Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 127. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 29, 2018, 07:47:53 AM
I think that the product in the project is very important. The goal of each project is to provide and implement some kind of idea through the product. Without a product, the project has no future.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 07:34:11 AM
I would not advise you to risk and invest in a company that does not have a product.  This is very risky.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
It is very important for me because a good product identifies a good development team that spent some real time and effort on their project and they would do their best to complete it successfuly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
May 29, 2018, 02:01:40 AM
it should be important. but due to crypto market is still very new and very open for manipulations, the value of product is not exactly related with marketcap of the project. so there are so many underrated and overrated projects around.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 07:50:07 PM
Product is important on any day even outside cryptocurrency in attracting a good number of investors. Everyone wants to invest in something that is more concrete and working. Ideas don't work sometimes but a concrete projects gives hope of a valuable future price.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
Yes of course, it is the prouduct that make the value of the crypto currency
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
May 28, 2018, 07:41:30 PM
I think the physic product is highly important, but not nescessary, because I know many great projects without any product made
it depends on what the purpose of the project is, but I tend not to invest if it does not have physical evidence, because projects with physical evidence will be more successful
Physical evidence or working product would always been an ideal thing to consider when we do make such investment but its not always been the case because if we do try to look out on ICO nowadays most of them are just projected plans and only a small on count do have already a working product which means we can really make choices even into those non-existent products but always chose up for those who had potential if you do really like to profit into your investments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 07:36:25 PM
I think the physic product is highly important, but not nescessary, because I know many great projects without any product made
it depends on what the purpose of the project is, but I tend not to invest if it does not have physical evidence, because projects with physical evidence will be more successful
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 07:28:52 PM
Yes product is the important role of the project if they work it properly during ico or they release the mvp platform then I am confident they have the best team out there. We should be happy if this ICO works well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
May 28, 2018, 07:27:38 PM
All project need a product to introduce in the market why? Because it can attract more people to patronizing your project and having product can create a big impact to your project so in other hand this is so important for every project.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 07:22:42 PM
Of course because a product it's like the ad object that functions to attract more investors,the more attractive a product is,the more that are interested.Because of the success of the product is also very influential on the future of the ICO,gain or just walk in place or even just the ash/scam
Activity: 79
May 28, 2018, 07:21:28 PM
Having product on this crypto market is very important. With product on their project, that can attract investor to investing money on this project. Product will describe future of the future
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
Certainly the product is very important to a project because it is the factor that determines whether the project is sustainable or not, it also serves as a basis for building confidence in a project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 07:17:47 PM
It is very important to have a good product initially ready for improvement or working development and it should be understandable for the investor!!Then success will be obtained.Another very important attitude of the manufacturer to its product.It is the knowledge and possession of information about the product.So on the basis of knowledge creates trust in the market!!
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 28, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
If the product is not important, than I don't know what will be. Doesn't matter if the product is in already working stage or just preparing. This is the one and the most important thing for the whole project.
Activity: 185
May 28, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
For me,  it is much better to have a product,  it attracts more to some investors. I am more particular with the flow of the business and how it will work in the market before i invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
If the project have a finished product or MVP it's really important. Or if a ready-made business is moving to blockchain technology, and blockchain technology will help the idea this project, it will be a really good plus for the project.
Activity: 560
May 28, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
Having a product already is a plus to the project but that doesnt give a 100% assurance that the project would be successful. Moreover there are numerous projects who were not having products already during their ICO yet they became successful.
Activity: 178
May 28, 2018, 06:04:33 PM
I believe product is very important for project. Mostly, investors want to be sure that their investments will yield much profit and so if there is an existing product, there is the likelihood that investors will invest more in the project since a project with a product is likely to become bigger and successful.
Activity: 252
May 28, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
I would admit that the product is one of the most important things for a project for maintaining sustainable growth of its underlying crypto tokens. The demand for the Token will be determined not only by offer and demand on exchanges but also by the value of the product itself!
Jump to: