Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 153. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
A product, application or website or anything that is made by a project, ICO or company is very important. Most of the time, such things are basis if a project will be successful and will be worth investing for. Having good feed backs or suggestions could determine flaws to develop the project more. Also, people should see the transparency and goal of the company or group to gain trust. If they have a good and acceptable aim that would not just earn for themselves but to make impact t others, then that would be a good project.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 07:45:36 AM
It is very important that they have a platform or they can set up while after their ICO, without an existing platform, a token is useless and can be consider a clone cloin of other project, this is the reason that we check the team behind it and check if they are experts at a field where they want a platform set up.
I think it is necessary to start ICO with team presentation. But there are many scams in ICO market.
Therefore, focus on who presents this project. If no one can be guaranteed against fraud I will not invest in the project...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
Ofcourse it's one of own rule to when you pick ICO to investing. If project have product,and dont have analogues - they raised softcap anyway.
But watch to head team its important too,if team - from kids 20years need watch carefuly.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 11, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
It is very important that they have a platform or they can set up while after their ICO, without an existing platform, a token is useless and can be consider a clone cloin of other project, this is the reason that we check the team behind it and check if they are experts at a field where they want a platform set up.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 11, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
yub, the product is very important, the project can be trusted and attractive the investors. if the product is good, they will believe and invest their money in the project. no project, no good project, no investors
Activity: 197
March 11, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
Definitely! At the the start we can say that product do not play a main role yet since more of the investors are checking on the team that will going to work, the market they are targeting and the their vision. Once all is in place, product will be the main key to make the project a success. Also, even if the project won't hit at the early stage but if the product is enticing, give it a time and it will surely boom.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 06:38:03 AM
Of course the product is the basis. When choosing a project, I pay attention to it. If the company already has a product, this is a big plus and the fact that the project will be fraudulent, significantly reduced!
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
Of course the product is important, people always look at the product because they want to know where they invest their money!
No one is investing money blindly!
Activity: 434
March 11, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
I would say its more than important. If the perfect is brilliant - capitalization will be enormous and the profit will blow up mind)
Activity: 228
March 11, 2018, 06:12:39 AM
Of course ready product is very important, with good working product project will attract more investors and there is less chance that project will be scam and developers run out after ICO.

Activity: 588
March 11, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Your point s very true. Every project that has a working product has good prospects and that product is highly likely to go far. Many investors that do check the workability of the ICO that is to be conducted before they put in their money. Sometimes, even if a product imitates another product with a working product, they get a lot of early adopters to invest. Per my little experience in this crypto business, I have realized that ICOs with already made products (whether virtually or really) do prosper a lot. An example is when an already existing company, who has a lot of subscribers or users determines to involve crypto and blockchain, the company automatically drags its users along to purchase the coins, so in the end, the project ends up getting bought off early. The competition in ICOs has become very tough for developers as well as investors, and so there is the need to show investors something before they buy your tokens. Anyways some projects with good innovative ideas also prosper without an already made products
Activity: 532
March 11, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
To my mind, product is one of the most important thing. People need to understand why do you use blockchain technology for it.
Activity: 211
March 11, 2018, 05:16:38 AM
Yes, I think product is very important for a project, an investor will see where the money is invested, if the project is powerful it attracts the investor for investment and promoter will promote the product, without product project is Marley a collection of funds
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 11, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
Off-the-shelf products are quite important, and we can know the progress of the current project through the products that have been developed.
So we can judge the quality of this project from the open source code, and generally speaking, open source code is more worthy of investment.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
March 11, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
The product itself is good for the ICO because it makes the customee trust the company . Having it is very good for getting investors . Having a working product is good this help the ICO to gather more funds
Activity: 453
March 11, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
Yes, I think that the crypt will be developed  if only  worthwhile projects are promoted, where the product is important for the team but not the opportunity to earn
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 11, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Always important! I have never invested in a project without a product unless the team has just shown some signs of achievement in the past which may want me to give them a chance but usually that kind of team always have a product ready or almost done with proof and that is the essence of the investment. How will the token or coin grows in real demand without a product as that is what would make it usable in the long run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
There are too many projects reached on top without a working project.
But i think there is a real working project is very important because the investors feel himself in secure and reliable place, when they saw real experienced team behind the already running project.
Activity: 742
March 10, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

There are too many opinion about ICO project, Some project came in this online market with his won product or some project came without product. ICO have a too many kind of product but without product ICO is not trusted so ICO project must be need to product it can be digital type of product or any kind of product.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 10, 2018, 12:02:43 PM
Just like in traditional business and network marketing, it is essential for a project to have a product. Try to put yourself in the customer or buyer's shoes. If you are buying something from them, what would you get in return? I understand it would be dumb if we don't get anything that we've just paid, right?

For sure, a company without a product is considered scam like most of the matrix and money cycler stuff. Just my two satoshis.
Exactly, when an investor put his money and the developers have not wrote a single line of code he is taking a great risk after all how does he know the developers are not going to run away with that money? However when you are able to see the developers have a working product already or even something close to it then you can invest knowing they are not going to run away and disappear.
Jump to: