Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 106. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 11:09:39 AM
Undoubtedly, the product is of the utmost importance for the start of any project. Without a product, there is no way to verify the capabilities and prospects of a particular project. Therefore, in the ICO stage, it is necessary to evaluate the available product.
June 28, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
The idea and the product itself is the most important for ICO. And a strong team, with good investments, will be able to do all this.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Surely. If there no product MVP I woun't invest even 1$. 99% of scams have no product so would better if you and every of us will note this . For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 167
June 28, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
Yes, product is very important for a project. This is the true essence on establishing ICO. When a project doesn't have a good product then it will only be like those ICO who falls and doesn't survived until now.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 28, 2018, 08:36:56 AM
Yes, I believe product is important for a project because if they have a product, it can help to boost the confidence and trust of investors because they already know what they are trying to promote. It will attract more more investors to it as long as it will be very useful to solve problems in the society or in crypto community.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 08:31:57 AM
So it seems to be as a product and going to Finance. At the majority. Because now the token is like a stock. Some continue the tradition and try to create a perfect token, but there are few of them.
Activity: 64
June 28, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
In my opinion, it’s very important, it’s the core of any project or ICO, most investors look for ICOs or projects that already has a good working product before investing and having a good product means your project is successful. Also it can attract more people to trust to one project when they saw a good product.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
Of course a project that has a good product and a working one at that,  will definitely do better that the one that dosnt have a product.  If it's just for trading,  atimes when such project dumps it's difficult  to pump back,  but some good news that come with a working product of a project can pump a coin to an unimaginable level  (%)
Activity: 69
June 27, 2018, 06:32:13 PM
Sometimes hype is all it needs. But the long run, they would have to produce something.
Activity: 189
June 27, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
The presence of MVP (minimum viable product) and the degree of its readiness for mass use is one of the important criteria for the selection of a promising ICO.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
I think the product is important to the company.  If a company has a product, then such a company people trust more.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 02:56:07 PM
Of course, it's the most important thing you can show for a coin. Unless it's a copy and paste project, where no real work has gone into the con by the ones performing the ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Looking on some projects which collected great sums of money I think that promotion and advertisement are core things that are important in modern times. For ordinary user it is difficult to understand technical issues.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
In any kind of investment or business a product is really a plus factor for the creator. More patrons trust a project that has product that comes with it. Along with the product is the individual creator who should be trustworthy.
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

Yes, it is important to consider the product of the project. The reason of knowing is to know whether the project will head into something that the future demands or needs. The product will dictate how strong the community supporting and patronizing it is. Through the product we will know if it is unique and will be appealing to investors. It is one great consideration when choosing an ICOs, not only the team developing it, roadmap etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 07:42:48 PM
So many topic on this forum asking how to choose and find a good ICO and i am always including this on my list whether a certain ICO has already a running product or the team is developing it while the ICO is on going. Product is a way of making sure that an ICO has a commitment and a good vision because it's the product that will serve as the flagship of the ICO's mission and vision.
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 26, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

A good project should have at least a working prototype that could demonstrate investors the future potential and the fact that the team is not spending one's money on something unnecessary.

Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
June 26, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
I would like to say yes, but market says another. Just open different exchanges and look what is trading there. Coins with no product and partnerships are growing and really good projects with strong team and products are down
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
if you dont have a product, how can a project sell its product? you are selling nothing, aint that a scam for short? In crypto, actual working product should be published and released to the public in order for the investors and devs earn profit.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 26, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
Yes it's important for project to have working product. If the concept of the project is great with working product than it can attract more investors as well as the working product will gain confidence of the investors.
Jump to: