Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 109. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
Having a good working product is definitely important, for one it brings more trust towards the project itself. Members will feel more comfortable with investing in a project that has an physical product. If a working product is not available, then a prototype or a demo is needed that will show how the actual product will work.

Yes of course,product is very important for a project. Good product will always have good result and easy to use. Both users and investors will  benefit for it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 03:10:59 PM
Yes, it is important. The product is the proposal of a company or project team which they introduce to the market for investments and to be provided with financial assistance to improve the project. Project based on the products.
I agree.  The product is very important.  If the company does not have a product, then the chances of success for such a company are very small.

Of course real working product is needed to the project. But today's crypto market is crazy, no one is interested in the product and its use in the future. Most of the projects are concentrated on marketing and hype, that makes me sad. Cry But there are some projects, that work hard on a project and, i believe, they will succeed in future! Good luck, crypto enthusiasts! Wink
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
Working product is a good prospect but why will a working product seek an ICO. Such product should rather go to market straight and try to get traders. ICO should not always be exploited. ICO should be for the less financially privileged to raise fund to develop their project not the other way round.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 02:23:25 PM
It's the only thing that matters unless it's some pump and dump shitcoin. The difference between all these vaporware projects compared to something bluechip like AMB is that only the legit projects will still be around in 5 years and not only will they be around but they'll be worth billions upon billions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 02:20:40 PM
I think this is doubly more interesting for investors. Since the project has a ready-made program. Investors have more confidence in such projects
Activity: 163
June 21, 2018, 02:06:11 PM
Certainly, the product is the most important if you will advertise some kind of doll toys store, that of course nobody will invest in you, you have to think from the very beginning something brilliant!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

of course it is important to create a product for the sake of this IOC and is done. Although many projects do for the sake of collecting money
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
June 21, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
The product itself must be very important. However, ICO may also be a concept rather than a product. The current ICO commercial hype is based on patterns, concepts, and not many actual products. Whether ICO can succeed or not, marketing is very important. After all, 90% of people involved in ICOs are for profit, so marketing here is very important.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
June 21, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yes its very important its because if an ICO dont have a product its so hard to find an investor and for us as a worker we feel comfortable in working through thier company.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
Developers attracting investments to ICO, are required to explain in detail how the product will work, thereby generating profits, how successfully to compete with existing ideas. The concept must be written and described so that everything is clear even to the uninitiated. Of course, we will have to delve into technical features and learn new terms, but without this, the investor in the ICO can not go.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 21, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
Of course the product is important for an ICO project. With the current ICO market scenario not looking good I think it is getting even more important for an ICO to have a working product. It is the only thing left that can bring trust back into the ICO markets. Otherwise this market is going to end up dead in a few years given how many projects are ending up failing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
A real product is very important for an ICO because with it an ICO project can maintain its existence because although no sales exchange in can get more profit without waiting for the sale of tokens or coins in the market exchange
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
All project need a product to introduce in the market why? Because it can attract more people to patronizing your project and having product can create a big impact to your project so in other hand this is so important for every project.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 12:53:36 PM
Yes, it is important. The product is the proposal of a company or project team which they introduce to the market for investments and to be provided with financial assistance to improve the project. Project based on the products.
I agree.  The product is very important.  If the company does not have a product, then the chances of success for such a company are very small.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
I think the product is one of the important things in the ICO project, because many investors see from the product, especially if the product has an innovation and a good way of marketing of course will be many investors interested in investing in the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
The finished product is a very important part of the project. If the campaign already has a finished product, investors begin to trust such project, because such a project speaks of its seriousness. If investor trusts, then he invests.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
Of course, the product and the project are always connected, if the product is suitable for the market and consumers, it will help the project develop and have potential.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
Of course it's very important for an ICO. For me I always looking for an ICO which contains some specific requirements, one of them is ICO should have at least Alpha or Demo version of product before ICO starting.
Actually, I think most of ICOs out there just talk about their concepts without any product developments, if they really want to make their ICO seriously, they will not be that hurry, they should work on product first.

I support your point of view. Really before asking for money from investors on ICO? it is necessary to have at itself practices and primary products. It should look like a real startup that has an idea, a concept, prototypes, but no money to scale and improve its developments. Otherwise the ICO money and I don't expect to collect.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 07:59:43 AM
I think that the project is important for the project so that the projects that do not keep pace with the technology or the projects that are not popular are fading into the air and the investments are going on. Both must be compatible with each other.
Jump to: