Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 34. (Read 30843 times)

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 3
May 07, 2019, 09:40:22 PM
The liberty and freedom provided in the cryptospace is being violated and it woudl be a good idea to have a body regulating some activities in the cryptospace. The most serious of them all is the launch of ICOs in the crypto industry. There are so many unrealistic and scam projects in the system and people are throwing monies into projects that are not worth investing. This regulatory body would check all these to help the cryptospace.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 07:28:16 PM
While it is true that the very nature of cryptocurrencies seems to be against everything that requires recognition by a central authority, in the long term it will be necessary a certain rapprochement between both parties as both sectors compete for the domain of the economy and finance of the whole world. The problem is finding a meeting point where users of cryptocurrencies can continue to enjoy the advantages offered by cryptological money, but with the financial protection that only the authorities of the sector can offer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 07:15:42 PM
regulation aims at building trust for the crypto industry, without regulation, majority of the mass out there fear joining this amazing industry. i think regulation is a good idea because it aims towards bring crypto to mass adoption. no one will like to invest their money into something thatis not trusted or regulated to give them the maximum assurance. I think its time for crypto to be regulated.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 07, 2019, 07:15:33 PM
Of course every regulation that will have a good impact on the development of companies or products such as Crypto, clearly requires clear regulation so that Crypto can run well and get a place in all agencies so that circulation will be very large. So regulation is very important for the development of Crypto in the future.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 07, 2019, 06:56:54 PM
I agree with that, this will make it difficult for scammers, this will make them afraid because they have to be transparent in order to get regulation and if after that they do a scam they will deal with the law and they know the consequences of that project is a good project
this is a solution to overcome many fraud projects but unfortunately not all governments want to do that because crypo is actually still a debate between whether it is profitable or dangerous, very risky or not, therefore there is rarely a government that wants to deal with crypto
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 07, 2019, 06:26:25 PM
actually I really support the regulation even I hope that all projects or ICO must pass the regulations first so that the possibility of scam can be minimized but I realize that it will not be realized in the near future, while I cannot just sit still when this business grows therefore I decided to continue to like, trust and support crypto even though there are no regulations while waiting until the regulations really become an absolute requirement for all projects or ICO
I think that the regulation will be in the next year or two, so everyone has to wait a little bit! I also a supporter of the regulation of our market
The regulation process is not required to run a crypto business and the alternatives can be the biggest threat to the governments. Even blockchain companies can create another way to check the project's trustworthiness.
It's required to attract investors to bring fresh money to the crypto. Remember that's the main thing that has already aimed by crypto adopters. More people join and more money come to the crypto and that will build a very strong ecosystem. Easy regulation is needed but it must not be a strict regulation
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 06:18:45 PM
I think regulation is not a bad idea in crypto because there are lot of scam projects around and the only antidote to scam project is regulation of ICOs.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 07, 2019, 04:51:34 PM
Why ask for good or bad regulation, if it has long existed on the cryptocurrency market. Most exchanges - are centralized and belong to the owners, who among themselves are in agreement.
Exchange at any time can block your money and require documents about their origin. Is this not a regulation?
And I think regulation hurts the crypto market.
Of course you are right, but not quite exactly wrote everything. I think that the field of cryptocurrency is very lacking in financial regulation of prices and insurance of cryptocurrency assets.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 07, 2019, 03:44:12 PM
Why ask for good or bad regulation, if it has long existed on the cryptocurrency market. Most exchanges - are centralized and belong to the owners, who among themselves are in agreement.
Exchange at any time can block your money and require documents about their origin. Is this not a regulation?
And I think regulation hurts the crypto market.
Activity: 406
May 07, 2019, 03:28:25 PM
Regulating cryptocurrency is a bad thing but i think government can make the decision to do that which will be bad news for the investors
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 07, 2019, 02:53:37 PM
actually I really support the regulation even I hope that all projects or ICO must pass the regulations first so that the possibility of scam can be minimized but I realize that it will not be realized in the near future, while I cannot just sit still when this business grows therefore I decided to continue to like, trust and support crypto even though there are no regulations while waiting until the regulations really become an absolute requirement for all projects or ICO
I think that the regulation will be in the next year or two, so everyone has to wait a little bit! I also a supporter of the regulation of our market
The regulation process is not required to run a crypto business and the alternatives can be the biggest threat to the governments. Even blockchain companies can create another way to check the project's trustworthiness.
Activity: 486
May 07, 2019, 02:51:22 PM
Regulators will be relevant only if the government approves the cryptocurrency.  Otherwise, they are not very necessary.  Because they will influence the course.
Activity: 630
May 07, 2019, 02:44:35 PM
I agree with your point of view. regulations restricting certain phishing projects. create trust for investors. The important issue is that the regulation will not be the purpose that the blockchain has built
one way or another with problems, you will need to do something, which today is very bad for the cryptocurrency market.  If the cryptocurrency market did not have such a large amount of fraud, then the regulation would have filed by itself.  Based on this, not only conversations will be conducted, but it will also be possible to conduct certain actions, which is already happening with certain trading platforms.
Activity: 309
May 06, 2019, 09:47:45 PM
I agree with your point of view. regulations restricting certain phishing projects. create trust for investors. The important issue is that the regulation will not be the purpose that the blockchain has built
Activity: 546
May 06, 2019, 09:43:07 PM
Regulation have a good and bad faces. If regulation will be implemented itbis good i n our daily transactions and it will be morr easy and less hassle. But if we think on the other side many of us will be affected. More employees will become unemployed because all transactions will be online and for the small merchant their business will be die because they cannot afford to upgrade their system.
Activity: 512
May 06, 2019, 09:15:41 PM
I agree with you, if the rules are made and the rules go well, I think that is very good, because it will protect crypto users, and I think
will anticipate fraud.
Activity: 312
May 06, 2019, 08:42:31 PM
regulation is absolutely necessary especially dealing with the large exit scams, ICO busts and if any sort of terrorist attacks were to happen there would be a way to track it before it happens. I found the ciphertrace quarterly report really interesting which outlines everything they found just in Q1

https://ciphertrace.com/articles/q1-2019-cryptocurrency-anti-money-laundering-report/

These are good guys imo and want to make the larger ecosystem safe and fair
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 06, 2019, 08:25:47 PM
Regulation is good especially for some aspects in crypto but not the whole crypto space. The aspects of crypto that needs to be regulated is ICO, STO, IEO, and bounty programs. This calls for attention because there has several reports on issues concerning investors or bounty hunters being scammed. Proper regulation will certainly put the scam on check and bring back the trust some investors have for crypto investment.
Activity: 94
Merit: 19
May 06, 2019, 08:13:29 PM
I also agree that adequate regulation can be an important boost for the growth of the crypto market, although lawmakers in each country should be aware that too rigid legislation may even be negative for the adoption and use of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, sufficient freedom should be sought to ensure the decentralization and anonymity of transactions, but sufficient protection to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
May 05, 2019, 07:22:37 PM
Basically regulation in the sense of protecting investor is actually great you will no longer have to make too much research on the legitimacy of ICO, STO,or IEO your are joining when you know you have some payback return and that there is a little backing added for your investment and ofcourse there will be more investors than we have now
Pages:
Jump to: