Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 158. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 08, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
yes they must have a product and a real job to make investors more interested and the project will be successful. investors need projects that are not just nonsense
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 08, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
Product matters a lot if product is with best latest features and benefits people attract from it and get in,It results the successful project and people want to invest in product.Good projects research the market and learn about the need of market and come with the need of majority.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:35:05 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

it is good that the icos produces good product (tokens) in order to attract investors that are going to invest in project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 08, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
Yes life product is very important for development of the project. Each project should be has MVP/ Minimum Viable Product, this life product is mean the company will continue to grow and serious to development the idea to be success project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:17:28 AM
Yes its important otherwise some registered organisation and working product . There is lots of ICO's ae coming up with strategies only its very much risky . But there is lots of concept winning over working products . Some ICO's after collecting fund they are not full filling the road map strategies.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 08, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I agree with this point
Its really important to have a product for a project, or we can say that a product/platform is totally important for a project.

Why?
In order to follow up or checking the progressions, aside from partnership, marketing, everything is just empty talk/plain announcement

He can say that he partnered up with XYZ, i can say that i spent X amount on marketing
But Platform/Product don't lie, in order to code a product/platform, everyone would know what happen and the progress of it

Hence, Product is crucial for a project especially in the crypto field
Activity: 392
March 08, 2018, 03:08:28 AM
If you already have a good work product, this is a huge plus in your project. It's not just ideas, it's what works.
Activity: 336
March 08, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
If before the ICO the team already has a work product or a rough draft at least, it means that the team is serious.  And in this case, we can expect that the project and ICO will achieve success.  To improve the product and to launch an advertising company, the project needs investors.  But the main work the team made independently, without attracting the funds of investors.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 02:11:12 AM
of course product is important for a project ico, because the product is not only one factor that would give the project's ICO to success, product can make investor see where they want to invest and they more confident when they know that there is a working product of the ICO was promoted
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 08, 2018, 01:48:35 AM

Never mind kickcity, but yes a working product is a nice edge when it comes to projects that are planning to conduct an ICO. However, a working product is not the only factor that would give the project's ICO the success they are all desiring. Everything will still have to face several piercing questions such as "How good the product is?" or "How well is it accepted by the targeted clients or customers?" or "Is it the product that will really solve the prevalent problem the project is trying to address?"
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 01:41:13 AM
Product is the very important part in a Project. Also, its used and advantage to other products. Most of the investor, look in the uniqueness of a product, the completeness of package and also the return of their investment. So, we see in the forum, almost all of the projects are super nice and really helpful.  
Activity: 477
March 08, 2018, 01:36:58 AM

Yes , if not then why we buy the token or coin. I have some good coins and tokens, the best one is XCPO. The reason is XCPO developers will create an e-commerce marketplace platform which will allow cryptocurrencies users to use their coins. It's great project it's not about what altcoin that exist but the project that use the altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 01:32:09 AM
Yes, a product is very important for a project, an investor will see where the money is invested, if the project is powerful it attracts the investor for investment and promoter will promote the product, without product project is Marley a collection of funds.
Activity: 196
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 07, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
Yes because if an ICO has already a good working product,it means it has a budget and has also some solid markets that could support the coin that is why it is important to an ICO to have its own product,you might find few of these but these ICOs will surely achieve success especially when the product is useful to our everyday lives.1
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
March 07, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
A good and working product is of great importance for the success of the project. It can attract investors with large amounts of money, which will enable faster and better development.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

No doubts that for the perfect ICOs analysis we see towards the team that what they did in history but still if we can say that it will be better for the the whole team that take part in new ICO the surely here we can feel a smell of scam , like  the team is going to make money day by day with new new ICOs investment and they are not looking towards the progress and activities of the coin that they made in last ICO .
So here I don't think that we should go with any ready made product , Because there will be only change of name of the ICO coin but everything will be same , so here only crowd of the ICOs are coming without any new concept Because old concept will work with the new ICO with that copy of old project .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
March 07, 2018, 01:01:51 PM
There are many ICO processes now. Everyone gains experience and success rises steadily. KickCity can also be successful.

Activity: 518
Merit: 115
March 07, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

It shows trust. Investors will be more confident if they know that there is a working product that the ICO is promoting.
The product will also dictates the token's price in the exchanges. A feasible, working product will increase the token's price, and if the product becomes more successful in real world application, you better get hold on those tokens. That will give you good fortune in the future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 07, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Having a product ready is very important it shows the developers are serious and are planning to develop something instead of just delivering false promises, this can be the difference between a disappointing ico and getting huge funding, if you can find projects like this invest in them as soon as you can since you can easily get some profits after the ico.
Activity: 275
March 07, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
If you have a good product thats the one way and reason why people will invest and trust your project.They want a proof to make sure that the project has a future and helpful and of course prevent from lossing their money.THATS WHY FOR ME PRODUCT is very essential
Jump to: