Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 128. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 05:54:10 PM
Definitely! The value of the coin depends on what will be the outcome of the project after the ICO. Investors are looking for a project that will be successfully. If the product is not that good it will affect the after market of the project. No one will use there coins so the value of it will decrease time to time.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 28, 2018, 05:47:56 PM
Short term the product does not really matter that much, but I personally believe that only projects with good products will survive in the long run.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
May 28, 2018, 05:47:13 PM
I think the physic product is highly important, but not nescessary, because I know many great projects without any product made
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:57:00 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.

And also the investor, invest more because they know what the product be like and also how it works.  Yes, and it is also can add some more features and upgrade more when the event was start.

They need to know first before they invest so think you are a investor, right?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
It is very important in the current space we are, the level of scam projects are on the rise and to see if the team has the capacity to deliver on what they promised. Most times, you can see most of the recent ICOs are showing a prototype for the platfrom, the quality of the team is Okay but knowing they can deliver on this is more important.

Having a working product is very important for any project
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 12:42:25 PM
I think that the product is important for the company.  If the company does not have a product, then I do not advise you to invest in it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

A tangible and ready to use product is important for an ICO project because this shows investors that the company behind the product could really bring the project/product in the real world to be able to solve real world problems. The products of the company really shows how it can really develop in the future. Also by having a good and ready to use product can attract more and more investors in the long run.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
if the team has a working product by the time the ICO starts, then such a project has a chance to become successful. if the product is interesting and useful, investors will want to invest their money in it. now a lot of scammers, so the finished product is a guarantee (but not 100%) of the honesty of the team.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
The product is the ultimate goal of ICO. A successful ICO can raise enough funds to better develop products. The same good product can make ICO investors get rich returns,they are interacting. If an ICO already has ready-made products, there is no doubt that its success rate is much greater than those ICOs that do not have any products behind them.
Activity: 130
May 28, 2018, 05:02:04 AM
In my opinion, it’s very important, it’s the core of any project or ICO, most investors look for ICOs or projects that already has a good working product before investing and having a good product means your project is successful. Also it can attract more people to trust to one project when they saw a good product.
Activity: 97
May 28, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

YES, a great product is what makes a ICO alive, so that it can attract more supporters and investors because investors interested in a great product, that they can make profit in it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 28, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
I think it is very important, because you can check constant progress and it shows that they have put money into the project before even thinking about having an ICO.
Activity: 109
May 28, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
Yes it is because it would become an asset of one project. If theres a product it can help the project to get more investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
ICO projects with ready-made product have more chances to become successful. People believe more willingly in such projects. It is like product based warranty from scam.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
Products are the source of ICO's life. The reason why so many ICOs die now is because they don't have real products. They haven't achieved their goals. If an ICO can develop good products, they won't die.
Activity: 134
May 28, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
Of course, it is very important that ICO with existing products is more competitive and its products are the best persuasive to investors! When people recognize its products, its ICO's chance of success is very high!
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 04:30:56 AM
Yes of course a product is a huge factor for the project. Imagine if you already have a working product and you are just utilizing the block chain or a crypto to just further and enhance your business. Many investor will be very interested on the project since you have a working product already working
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
high-quality products will be rewarded with a high value as well. like a jewel with new certainly, have different values. the product is very important in a project because if there is no product there will be no support for the project because it has no definite form of what they invested.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
It is the most important part imo. No matter how good communication is, at some point people will be expecting an effective product.
If the project doesn't have a serious product, people will see it and dump.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
Products are an important part of helping a project succeed, and the value of ICO, which has off-the-shelf products, is much higher than its lesser value.

If your product isn't attractive, no matter how hard you try, it's hard to convince others to buy it.
Jump to: