Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 62. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
Yes Product is very important for a project because with this they will be able to get good number of investors around the world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
It's important but most ICO dont have a working product they will try to collect funds for the product butsome successfull ICO can't deliver product on time.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
August 30, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
product is very important. without a product, the project is only scam. and the product becomes a benchmark for seeing a good project or not. and a successful project is a project whose platform or product can be used by everyone.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
Of course, the product is a testament to the reality of the project. There needs to be some proof that the developers are competent enough to create a working product and are not here to just make some quick buck.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 12:30:41 AM
Of course, if the product is useless then it is natural that it will be
cheap, on the contrary, if the product is useful then the price will
skyrocket.
Activity: 220
August 30, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
A good product with good growth potential is likely to succeed in the market so that it attracts serious investors. So for me the product offered by a project is very important because what is offered is what attracts investors.
Activity: 392
August 30, 2018, 12:19:50 AM
I often see a good project is that it has a clear product. Because of the existence of a product then we will be able to find out whether in real projects is really good or not. And this of course will be a benchmark for a project.
yes of course a project must have a product. if you don't have a product, do you know the project is real or not and what is done by a project
Activity: 44
August 30, 2018, 12:13:14 AM
People start want ico have demo product or beta product, this is good move from investors. But if they looking for only product, then some ico will try to make fake product to scam people. Beware and check everything careful, not only product.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
I often see a good project is that it has a clear product. Because of the existence of a product then we will be able to find out whether in real projects is really good or not. And this of course will be a benchmark for a project.
Activity: 77
August 28, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
 I even sure that product is a key factor of any project. Or the main component of any project is their product as if product is genuine and can survive in long run then that project is successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
In the bear market, I think I think the product is very important to stay in the top and enter the market especially for ico, of course in 2017 without the product collected but not that)
copper member
Activity: 97
August 28, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
I think that investing without a thorough analysis of the product and the project team will lead any investor to very large losses. Especially now when the crypto-currency market is in a very difficult situation.
August 27, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I think the product is important for any company.  Because now a lot of scam companies without a product.  And investing in such a company is very risky.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 26, 2018, 07:49:38 PM
Of course, that is very important. Especially for investors who submit their funds to support the project. If the project is unrealistic and the product is not clear, who wants to support it?
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
my personal opinion is that a good ISO must have an initial version of the working product. Without a product, these are the air locks of the project organizers, nothing more. In 80% of cases, they do not even know how to implement their idea in technical terms and collect money simply for an idea.
As for me its not even necessary that an ICO has initially a working product because what matters most is the legitimacy of an ICO and its kind of product that people used an applied for their daily living that can make life at ease, because there are product that highly technical and futuristic but people hard to adapt because of the current situation and not massively applicable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
my personal opinion is that a good ISO must have an initial version of the working product. Without a product, these are the air locks of the project organizers, nothing more. In 80% of cases, they do not even know how to implement their idea in technical terms and collect money simply for an idea.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
I think the product is the main reason people invest their money in the project, don't they? Everyone expects and believes that the projects will fulfill their conditions and launch products.
Activity: 120
August 26, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
Many of these users before they follow a project surely they will see products. And they will join if the product is very good. And the investors will also join if a given product is very interesting and good exchanges.
Activity: 532
August 26, 2018, 07:20:41 PM
I think yhe product is very important. So that it may attract many investors. If the product is good and can be use in our daily life. I think the project will become successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
The products from ICO that are ready to use provide a very good value to support the project. That means the project is ready to be realized and proceed to the next stage. It will also be easier to attract interest from investors and the public because the ICO has a clear product, only the development must be carried out and improved.
Pages:
Jump to: