Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 32. (Read 10147 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 08:39:06 AM
life is beautiful if we assume beautiful ,, and life will be boring if we so. enjoy this life while you can, do something useful ,,, thanks .....
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 05, 2017, 08:28:11 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

for me my answer is YES life is beautiful because life is a gift from God it is an opportunity to enjoy life even if its hard because of many ups and downs that comes in our life the only choice to do is be brave to face it with Joy. Choose joy. Over bitterness, anger, and sorrow. Make a decision to choose joy every day no matter what. that what makes life is beautiful for me. as the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 8:2-3 "2. How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 3. For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves;
Activity: 7
November 05, 2017, 06:51:07 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
Yes, life is beuatiful because there is always unexpected things that will come to our life that makes our life beautiful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 05, 2017, 05:02:10 AM
Life is very beautiful, friends to cheer us up, challenges to build us , environment to make us feel home and relationships to build us together. Enjoy life.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2017, 04:24:24 AM
Yes because the god he gaves that wonderfull life
Activity: 11
November 04, 2017, 10:37:31 PM
yes it is because without life we don't exist, when we wake up in the morning that is the great miracle's that we can bring through out the day so let us appreciate the beauty of life here as we are still living. 
Activity: 15
November 04, 2017, 10:04:26 PM
Yes, life it is absolutely beautiful. If you don't believe it then you should watch the movie called "Life is beautiful".
Activity: 14
November 04, 2017, 09:34:08 PM
Yes!indeed!!its up to us on how to handle things but life is really beautiful.though were not perfect and evrything in this worlsd is temporary but live life to the fullest.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 02:18:31 PM
Oh no. Another philosophical question. Here you must first determine what is "beautiful". And already here everyone will have an diffirent opinion...
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 02:01:36 PM
Yes life is beautiful if undertaken with the right way
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 01:33:35 PM
We are the one who give colors into our life. We accept and pass all the struggles and challenges come to us.
The beauty of life can see on how we survive everyday and enjoying every moment that we are alive.
everyones life has different stories..different views and struggles going through.. despite of it..life is wonderful..it gives us lot of things to learn.. experience to become strong and success to have faith..
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 03, 2017, 12:53:25 PM
It depends on your age and the day of the week, I think. When you're young, life is beautiful, in spite of its drawbacks.
Activity: 70
November 02, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
life will be beautiful if we always
1. be grateful at all times
2. easy to forgive
3.change yourself for good
4. neglect negative emotions
5. always smile and do good to everyone.
Activity: 70
November 02, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

It all depends on how you see life, its not about status nor fame that makes you happy as long as you can do what you want and you spend time with people that you love then it would certainly be a happy life.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:49:04 PM
Life is beautiful, if everything was successful, good work, well-being in the family, there are ordinary problems, but no more serious. Then really life was a success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
October 30, 2017, 03:16:59 PM
Yes. I believe life was made to be perfect regardless of our present situation. Trials were design to make us a better human beings. If we will look at every individual, those who tend to avoid and run away from problems and responsibilities are the weakest individuals but those who’ve experienced and ovecame one problem after another are usually the most successful and strong ones. If we only know how to react and handle every challenges that come our way, life would have been likeable than mostly  regarded as cursed by some or many.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 30, 2017, 01:46:49 PM
Yes of course because life is a greatest gift of god to everyone. Life is full of fun and adventures. Life is full of struggles and exciting including ups and down. There's so many challenges we need to face everyday of our lives so we need to be strong and always remember that god is always with us forever.. enjoy our life, be happy and content what life we have and it is with you how you would to become successful in a good way. Have a happy life everyone dont waste your life.
Activity: 23
October 30, 2017, 12:27:49 PM
Yes because thre's a lot of things in life that you will probably learn lessons.This will help you to make your life more unique and challenging to succed in life to make it more beutiful than the other. Many things will gives you a bad image for your life but that is a one of the challenges that will gives us a beautiful life Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
October 30, 2017, 12:14:53 PM
yes right, I think life is really beautiful
because we can feel what is sad, and happy
especially when we can feel what love is
Activity: 8
October 30, 2017, 12:13:31 PM
I don't believe in God, but also believe that life is beautiful. Each of us is architect of his own happiness. No God can change your life. When you understand this you will be easier to live.

Thought about that stuff a lot when I was younger, but I've put most of it to rest. Life can be decent though.
Pages:
Jump to: