Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 131. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
I think this is a major factor in investing money on a particular project. Of course the product is important, the project is trustworthy and attracts the investment if the product is good and people always look at the product because they want to know where they invest their money and people expect big profits on the investments made.
Activity: 142
May 26, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
Certainly it is, after all, all buyers in the first look at the plan and the product itself on the plans of this project and its expectations, that is, if it is a toy store, then nobody will invest in it!
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 26, 2018, 12:12:09 PM
Of course, it is a yes. How can you trust a project, that doesn't have any products? Product is one of the basis in which people can invite investors in their business.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 12:02:00 PM
There must be at least betta version, that people would see where they put their money. But this happens in rare cases.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 26, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
I dont know it is important for everyone but I see it important. Especially a product already working makes the project authentic for me. This is not sure but the product is an important proof for the future.
copper member
Activity: 497
May 26, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Of course the product is very important for a project, because everyone expects to benefit after the project reaches its goal.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
May 26, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
of course product is crucial for a project to be successful in future as the product itself defines if the team or the price of the coin will increase or not. Recently the chain projects have been quite successful because they offer tools for the others to develop. Usechain is one of them as it develops a new era of blockchain http://www.usechain.net which you can check here.

I hope always products to be important for the project if otherwise it will be noobs place.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
Of course the product is important. After all, the collection of funds goes exactly to the creation / development of this product. It is necessary to interest investors and develop further without stopping at the ICO
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
Very that's the foundation of it's growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
The ICO project normally revolves around how feasible the offered product is. In some cases it is represented by Services in other crypto project. The point is, in order to make a project to be attractive and marketable, it should have a product/ services that investors musts see. This is normally presented in the whitepaper. Some investors give a lot of attention to the organization and detailed presentation of the product in the whitepaper before investing.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 26, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
yes, product is the main reason why investors get their interest on an ico, if the certain project has no product, your investment would be nothing, its useless.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 10:39:22 AM
Obviously it's essential for an ICO. For me I continually searching for an ICO which contains some particular prerequisites, one of them is ICO ought to have in any event Alpha or Demo variant of item before ICO beginning. As a matter of fact, I consider most ICOs out there simply discuss their ideas with no item advancements, on the off chance that they truly need to make their ICO genuinely, they won't be that rush, they should deal with item first.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
May 26, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
of course it is very important because investors will see it and if it has a real product that will be useful in the future then investors will support the success of the project
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
Sure. I still prefer ico projects that have trial versions on their website and allow users and investors to experience the product before or during the sale of the token. It can not assess the success and potential of ico. However, it can bring confidence to investors and users.
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
Personally, I first of all pay attention to the product, if it is not at all, I will not invest, I will not even participate in the bounty company! I think the product is one of the most important criteria when choosing an ico.
Activity: 30
May 26, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
It's important, because you're investing, you need something to trust. In the bad case: the project failed, you can bring your coin in exchange for the product is also not a bad idea.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
An ecosystem is the core value of a token or coin, without it, those alts are just crap  Shocked
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 10:20:07 AM
The main component of any project is their product as if product is genuine and can survive in long run then that project is successful. Without a solid product, no company or project can go long and end is inevitable.
Activity: 108
May 25, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
In my opinion ready-made product is a big advantage and it gives a project much better chances to succeed. Anyway it's only one of the factors. You also have to analyze their team, their further plans, also it is very important to read the whitepaper. So if you plan to invest, there a lot of factors that must be taken into consideration.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
May 25, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
This question is not just as easy as we may know to answer it anyhow. It needs experience. From what I have experienced, most projects with products already make successful projects easily but what hurts most often is that they do not think about investors any more rather, they concentrate on their product. They don't even think about listing on exchange.
Know plenty of this kind of project and tbh, they are just trying to money grab the crypto community, they will don't care what will happen after they just gathered big amount of money
even their telegram group are left with no moderator or any representative of the project whatsoever, this kind of project is as bad as scam.
Jump to: