Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 31. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 19, 2019, 04:44:23 AM
Regulation is good for the big investors and institutional organizations but it is not the same case for the small investors. The government wants to handle the difficulties of the anonymous transactions by forcing the companies and investors to the KYC.
But in other side there will be protection for small investors we have seen lots of crypto scam hapoeningbits only because there is no regulation incrypto space . People are coming inside and scamming without any fear . I am completely supporting crypto regulation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 19, 2019, 03:38:29 AM
I only support regulations for the new crypto-projects and not for bitcoin.
I also agree with all your other points apart from
I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.
Government cares about taxes and that is one of their primary reason of trying to regulate cryptosystem.

Because it’s every governments right to know how much people from their country earns,because it is also our obligation being a person to pay taxes and we can’t change this fact,that’s why the only way for us to be allowed worldwide is to follow their rules and then we can be free to use everything about crypto world
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 03:09:17 AM
I only support regulations for the new crypto-projects and not for bitcoin.
I also agree with all your other points apart from
I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.
Government cares about taxes and that is one of their primary reason of trying to regulate cryptosystem.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
May 19, 2019, 01:55:41 AM
Regulation is good for the big investors and institutional organizations but it is not the same case for the small investors. The government wants to handle the difficulties of the anonymous transactions by forcing the companies and investors to the KYC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 07:24:45 PM
Regulation is a great ideal key that is going to increase mass adoption which is a good factor. Most people fear entering this crypto industry because of fear of losing their monies. They fear entering into an industry that can't guarantee the safety of their monies and I second them because no one wish to be scammed. I think regulation is good.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
May 18, 2019, 06:54:05 PM
Admittedly, regulation has been a way to curtail a lot of scam and criminal activities in the crypto space.
If we allow regulation, I think more investors will be attracted to the crypto space. The regulation I am talking about should not be an end to decentralization.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
May 18, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
If regulators are introduced into the cryptocurrency, there will be both pluses and minuses, it is difficult to say whether regulators will benefit the cryptocurrency
surely the existence of this regulation will have a beneficial impact on cryptocurrency, because regulation is very important in a digital world business. it will make people who use it more confident and of course crime will decrease due to legal regulations.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 18, 2019, 03:07:04 PM
My opinion is in sometimes the regulation is good but sometimes it is bad and the regulation is implementation because of the situations so how it can be regulated is the matter to decide it will be good or bad
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 01:46:16 PM
I think the regulation of cryptoqurrency is a good plan for the crypto world, this system is one way to avoid fraud cases too, with crypto regulation or rules in this sector can reduce fraud and can also have a major impact on the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 01:19:55 PM
Yes, regulation in the cryptocurrency world should be implemented from now. But what regulation that we should to do? I think we have to think together for this problem to make the development progress in the cryptocurrency world.
I strongly agree with your pendpat because crypto does require regulation so that people are no longer afraid to invest in cryto because most people are very afraid to invest in crypto because they think that crypto will die if the government doesn't support it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 18, 2019, 01:18:32 PM
If regulators are introduced into the cryptocurrency, there will be both pluses and minuses, it is difficult to say whether regulators will benefit the cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
May 18, 2019, 01:04:18 PM
Government intervening in crypto and regulating it will give confidence to the mainstream for them to invest in crypto since they will see their investment as safe rather than leaving the system operated by individuals who create projects to scam people.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 18, 2019, 01:01:07 PM
Yes, regulation in the cryptocurrency world should be implemented from now. But what regulation that we should to do? I think we have to think together for this problem to make the development progress in the cryptocurrency world.
Yeah right, it should be for the benefits of both parties, regulations that will answer the demands of holders and the government bodies that will implement the rules, if this can be joined by both sides they can build system that will favors both interest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 18, 2019, 12:59:18 PM
Regulation is good if it is done properly
So if regulations can be fixed towards having a safe and secure ieos or icos  crowdfunding
Then it can definitely be a better Blockchain world
Activity: 426
May 18, 2019, 12:53:29 PM
It seems to me that regulation is good only when everything is legalized.  But for now, nobody needs these regulators.  They will only interfere.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
May 18, 2019, 12:50:24 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

Before I hate regulations but sometimes I need to agree with it to prevent scammers, this was according to my experienced.
Just like in the exchange that are centralized, like Binance, Houbi, Okex, Kucoin, Coinbene, Bitfinex, Idax and more are all regulated exchange
and these exchange in the market too are all belong to the top 10 exchange platform at the coinmarketcap where I knew that our coins would be safe if We activate our 2FA and submit KYC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 12:24:35 PM
i think we don't need regulations when crypto itself has already good enough to work alone without any regulations, i personally think crypto in this time is having advanced technologies that can help us use payments more efficient on the internet, scammers in cryptos i believe is too small that can compared with Fiat scams, you may say Cryptos is bad because it is anonymous so it can not be controlled by governments, but actually all the transactions in cryptos is transperant and everyone can see it, that is why i believe we don't need any regulations for cryptos.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
May 18, 2019, 09:43:54 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 18, 2019, 08:37:36 AM
Regulation is always good not only in cryptocurrency, but in all sectors. But tight and excessive regulation is not good. It may bring up anarchy. Many people in the field of cryptocurrency are holding view that regulations will kill or affect cryptocurrency. Yes it is true that price of coins will go down temporarily when there is regulation in place. But ultimately, regulations will make cryptocurrency strong and stable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 18, 2019, 08:09:24 AM
When regulating the blockchain industry by state authorities, nothing will change, fraud will acquire legal status. And you will not be deceived by scammers from the Internet, but your own government according to the laws drawn up for their benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: