Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 59. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
Definitely yes. A ready product or a test version of the product is very helpful in raising money.
Such a product can be tried in work and if it is liked, many will want to invest money in it.
It happens that there is no possibility to create a product before the end of the ICO. In this case, huge advertising work is needed.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:06:38 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I always look at the availability of the finished product when choosing an investment option. This is a must-have for me. But you do not need to take into account only the product - you also need to analyze the information about the team of developers, development strategies and competent marketing. Indeed, without marketing, it is difficult to hold investors and the necessary assets for development.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
September 04, 2018, 04:00:50 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I think one of the key factors of an ICO project is a good product, if the product concept has utility it will attract investors who will invest their money in the project,and the developers of the project will achieve their hard cap very easily.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:22:39 AM
From the one side yes, it is important, but from the other side the first product, for example, can be likke the promotion or firsst step after which the strategy could be changed of corrected.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 02:50:40 AM
Yes, when choosing a particular project, I always look at the availability of the finished product. It becomes a prerequisite for my choice, but not always a guarantee of success. After all, it's important not only to have a useful and finished product, but also to have competent marketing solutions and a good team of developers.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 03, 2018, 02:45:56 PM
In most cases, yes.  But there are also successful companies without a product.  But there are very few.
Yes, it is very important because there are many peiple are hoping for it. They are dependent on the product of the campaign, the more successful it is, the good profit it will be.
Activity: 56
Helper
September 03, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
This questions can be answered only by a Genuine Sr. Investor. What is more Important Partial product or A ground based Concept.

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
In most cases, yes.  But there are also successful companies without a product.  But there are very few.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
A working product is not only important in that it proves that a team can produce and has skin in the game before crowdfunding, but investing in projects with a working product can also protect you from fraud. Think back to all of the projects that were going to let you spend money with their crypto debit card. They were all talking about their huge partnerships. Where are they now? Tons of people invested and where are their cards?
Activity: 122
September 03, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
If there is no product then, what is the purpose of the project if there is no development but some may use their token for getting only a profit. i know a lot of projects are just meme and no purpose at all just make money and scam people.. you know.  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

In those conditions in which the market is now located - the product is not important. I am convinced of this. Coins of many cool projects lie at the bottom. Now a marketing geniuses collect the cream. A lot of fraud and deception. Time of good projects will come when the market becomes civilized ...
Activity: 113
September 03, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
Of course the product is important for the project. Nobody invests for the sake of the process, and everyone expects to make a profit after the project reaches its goal and will present finished product.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
At the moment, to be competitive in the ICO market, you have to either stand out or be a cut above all other projects, and just having a product can be a kind of element.
Activity: 74
September 03, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
It is important to know the product before investing in the ICOs projects, that most of the investors look for, because if not, the price will not grow up and it will not be used normally.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
In fact, every investor on this account has his own opinion. But I will say this. That for me the presence in the project of at least some developments, beta versions, as well as the product is very important. Because I want to invest my money not in the air and beautiful words,but still in any development, though even trial. But they can be assessed at an early stage, as well as to make sure that all it really can be. So, I say a clear-Yes! For me it is important to have a product in the project!!!
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
September 02, 2018, 05:37:13 PM
For ico that are based on products and services it's better if it's ready made and functioning..  The team will even have more assurance that they will have customer
Activity: 308
September 02, 2018, 05:28:58 PM
Product is one of the reasons why a certain project will likely succeed,it is absolutely important, because tokens people bought are usually designed to be used in product.
Activity: 199
September 02, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
Product is essential for a good project because without a working product it will be difficult for a project to succeed
Activity: 44
September 02, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
If a project has a working product, this clears a lot of doubting of investors and makes it a lot easier for investors in my opinion .completion of the development of a mature product to a certain extent shows that its creativity has been confirmed. Smiley
Activity: 104
September 02, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
There are no doubt. The answer should be ''Yes'. Because every investor looking at the project and what are the specific features containing in the project before they think to invest. So the concept and and product is very important fact to the success of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: