Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 107. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 26, 2018, 12:00:10 PM
Of course, the product is very important for any project. This shows that the team is set up quite seriously and is likely to develop its project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 11:58:54 AM
Yes having a partial or fully complete product can boost the investors trust since those who will still start from zero could have some doubts that the project will not develop and the funds could go to the ICO team's pockets. Better find an ICO that has a working product already so it lessen the risk of scam if you are afraid of scam ICOs. If a good ICO has 0% product yet, it will still take time for your bought altcoin from ICO will getting pump since the development will take time depending on what kind of product the ICO will make. I'm not saying that those no product yet are scams but few are into it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 26, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
The Product is one of the most important aspects of a project as its what is presented to the market. The investors make investment decision based on how good the product is. A high quality product will attract more interest hence an increase in the market ca. High market cap is a sign of success to the project hence making the product an important aspect of the project
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
Product is very important for a project because it is the kind of product that a project if offering that tells you if the project will do well or end up dying out in couple of years. The reason that about 45 percent of icos fail is because they have no project to offer so there is no way that investors will want to put their money in a project that has no product
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 07:50:33 AM
For all projects, the main good product and competent team. The investor can test and learn the proposed product, and then based on his findings to make a purchase.
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 07:47:27 AM
In general - yes, it is important. But for traders most important are hype and any news about the project. Usually they buy on the rumors and sell on the news:)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
I hope very much that soon projects without a finished product will not collect anything at ICO. Community will determine who is worthy to enter the market, and who should remain in the trash. This way we can get rid of scam and it is very good.
Activity: 37
June 26, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
Of course,In any type of investment or business, products are a very important factor for creators. More customers believe in a product with a product. The investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
June 26, 2018, 06:52:43 AM
Good product is main purpose of ICO.....  If we have good product then it is easy for investors to invest in project.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
Product is really important for a project as in a business or investment. This is also true with multi level marketing. This shows that the creator is serious in building his business and ready to take challenges.
Activity: 144
June 25, 2018, 04:35:12 PM
I think the product is important for the company.  Such companies are more trusted by people and more people invest in ICO.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 11:19:50 PM
Of course, the product is important, because large investors will not invest, do not understand where, in my opinion this is very good, when the company before the start of ICO has some kind of finished product, or at least rough sketches, it improves the success of ico
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
I do not advise you to take risks and invest in a company that does not have a product.  Now a lot of scam projects and it's better not to take chances.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 23, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
The product is undoubtedly very important and it seems to me that in the future projects that do not have an alpha version of their product that would give a little opinion about what and how developers are going to do, the project simply can not collect anything.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I believe that quality, performance in the project idea is very important and necessary. Even so, I think it must be prioritized for the development of a project. Therefore, I am very confident when the project has test version products on the website, application on mobile, etc. It certainly brings credibility to the investor and that motivates them to explore the needs of the community as well as improve the product later.
Activity: 110
June 23, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
If you look at it with your naked eye that it matters, then you should begin from "what is the idea" If it is productive then the demand will be great, and the offer must be at least good.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 11:38:44 AM
I think if the company has a product, then these companies have more chances of success and more people will invest in such a company.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
The availability of a product during the ICO significantly increases the chances of bigger investments. And after the release of tokens, their price will grow faster.
It's true that product is either real or intangible, as long as product is useful and productive it will also raise project in the future. indeed most projects have their respective advantages with the vision of the mission and purpose of the project. but that alone isn't enough for long-term projects
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
Yes of course, it is very important for an ICO if they have product. It will help you to know your name in the crypto industry.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 08:21:28 AM
I suppose what you refer to as ready made product here is Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
Many projects are smart enough to release their MVPs ahead of their ICOs as this will certainly boost potential investors' confidence in the project which will make them to commit their investment to the project.
Jump to: