Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 152. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
March 12, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
And how it is possible to enter the market with empty hands, there will be no confidence if there are only words not confirmed by anything. Therefore, each ICO, in addition to the road map, must release at least an initial version, which will further attract interest.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
March 12, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
I think it is very important for a ico to have a product or prototype. It gives me more confidence and shows that the team is really interested in creating a good product.

Are you testing betas? And are you leaving some feedback? I believe it is also important for you as for investor
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
I think it is very important for a ico to have a product or prototype. It gives me more confidence and shows that the team is really interested in creating a good product.
Activity: 356
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
Ofcourse! It is very important. Like in any Business related aspect, product is the center of marketing and sales. And it is very important that you believe in the product and it would be hard to introduce it to the market without knowing it. For me, it's quite interesting to be involve in those products that will amazed you and make you curious.
Like what I found here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysmt-sunmoney-invest-in-solar-energy-the-solar-farm-backed-ico-3-3052995
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I also really like this project. KickCity is very interesting. However the ready product is really very important. Today there are a lot of fake projects on the market. The collected funds often disappear and do not work anywhere.
You can also look at BeEasy ICO (in my signature). In my opinion it is also good project!
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 01:33:23 PM
Of course Having a good working product is very important. No one wants to invest in idea. Everybody wants to see even beta version of product and try it by himself. Without product it looks like gambling
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 11, 2018, 01:21:13 PM
If company already has the at least demo product, that increases chances that project will be sucesfull, and is not just an another scam.
Activity: 714
March 11, 2018, 12:47:49 PM
In a project of course they sell their products. Because in it to attract investors to invest in their projects. And these excellent products are the ones that make investors more confident about their projects. And when it is a project that offers excellent products will be successful.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
That is of course, the product is a very important thing for every ICO project. I think it will play a decisive role in the success of that project and the support of everyone. A project with good quality products, detailed introduction, teams set goals and roadmap to develop the best product will be more interested and selected. However, it is important to study carefully, if product has no value and potential for future development, maybe we should rethink about investing in that project
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
March 11, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
Yes product is important, but it's only component of success. A lot depend on team and marketing plan.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
March 11, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
sometimes have good product not guarantee that coin have good feature, it depent on how strong its community and how good this coin addapt the technology, like iota they have new technology that can make fastest transaction that can make iota better than other coin that have product on it  Cool
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
March 11, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
I do not think it's important because it does not really matter in crypto currency issues.
Activity: 462
March 11, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

well. Readiness is what investors wants,and attracts more because of the supply thats willing to present instantly..and this adds confidence to the spectators to push about that project because of transparency.

It's one of the most important aspects to consider because whenever a project already has a working product or application, it just means that the team is serious with the project and they're not just purely paper unlike many ICOs nowadays.
Yups legitimately confident project is what they are,if product is ready in time of ico.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
It's one of the most important aspects to consider because whenever a project already has a working product or application, it just means that the team is serious with the project and they're not just purely paper unlike many ICOs nowadays.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
For a good project, the product is the most important, because this is what the money is for. Well, if it's scammers, then of course not

Product is very important for sure since that is the true value of this project, but now, the investors are too panic, they are not patient enough to wait for that, so I hope the investors stay tuned and give some time to dev team to make a good product.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
For a good project, the product is the most important, because this is what the money is for. Well, if it's scammers, then of course not
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 08:43:12 AM
For me its a BIG yes. If the said project's product is a big hit to the market. Then it would eventually be a good sign. And every investors of that project would br glad about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 11, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
When I decide to participate in a bounty or invest in a new project, and such project already has a ready-made working application or product, or at least at the testing stage, I definitely give preference to such project. So it is important to have a working product, so the project becomes more investment friendly.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
March 11, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
Yes, the product is the most important for a project because the first thing that the users wanted to see is the said product. The product of a certain project is the basis if that project will be worth it. The users see how a certain project will be success through their product, they look if it brings a huge profit. Good projects can be determine by it's product that's why product is very important for a project.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

I think that is important if there is a finished product, the project has more chances to collect a lot of investments, but it does not mean that the project can not be scam.
Jump to: