Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 129. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:38:18 AM
Certainly the product is very important to a project because it is the factor that determines whether the project is sustainable or not. I often invest heavily in projects with tangible practical applications and long-term development paths. Be sure to analyze the project carefully before investing to reduce your risk exposure.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 03:37:57 AM
In my opinion product or the app of the project is very important. It is actually what makes investors to invest their money into the project because it shows that the project is legit.
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
Of course, of course with a definite and obvious product will be a trust for investors to be able to invest their money on a project. if indeed their products run and sell in the market then the value of investment owned by investors will continue to increase
Activity: 191
May 28, 2018, 03:20:37 AM
In my opinion they will be have a good credit for a project, because it proves that they are not playing some games and intend in real business. When they do not have any product then I believe no investors would come.
Activity: 87
May 28, 2018, 03:18:23 AM
It's evident that the product is the most significant thing for the project, otherwise for what all these people have gathered? Just collect money and go to the islands?
I have as an example the Bitclave project. They have launched already two good products - Matchico and Desearch, one more product Base is going to be launched.
You see what the team is doing for sure.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
May 27, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
I believe that it is less risky to invest in a project where there is already a ready or almost finished product.  But this product should be promising in the eyes of investors.  In social projects, many investors are not ready to invest their money.  But projects in the field of artificial intelligence are a success.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
May 27, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
Of course it is. You cant just trust some project and invest in it based on the white paper and the hype it is creating in the crypto forums alone. There needs to be some proof that the developers are competent enough to create a working product and are not here to just make some quick buck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
The product is the most important component of ICO's success. Innovative, disruptive and ambitious projects attract more investors.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 27, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
This very true for a project that a product is important. Because at last the product will decide whether the product will be acceptable by the crowd or it's unique feature of utility that it satisfy the consumer.
Activity: 451
May 27, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
If the company has a product, then this increases the chances of success of the ICO.  More people will trust this company.
Yes, it's only increase the chances to successful their ICO if project have real product, But not necessarily, I saw that a lot of project with real product also can't collect enough fund, another way , don't have real product ICO raised more than 10m, so how to you think? We need to find out investor and whales interested which type of ICO project
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Absolutely yes,  the good product is the main reason why people interested to buy  and invest their money in that project platform. They trust that project, because for them that project platform is legit. Not a scammed... Because they see the evidence which is the product of that project platform.

Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
A ready-made product is very important for ICO-project. But recently we can see that the price of ICO tokens and the availability of the ready-made product are not always dependent from each other. Moreover, many ICOs not only do not have product, but also do not have a unique idea or plan of action. This is very dangerous situation for investors.
Activity: 376
May 27, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
In any type of investment or business, products are a very important factor for creators. More customers believe in a product with a product. Together with the product, we should be trustworthy individual creators.
Activity: 1022
May 27, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
as developer works on customs with strategics to goes on extent as following returns with the limit on preset as defining details with the beginning schemes of template with the frame work with the terms of objectives,
trader to collects as securing less on waste as closing with numbers on projection.

Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I would not invest in a company that does not have a product.  This is very risky.  And I do not trust such a company.
Activity: 220
May 27, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
The product is of course important. But I think that the key indicator is a high-class team. Because in this case even the most ordinary product can become one of the echelons of driving crypto-economics
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
i would say product + ecosystem is more important.

having a good community + some marketing is very good too.

Ultimately, a successful coin needs to have its own very good usage in the near future as crypto evolves.. it needs to stand out from the rest
Activity: 392
May 27, 2018, 07:28:37 AM
Some investors are getting picky these days and they want at least an alpha or beta of the working product of the ICO. Because ideas are just ideas and they could  just lead to a huge disappointment which happened in a lot of projects in the past.
Activity: 113
May 27, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
this is the most important thing that can be in the project. the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product. I would never invest my money in a project with a good company, but with a terrible product.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
May 27, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

Of course it is.,. What is the value of a coin apart from speculation if it has no product. This is one of the primary reasons most icos fail. They will promise the world but give you absolutely nothing in return(money grabbers)
When the tokens have some product/service to offer they will 9 out of ten times perform better than those that don't and will have a higher chance of surviving the altcoin purge whenever it does happen.
Jump to: