Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 37. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 22, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
I want to say that product is one of the most important thing any investor should look out for in any project before investing your money. never you think of investing with product because such project will not be successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
Of course the product is very important for the project. I'm primarily looking at the idea that the developers want to implement. But besides the product it is necessary to look at other components such as marketing, team and roadmap. Probably these are the main data that I examine when choosing a project for investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 22, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
I will answer this straight away, YES! any project without a product, such project cannot excel, as a matter of fact, what every investor looked at before investing on any project is the product.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 10:06:02 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I would prefer investing in crypto which has its own product. A product would provide assurance for investors that there would be usage for the coin that will be in circulation. Most of the ICO I invested that proved successful so far has its own product that allows payment for the released crypto.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
I think it's important, and as long as they have a product it becomes a selling point and ensures that their project is real and not a scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
What else besides product is really important? i don't know, only product is a value for each projects and that's why it is important.
I don't invest in ICO and altcoins without product on demand
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
That is the most important thing in the whole ICO. How should we move crypto currencies forward and to the mass adoption, when no project have a working product that is usable at the moment and could be a competitor to the centralised services? We need more products.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
The product of the IcO project is also important when choosing a place to invest. I look at how the product will be in demand for the future 2-5 years. If the demand is seen good, then the coin will also have demand and grow in value.

Are there projects you think they have potential? What they should be about for you to support?
Activity: 238
October 18, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
The product of the IcO project is also important when choosing a place to invest. I look at how the product will be in demand for the future 2-5 years. If the demand is seen good, then the coin will also have demand and grow in value.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
Well, the product of course is the key point for the project , and of course much more is decided by the team. and of course to now enter the ico you need to see how much the project has collected during the ico at least not a lot, now it is dangerous to enter the ico few projects that even collect software cap
Product is the key factor to long-term development projects and receive the trust of investors. I also take a lot of interest in real estate projects, which shows that the project is developing and that it will receive the trust of the investor.
Activity: 135
October 18, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
What? You just can't present your campaign without proper project. It's just dumb to think that project isn't important
October 18, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
Well, the product of course is the key point for the project , and of course much more is decided by the team. and of course to now enter the ico you need to see how much the project has collected during the ico at least not a lot, now it is dangerous to enter the ico few projects that even collect software cap

But if team offers an interesting and useful idea, wouldn't you like to contribute?
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 08:20:53 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
Yes. When it is a bull market investors or crypto user might anyhow invest into a project with just a paper which is call 'white paper' however the market is not bullish anymore and to have potential investors to invest in that ICO not only a white paper can persuade them to join. A working platform is very needed to gain their confidence.
Activity: 280
October 18, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
Sure, the product is important. People are investing huge money in projects without any product or MVP and are crying about scam projects. Make a good investigation before investing in any project and a good one must have a working product.
October 18, 2018, 07:14:54 AM
It is very important. You may have good advisors, partnerships, but what's the point of the project? What should I give my money for?
Activity: 168
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
October 18, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
In as much as product is important for a project, but it depends on the type of product, I think the product that will give investors more confidence is a product that already some partnership, building a product is one thing and people making use of the product is another, so building a product doesn't guaranty anything except the product already have some people using the product.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 18, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
If the project has an MVP, it will be able to attract more investors (if the idea of the project is interesting to the consumer). But there are projects in which there is nothing, but plans like Napoleon))
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 18, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Of course, because this is the basis of their whitepaper and roadmaps, products or project implementation output is the basis of some other investors to invest in a certain ICO., and it can help drive investors to a certain project, without product, the ICO could be useless and considered a nothing and a trash.
Activity: 224
October 18, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
The product is important because many will choose to invest on it and it can get the trust of the investors. Many will believe on it and continue to believe on their project. But if the project is not good then there will be only a few who will invest and believe on the project.
Pages:
Jump to: