I don't either. Your actions are just wrong and unjustified. It truly is pathetic how you are handling this and I 100% believe PrimeDice is rigged too, but key word: BELIEVE. Neither of us have 100% irrefutable evidence. Thus your scam accusation thread and your trust ratings are honestly very irresponsible.
legendary
August 29, 2013, 01:57:57 AM

I've left my feelings in a trust on your account. Probably not the best use of the trust feature but certainly not considered abuse compared to what you're doing. I'm also going to add you to ignore list most likely and end this petty argument.

Like i care about your rating, First you told your 3 friends to give me negative feedback and wanted me to remove my trust ratings on your profile. You are a pathetic guy.

Also I haven't done anything yet other than posting my opinion and If your site was fair, this thread and users complaints shouldn't be here.

Karma is a bitch and your site is down.

Once again all, please remove your untrusts of each other. This is pointless and stupid. No one has irrefutable evidence only strong opinions. I just hope the switch to the nonce verision will be quick as all accusations can then be fully dropped. I still hold my strong negative opinions about the site, but besides my rants here in this thread, I have kept it to myself and will continue to do. No one's trust should be involved.

Escrow.ms are you the same person who wrote an email complaining about 7 losses in a row and lost 2 BTC and now going to DDOS his site? It's sounding quite like it. Seriously guys, feel free to TELL others about your issues with the site or the people complaining about it, but when you are messing with peoples trusts and servers, that is crossing the line.

I have not given rating to anyone else except stunna, I have made a scam report and my rating is valid because i have lost my money on his site.

He asked me to remove it and told me he will give me small compensation If i will shut my mouth. I refused to do it.
He then told Zaih to give me Negative feedback, then vlees did,and now dabs and stunna.
Obviously I have given them neg rating back. I won't remove them until they remove.

Ps: I am not going to remove my feedback on stunna's profile and no I am not that guy.
August 29, 2013, 01:48:19 AM

I've left my feelings in a trust on your account. Probably not the best use of the trust feature but certainly not considered abuse compared to what you're doing. I'm also going to add you to ignore list most likely and end this petty argument.

Like i care about your rating, First you told your 3 friends to give me negative feedback and wanted me to remove my trust ratings on your profile. You are a pathetic guy.

Also I haven't done anything yet other than posting my opinion and If your site was fair, this thread and users complaints shouldn't be here.

Once again all, please remove your untrusts of each other. This is pointless and stupid. No one has irrefutable evidence only strong opinions. I just hope the switch to the nonce verision will be quick as all accusations can then be fully dropped. I still hold my strong negative opinions about the site, but besides my rants here in this thread, I have kept it to myself and will continue to do. No one's trust should be involved.

Escrow.ms are you the same person who wrote an email complaining about 7 losses in a row and lost 2 BTC and now going to DDOS his site? It's sounding quite like it. Seriously guys, feel free to TELL others about your issues with the site or the people complaining about it, but when you are messing with peoples trusts and servers, that is crossing the line.
legendary
August 29, 2013, 01:47:20 AM
I beg to disagree. It is 100% fair, and provably so, according to the same standards as most other gambling sites. I do this, not because Stunna is my friend (and he could also not have been my friend at all), but because you are wrong and can't admit to it.

I am merely using the trust system in exactly the same way you are using it.

Thank you for proving our point.

I am not wrong idiot, your opinion is completely biased and No i'm not using trust system to abuse peoples and force them to change their opinion. You have given me fake rating, I have given you back.
legendary
August 29, 2013, 01:45:11 AM

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
August 29, 2013, 01:43:24 AM
Facts: You played. You lost. You were shown how it was fair, and you still claim it is not, despite being shown by several people who are not the site owner.

It becomes a he said she said. Abuse of trust system is abuse. You have a neg rep from me as well, until you take down yours. Have a nice day.

Abuse of trust system. You are abusing trust system because stunna is your friend.
Do you seriously think your 3 will give me neg trust ratings and i will remove my rating on stunna profile.
Oh and it was shown by 3-4 dick riders and a owner of other dice site.

Well I won't take down my rep on stunna's profile after all this shit. Do whatever you want. I don't give a fuck.

I have also left feedback on your profile now.
STOP calling it Fair when it's not 100% Fair, you guys are just filling your wallets, nothing else.

I beg to disagree. It is 100% fair, and provably so, according to the same standards as most other gambling sites. I do this, not because Stunna is my friend (and he could also not have been my friend at all), but because you are wrong and can't admit to it.

I am merely using the trust system in exactly the same way you are using it.

Thank you for proving our point.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 29, 2013, 01:35:42 AM
Facts: You played. You lost. You were shown how it was fair, and you still claim it is not, despite being shown by several people who are not the site owner.

It becomes a he said she said. Abuse of trust system is abuse. You have a neg rep from me as well, until you take down yours. Have a nice day.

Abuse of trust system. You are abusing trust system because stunna is your friend.
Do you seriously think your 3 will give me neg trust ratings and i will remove my rating on stunna profile.

Well I won't take down my rep on stunna's profile after all this shit. Do whatever you want. I don't give a fuck.

STOP calling it Fair when it's not 100% Fair, you guys are just filling your wallets, nothing else.

legendary
August 29, 2013, 01:25:43 AM
And I just realized I'm on the default trust list. Well, that's a surprise.
Guess what, you are not on default trust list now.
legendary
August 29, 2013, 12:52:57 AM

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
August 28, 2013, 09:15:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
August 28, 2013, 04:40:38 PM
This is an interesting concept, but it doesn't relate just to PD, more like to anyone. I have noticed very strange losing streaks on some of the sites, like once I had 23 losses in a row with a chance of 1 in a gazillion.

However, do you have proof?

lol I've lost on 98% 3 times in a row and probably would have lost more :/
August 28, 2013, 12:27:42 PM
I have said my side well and clear in this matter and will not be continuing, I truly believe Stunna is a con man and from day one, even with the Mbitcoin 200 BTC win has been playing your hearts extremely well.

However there is one thing I will say. Zaih is the biggest shill for Primedice ever, oh and if theres any dispute, Zaih is buying PD1 background or coding or whatever from Stunna. He told us all this in Just-Dice chat a bit ago. So yeah, Zaih if you're aren't the most bias person here to even be saying anything, who is? Seriously shut up, EVERYONE remove your untrusts on the trust system, we have our opinions here but as Stunna knows, we can't prove it so he wins. Please do not abuse the trust system unless u have irrefutable evidence. But Zaih, don't you dare try acting like your a nonbias opinion here. If Stunna shut down that would ruin a lot of your plans since your buying PD1.

That is all, carry on.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
August 28, 2013, 11:10:51 AM
Alright first off, we'll be updating our provably fair to something very similar to just-dice as long as dooglus doesn't mind. We've been planning to regardless. I will update when this is implemented.

I don't mind; help yourself.

Hopefully it will put a stop to threads like this.  Smiley
legendary
August 28, 2013, 10:00:56 AM
legendary
August 28, 2013, 09:59:42 AM
Activity: 504