Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 35. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 30, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
Product important for project but not important how IDEA.
You can have working product but if it not usable it cost nothing.
I am see many ico with product which fail to collect moneys
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.
~~snip~~
Yeah it can attract investors as they have the proof that the project will be handled by a team that has experienced on that field. Although every investors has their own taste on what projects they will put their money and I think it's just only a plus factor of having a ready made product but not a guarantee that they will hit their hard cap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
November 30, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

It would definetely help to attract more investors, because most of people are not sure about investing in something that they cannot see right now. Even MVP is important.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 05:19:51 AM
I believe that the product is very important for the project and before investing you need to study it and decide whether it is useful for society. I think that for ICO projects the product is well suited both physical and digital. I've even seen projects with chemical products.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 30, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
Important but not critical, there are projects that have only a smart contract. Pay more to the team, of course if the development team is unknown and there are no products then I don't think the project will be successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 05:08:59 AM
When there is no project, team is not able to affect the rate growth, so investors may drop the rate every time they want it. It should be changed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 04:52:58 AM
What can be more important than a product for an ICO? If there is no product, an ICO does not worth investing in it, because in such a market conditions, it does not matter how good the promotion will be. The essential part in the product.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
For any project, the product is very important, because investors are primarily looking at what to invest!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
Well, there is no certain answer for your questions. Most of BTC investors does not understand its main purpose, but still keep investing it, strange things happen.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 07:54:58 PM
It should be of high quality and unique, then it is likely that it will interest investors and there will be some kind of development and successful ICO with further product promotion.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
November 29, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

The platform is very important in my opinion because without it the project will just become a pump and dump coins, investors will likely invest in a coin that has usage in the community this is one of the main issue in any ICO they cannot provide a good platform that is why prices is going down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
It's important as it is already, many scam projects keep springing up everyday. For a project to have ab already working product, it gives them an extra layer of being legit to prospective investors.

a product is indeed very important for the project. because everyone sees the project from the product side first. because the product has an effect on the development of the project, projects that have only products are sometimes a scam especially those who do not have a product.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
November 29, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
I think that the ICO projects of today would have to come with MVP ready to try.
I was disappointed to have supported an ICO that today the CEO of the project says that they have had problems to develop the website.
We must demand that these projects do not continue to scam us (All the crypto community).
Activity: 126
November 29, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
Of course now is especially important due to the fact that without the product is unlikely to collect even the project software cap in this market for this product is the key point
Activity: 462
November 29, 2018, 05:22:44 PM
If their is a visible, viable and already existing product better.
If their is a product prototype with  a nice business idea good.
But if it is abstract and imaginary i doubt if anything good will come out of the biblical "nazareth"

Activity: 518
November 29, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
Having a Minimum Viable Product is a differential that I always look for when analyzing an ICO. The existence of something concrete and not just a set of ideas behind a whitepaper is an added security for the investor.
Activity: 379
November 29, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
There are a lot of projects on the market. Therefore, a good working product is important. Especially in a falling market. It will allow the project to overtake competitors. Will cause interest among investors.
Activity: 370
November 29, 2018, 05:19:02 AM
It's important as it is already, many scam projects keep springing up everyday. For a project to have ab already working product, it gives them an extra layer of being legit to prospective investors.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
Nothing is more important for an ICO than a working product. This is the main aspect of any project and I strongly believe that you should not invest in any ICO if they cannot provide at least an MVP or something else.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
November 29, 2018, 02:35:18 AM
A project product is very important, this is what sells the project and guarantees its success! You can't just go dumping money in anything without value, the product is what tells you the direction of the project, its what gives you an idea whether the idea is feasible or not, before you invest, lookout for the product and its roadmap/execution timetable, look out also for the team, see if they can be trusted and if the people have the technical abilities to execute the plan!
Pages:
Jump to: