Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 36. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

snip--
Of course. That shows the seriousness of the project development carried out by the development team. This can increase investor confidence, if the product is good, it will have a positive impact on the project.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 29, 2018, 01:08:45 AM
A ready made or working or minimum viable product is important for an ICO that is serious about raising funds for further development as it improves investors confidence.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
at this point I feel you are investing in the team and the theme that altcoins are going to pop more in the next big bull run. I'm going for a project with big support from the chinese like BAE or a traditional VC like softbank
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
The product is very important but we cannot expect to have a ready product in ICO phase. If we would have aready product already, there would be no need for ICO. But it is good to have some development already done before ICO start, that investors can see that is not something imaginary thing. The ICO should aim to have a working product which brings value.
Activity: 224
November 28, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
People like to see where they invest their money so of course product important for a project. Investors don't believe in empty promisses anymore
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
For the project is very important not only the product but also the development team that creates it if the project is not a good team and the product will not be good too !
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
Many simply hired a developer to create a smart contract for their token. In the end, recruiting developers and writing codes cost money, and without an ICO it’s hard to find money. Such funds, as a rule, enter the market with great pathos, but tend to burst like a bubble.   Embarrassed
Activity: 314
October 24, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
Yes of course product is the one of most important things to a project to show to the people that they have a good product that they can use.  And I think having a good product is a way to make a sample of their inner purpose to help the economy and the community to grow with that product that they make in their project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 24, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
Of course. The team should have something else besides white paper. If you look at good projects, they all had work products when they went to ICO. After ICO, the teams hire new employees, improve and launch their product.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
It may not be something extremely necessary, but I do think it is very important, especially in new projects that need the approval of different investors so that people begin to enter into confidence and want to support them.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
October 24, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
ICO success or failure depends on the product. Of course, if the ICO launches with a good product, the chances of success are high. But as far as I can see there are very few altcoin and ICO's that have products. The rest are altcoin activities that have never had a minimum product
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
The initial step for a project is the product. If ICO projects that want to collect funds have real products, investors are interested and invests in risk taking investors. ICO is basically a sector seeking money without offering products. The team that is serious about the product should convince people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
October 24, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
It is very difficult to answer this question, because sometimes ICO is conducted precisely in order to raise funds for this very product. The team at the first stage has no opportunity to put the conceived idea into reality, without the collected funds..

It is necessary to pay attention to how real this project is, and whether it can exist and be used in real life.
Activity: 336
October 23, 2018, 01:20:37 AM
Sure it does!! The finished product is a guarantee of the success of the ico project. And on the part of investors, to such a project, more attention.
Activity: 462
October 22, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
Definitely having a good product is important for a project. This is one of the most serious criteria when choosing an ICO for investment.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 12:26:24 PM
Of course, the product of the project is an integral part of each project as it is the person and the main criterion for evaluating the project, and if the project has no product or is not fully developed, then such a project does not shine on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 420
October 22, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
I think that product now not strongly is a key factor , on me more harvest funds projects which have very recognizable team
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
October 22, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
For most people, the product is an important criterion for evaluating a project. It allows people to evaluate the model, the idea that the project is moving forward.
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
Of course.  After all, it will be much easier to attract investors if you have a finished product that you can show them!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 22, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
I will answer this straight away, YES! any project without a product, such project cannot excel, as a matter of fact, what every investor looked at before investing on any project is the product.
- I do not think so, it's a false thought, so many projects have products but you can see, number of projects and teams can work with their products until now, numbers are still very low, even the value of the project decreased after the product appeared. You should look and search in reality, all investors always just love the idea and roadmap to develop the project, then invest to help the project complete the first stages and when they are profitable, they will abandon the project and seek new ideas, this is the crypto world, not the real world, the product is not much value here
Pages:
Jump to: