Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 34. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
Yes, without any product how can launch any coin in the market because product and project will attract to the investors to invest the money in the ico otherwise investors will not trust to the ico project. Future plans also is major role to success the ico which will also explain the all benefits to the investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
Now I am going to create my own product, so I think it is really important and i will be concentrated on product, it is my main priority!
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
November 30, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
The product is very important for business. How can you invest your money in a project that does not even have a working prototype? It's my opinion.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
Sure, it could make an ICO more interesting. But only in combination with a good team. Marketing, Sales, design, developers are in my opinion essential!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
It is very important. It is the main reason for the investors to invest on their ICO. Because they are interested on their product output. And it will be more pleased if the product is already functional or operational and still the ICO is still on progress.
Activity: 490
November 30, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
A good cryptocurrency product and services will attract good funding if they decide to raise money to better such priduct and service or to expand there operation! Most investors in cryptocurrency like to take a risk on a believable tech advance project!
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
Product is one of the most important part of the project. So that I invest only in ICO projects with working MPV.
Activity: 200
November 30, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes, it is very important, for me when the product or the platform is unique i am getting interested to that project because the platform, the product is to great for investing. Also, it will results big successful to the project, potentials, and many more.
Activity: 305
November 30, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
for me having a good product is really needed in ICO and also we need to see the quality of this project if it's worth in investing. investors always looking in this good product, good quality, and good function.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 30, 2018, 10:37:38 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.
~~snip~~
Yeah it can attract investors as they have the proof that the project will be handled by a team that has experienced on that field. Although every investors has their own taste on what projects they will put their money and I think it's just only a plus factor of having a ready made product but not a guarantee that they will hit their hard cap.

It's easier to sell and convince customers or investors if the project has a product, especially crypto competition is so tight that without the presence of the product it will make investors think the same as before.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
The product presence is certainly a good added value for the project, without a clear product that will make people think that the project is a scam, look at PundiX and now achieve great success because of the presence of products.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
November 30, 2018, 09:50:01 AM
I understand you just advertised the project? because he doesn't give us anything sensible
Activity: 532
November 30, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
product is the most important thing of a project. quality products are developed by a team that has high expertise and lots of experience.

the first thing investors see is that the product is a product is a reflection of the project itself
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 30, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
Projects with ready-made products always have a better chance of success. First, it is easier for them to develop. Secondly they are known in the market.
Thirdly, investors do not have big fears that the team will be scammers and run away with the money collected.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 30, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
I will be telling multiple times that product is a base for every single project, it is central part of it and everybody who is creating ICO should take care about product in advance.
Don't play this game without MVP!
Activity: 476
November 30, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
Product is the core. Project without product are unable to make their token price stable, which makes me completely unsure about future of any of them.
Activity: 518
November 30, 2018, 06:52:38 AM
yes of course the product is important for a project because people will invest and support the project by looking at the products to be produced and how they are developing, the better the more people will be interested and invest
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 30, 2018, 06:45:48 AM
unfortunately not always ready, a good product is appreciated and brings profit to investors .. sometimes you read white paper and you see that people essentially sell air, but for some reason investors believe and invest .. the success of ico is made up of many factors, and this advertising and the team and much more .. so I think to attract an investor, there is not enough of one finished product
Activity: 518
November 30, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
The product is really important for a project to attract more investors while having a white paper that the investors also read if it has a path that gonna follow to reached their success. And it is really hard to make people invest in any project if they know that they don't even have their product to show to some investors.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 30, 2018, 06:31:03 AM
A product is very important for a project. Without a product, what's d project all about? What audience are they targeting? What will investors look at to draw them to investing in the project?
Pages:
Jump to: