Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 38. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 18, 2018, 06:39:57 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes it is important even if they did not reach the softcap there's a guaranty that they will be able to implement and promote their platform serious investors are now looking more on an ICO that already had a good platform like outofthecloud among others and we should also put more weight on ICO that already has a product.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 06:26:46 AM
Yes product is important, but it doesn't necessarily mean that a start up project without a working product or MVP is totally bad. Some teams need time to release a good product . Product actually shows a high level of seriousness and positive direction of the project, especially a working product.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
October 18, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
In my opinion, it is very important. Investors will be able to watch and try it. If the project is good, then the work product will contribute to good fees at ICO. Investors do not strongly believe in ideas and desires ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 06:05:46 AM
Without any product development, what is the use of investing in the ICO? If a company don't have any vision is developing what they mentioned in the roadmap it is complete waste trading in the exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
The product is the most important thing in the whole ICO. I cannot understand why 50 percent of top 100 crypto currencies do not have any working product and people are investing in these coins only because they are in top 100. Stop it guys, we need to support tokens with great and WORKING products.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
if earlier they could still invest in a project where the product is only on paper, now nobody will invest without a finished product or almost ready one. given the difficult situation on the market, even projects with a finished product are hard to collect money. The product must be very innovative to be successful in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 18, 2018, 05:50:22 AM
Yes, definitely
The product is the most important aspect of any project, especially on the blockchain. If the project is not adding value and doesn't deliver the product, then eventually the project will die out.

Funding new ICOs without a product is a very big risk
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
Would you pay me if I tell you about my dreams?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 18, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
yes, the product (MVP) of project ICO is important.
It can be proof of their devlopment of project, so it will gain a lot of investor without scammed them.

There are some projects who have an existing product, instead of a MVP. That is also interesting to see a project to evolve with the blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 280
October 18, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
having a product in the course of your ICO is a positive sign in the sense that it serves as a proof of concept and how competent the technical team is. it shows seriousness and credibility on the side of the entire team and attracts major investors.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
Trust in God
October 18, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
yes, the product (MVP) of project ICO is important.
It can be proof of their devlopment of project, so it will gain a lot of investor without scammed them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
Products with real use cases are very important if this project is going to stay longer than some months in the crypto market. But unfortunately many projects promise interesting products but never complete them, that's why many people who invested in ICOs are so disappointed now and afraid to invest into the new projects.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
Offcourse it is much advisable that existing product in the project should be existing rather than it is still subject for creation. If existing company with existing product pursue into crytocurrency, especially if the company is already trusted then it is a huge benefit or advantage. But offcourse, a great idea is also a great place to start.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
When choosing ICO, I first look at whether there is a finished product or not. Of course it is very important. The finished product inspires more confidence than the one that needs to be improved.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 18, 2018, 04:04:31 AM
I think that ready-made products are very important to the ICO project, because ready-made products can give investment customers more trust and attract more investors!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 18, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Product or service is what being paid for. You will gain bigger community if you'll be offering useful and attractive product or service. If a project doesn't offer anything, that would a big scam. Project is all dependent on the interest of people to the product. No one will invest if nothing is to be offered back. A product might be something useful like wallet, a wallet having a uniqur feature might  bring success for an ICO. You may check out this promising project newly introduced in the cryptoworld. It is HODLER wallet, it is a fully open source multiwallet that offers great security and simplicity a wallet can ever have. It has multiple kind of coin that meets the need of every user. A project like Hodker wallet is something a development should be having alike. It has a good future and beneficial for every one who need it .
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
October 18, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
Ofcourse it is. Product is the essence which give investors confident on trusting the project in a long run. Since project having a good product will surely have a good demand in the future.
Activity: 252
October 18, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
Yes, it is, with products, at least investor can see what projects can offer. that is much more convincing compare selling empty idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 18, 2018, 02:05:30 AM
In fact, most ICOS collect millions of dollars without even having a finished project, so I think that the finished product is not so important.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 18, 2018, 02:05:08 AM
i can not say it is the most important thing. but ofcourse it is still important. as an investor, i care about the team, advisors and partnerships mostly. and i care about popularity of it as well. popularity affects on demand.
Pages:
Jump to: