Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 31. (Read 10147 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
November 26, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
Life is something very complicated. I believe in God and i believe in death. Some times life comes to you cool and sometimes worst. We have to feel every good and bad thing i think. Learning lessons and teach other that we learned. Sharing your experiences. This is life for me..
Ofcourse, yes! Truly, life is very beautiful because it is so full of adventures and challenges which can help us to become a better person.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
November 26, 2017, 12:36:14 PM
I believe in God and also believe that life is beautiful if We can make it in our own hand. A proverb says," Life is not a bed of roses " thats why we have to work hard and also we have to learn surviving in critical situation for making life beautiful.  Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 11:57:40 AM
Life is wonderfull for me. I have my daughter, my dog, and money hahaha I am happy
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 26, 2017, 11:00:29 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

Life is beautiful when you surpass such struggles, you'll see that god is just around the corner helping us with the burdens that we are facing. So, yeah always look up to him, whenever or whatever you are doing.
Activity: 5
November 26, 2017, 10:55:19 AM
Of course it is beautiful ... we have so many opportunities... we create our life and we can make it better and better.
Activity: 29
November 26, 2017, 10:38:34 AM
To some life is miserable
To some its an error
To some its unfair
To some its beautiful.
Activity: 26
November 25, 2017, 10:35:37 PM
Life is beautiful but difficult
Activity: 24
November 25, 2017, 10:24:06 PM
yes .. do things that makes you happy and feel the gift that you have.
Activity: 21
November 25, 2017, 08:20:18 PM
Of course life is beautiful, we work for its better everyday work our ass off just to earn a little more so it can be better we can have nicer things and stuff like that, health is important also.
Activity: 267
November 11, 2017, 01:07:43 PM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

So you basically posted to say you are a gullible idiot?  Good for you, fool.   Undecided

Well thank you sir for your deep understanding. It is just my opinion. If you can't understand it well that's not my problem anymore.

That is the typical religious response.

"If you won't be brainwashed I will ignore you"

LOOK - brainwashed idiots like you are not welcome on this forum.  You can scam and just "pray for forgiveness".  Your religion says you will absolved of all wrongdoing.

Funny how the one who started off confidently, proudly and strongly with his opinion can't even take pride of his first statement.
Activity: 67
November 10, 2017, 11:01:43 AM
Life is a beatuful thing, but I dont believe in god in these times. A lot of shit going on in the world!
Activity: 52
November 10, 2017, 03:19:21 AM
Not for all. For someone life is heaven, for someone else is hell
Activity: 19
November 09, 2017, 07:44:03 PM
Depending on what we experience, if we are more happy or happy we will say life is beautiful, on the contrary, if we are harder we would say that life is not beautiful, so, depending on the mood of my friend if in my opinion
Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 06:34:21 PM
Life is beautiful because it is a gift from God. It is in this life that we should do our best to serve Him according to His purpose. If God is in the center of our lives, all good things will come into place..
Activity: 336
November 09, 2017, 06:11:29 PM
Yes..
Of course life is beautiful. Especially if at any time can gather with family and have a lot of money to make them happy. I think it is beauty in life.
Everyone has a level of happiness, for me the family happiness remains number one.
my top priority family.
Activity: 54
November 09, 2017, 05:19:38 PM
Yes it is.. We all should live everyday to the fullest..
Activity: 490
November 05, 2017, 09:48:10 AM
Life seems beautiful for those, who can see really good sides of the simplest things.
Activity: 3
November 05, 2017, 09:15:17 AM
life is true and very beautiful ,, dikhtakan grace from the creator is an irreplaceable favor and thank you
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
November 05, 2017, 09:07:33 AM
Life is something very complicated. I believe in God and i believe in death. Some times life comes to you cool and sometimes worst. We have to feel every good and bad thing i think. Learning lessons and teach other that we learned. Sharing your experiences. This is life for me..
Activity: 17
November 05, 2017, 08:40:00 AM
Simply - find a peaceful place near nature without people, close your eyes, do not thing about anything.
Do you feel it ? Life is beautyful Grin
Pages:
Jump to: