Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 155. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Heck yeah! The product (real one) should be the main basis of a project. A project is almost useless if a product does not exist! This is what people,  particularly investors are looking forward to. So the idea of "we might have an actual product" should not even be considered in creating a project. A product contributes value to the whole idea. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
March 09, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
Certainly the product is very important to a project because it is the factor that determines whether the project is sustainable or not. I often invest heavily in projects with tangible practical applications and long-term development paths. Be sure to analyze the project carefully before investing to reduce your risk.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 09, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
Existing product and existing company is important for a project or an ICO to invest. While they have an existing product there is a greater chance of higher investment potential and one of the example for this working product is the Cappasity and Docademic they exist more than 2 years so will be more trustworthy than a conceptual products.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
A good product ensures survival of a coin. Otherwise it becomes just another coin you can mine or stake of which there are maaaany.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 09, 2018, 06:50:41 PM
It is a plus if there is a working product already.
I would still consider ICO's with work in progress projects with a good team. 
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 09, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
For me I consider ICOs that have a working protocol bcos they tend to do better. But  is advisable you do your own research before you invest in any project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

Yes, of course. I think that an ICO that has a ready-made product it's revalued much more than if it doesn't. It's a very good cover letter. They are showing the investor what they are proposing, so that the investor can evaluate the product and the idea. It's a way of saying they're working hard and they're not selling smoke. And in a way it's a reflection of the capabilities and value of the team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 09, 2018, 05:31:11 PM
Product is definitely important for any project but you dont really need an answer, your question was just a precursor for the promotion of kickcity.
Activity: 406
March 09, 2018, 05:28:16 PM
A great product is the heart of every project. That's what you offer for your investors, a great product will always lead to a successful project, but of course it should be backed up with a functioning team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
March 09, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
Like you said , it shows it isn't a quick moneygrab at least. It gives me more confidence in the project. A lot of ico's are asking for money solely based on just an idea , which is the biggest problem with ico's. Once they receive their money they don't have much incentive to work on the product.
Activity: 238
March 09, 2018, 04:02:09 PM
A Product is anything that can be offered to a market to solve a problem or satisfy a want or need. It has a life cycle with multiple stages. A product is conceived, developed, introduced and managed in the market, and retired when the need for it diminishes. A product can only be developed within the context of a project, and multiple projects can occur within a product’s life cycle.A Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the project within a specific deadline and budget. One of the most difficult tasks for a Project Manager is managing the scope of the project. 
Activity: 46
March 09, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
Of course. For me, it is easier to see if the project is successful through their product. And also through the product, you can attract or hook the attention of people and gain their trust and eventually, they will invest in the project.
Activity: 350
March 09, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Generally it is. An existing or working product is or should be the end goal of any project. This would make any project almost a 100% legit. This will give more value to the project as a whole and will attract more investors and users. The success of a project usually depends on the quality of its product.
Activity: 380
March 09, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
Yes of course a product is a huge factor for the project. Imagine if you already have a working product and you are just utilizing the block chain or a crypto to just further and enhance your business. Many investor will be very interested on the project since you have a working product already.
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Of course because that products would be the reason why most of the investors will invest to your project,and most of the successful ICOs has a good working product/services that is why they have achieved success
Activity: 280
March 09, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
Yes product is important. If theres no product then they are just selling dreams. An ICO that has already a working product has an advantage over others that has not. But the success of the project depends on the team how they will manage and develop further their product.

ICO is determined and judged by the product itself and the people behind its individual projects so it's important to verify first the team behind its project. Their product it's the image of the whole team, and the success of the project itself. I

Activity: 176
March 09, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
Product  is important for a project. Customer needs evolve over time, and the product has to evolve as well. There is also no clear deadline. A customer expects a product to meet their needs right NOW, not at some distant point in the future. Thus product development is not a temporary or occasional endeavor. It is a continuous process of delivering new features and improving the product.
Activity: 81
March 09, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
There were many ICO projects back then that came out then failed, most common trait that they all have is the absence of actual physical product.
Having a product in itself will usher in trust from the community that supports it, members will feel comfortable and become integral to a strong and growing community of supporters.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

An yet another promotional psot of kick city. Yes, sure product is important, but earning the trust of the community by fair means may prove more important than spamming a forum.
Activity: 462
March 09, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
Conscientious team is very important for a project which is able to create a mvp described in their wp.
Jump to: