Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 35. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 05, 2019, 07:18:43 PM
of course that is very good because if there is a regulation it means that there is a law or government institution that oversees or screens the project and of course that will make investors and bounty hunters feel more comfortable because I believe that getting regulations is not easy, there are some conditions that must be fulfilled to determine whether the project is feasible or not and when someone succeeds in passing it means that it is a good project and of course the bounty hunter and investors will not worry about the project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 05, 2019, 07:11:47 PM
We definitely need some kind of regulation in cryptos, because so many people are launching ICOs just to make money. Once registration reflect similar consumer protections, there will be more incentive to develop better project. Regulation is needed and welcomed; to a reasonable degree.
There are pros and cons of regulation and we have to consider it because it will really affect everyone of us who are doing crypto. We'll I agree with you if regulation will be implemented, it will somehow protect the bounty hunters  and investors from scammers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
May 05, 2019, 06:30:35 PM
I agree with you. I don't think we have to analyze every portfolio but we should have compliance for exchanges to watch large movements of money. I know Binance did a recent announcement of their KYC and AML partners which I thought was a great move on their part.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 05, 2019, 05:34:53 PM
actually I really support the regulation even I hope that all projects or ICO must pass the regulations first so that the possibility of scam can be minimized but I realize that it will not be realized in the near future, while I cannot just sit still when this business grows therefore I decided to continue to like, trust and support crypto even though there are no regulations while waiting until the regulations really become an absolute requirement for all projects or ICO
I think that the regulation will be in the next year or two, so everyone has to wait a little bit! I also a supporter of the regulation of our market
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
May 05, 2019, 05:27:36 PM
actually I really support the regulation even I hope that all projects or ICO must pass the regulations first so that the possibility of scam can be minimized but I realize that it will not be realized in the near future, while I cannot just sit still when this business grows therefore I decided to continue to like, trust and support crypto even though there are no regulations while waiting until the regulations really become an absolute requirement for all projects or ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 05, 2019, 05:17:52 PM
Yes,we need regulation, but if it is not forthcoming, then we should move on with what is presently available.
You can still avoid scam projects even without regulation, but you must learn how to do that.
Scammers are seriously at it though, just learn their strategies. If you notice any thing that gives you doubt over the project, then opt out.
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 05, 2019, 02:45:54 PM
It seems to me that the regulation will still be regardless of our desire.  Just when the introduction of cryptocurrency will then just need and regulators.  I think that they will only benefit.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2019, 02:36:37 PM
It depends on which kind of regulation come to this situation. If the regulations come for save the people and crypto both then it's good. And in some point I think regulation is very much important. Cause if you see the history of crypto the number of scams and failed project. The number of lost money of investors and general people is very high. Mainly in the ICO ecosystem. In last few months most of the icos are scam which took peoples money and vanished. So if regulation come and save people from this situation then it's very good. But regulation somehow will destroy the privacy which is one of the best part of crypto currency.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 05, 2019, 01:46:59 PM
I think honest regulation is good for this market, because there are a lot of scammers and we should be protected by the special organisations.
Regulation will be accompanied by taxes. Free regulation of the cryptocurrency market should not wait. This is definitely a paid service.
I'd rather pay taxes than lose all my savings because of scammers.  This opinion is risky and more than right for me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 05, 2019, 01:35:03 PM
I think honest regulation is good for this market, because there are a lot of scammers and we should be protected by the special organisations.
Regulation will be accompanied by taxes. Free regulation of the cryptocurrency market should not wait. This is definitely a paid service.
Activity: 644
May 05, 2019, 12:59:49 PM
Regulators are needed only to somehow reduce the number of scams that have appeared on the market.  And the number of bench coins that have appeared on the market will decrease.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 05, 2019, 12:57:56 PM
Regulation should happen at the code level.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 12:55:34 PM
Activity: 588
May 05, 2019, 12:49:28 PM
I need to talk about the current situation; very good thing. In this way, the crypto money will win the trust of investors and on the other hand they will have the state behind.
In some circumstances, you can always find both pros and cons.  But I always adhere to the opinion that if a person or a certain body is given the functions of a manager, then by all means someone will have a desire to abuse their functional duties.
Merit: 102
May 04, 2019, 03:27:47 PM
I need to talk about the current situation; very good thing. In this way, the crypto money will win the trust of investors and on the other hand they will have the state behind.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 04, 2019, 03:19:37 PM
I think that regulation is what the market needs now. There is still a lot of fraud on the market. If we are unable to eliminate them, then this can be a barrier to the arrival of big money on the market.
Yes the cryptocurrency market need regulations at this period in time when investors are so depressed due to the prolonged crisis in the ICO market which have lead to many losing there money in the process. And we are waiting for the first country to take the lead in the regulations process.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 04, 2019, 03:04:52 PM
I think that regulation is what the market needs now. There is still a lot of fraud on the market. If we are unable to eliminate them, then this can be a barrier to the arrival of big money on the market.
Activity: 616
May 04, 2019, 03:04:37 PM
As usual in situations there is no unambiguous global response, as usual for some people it is very good, for example for investors who do not want to show their face, and also very bad for these same people because they need verification
Activity: 336
May 04, 2019, 02:56:03 PM
Cryptocurrencies were created to be an independent means of payment. Cryptocurrencies value anonymity and independence. That is why the centralized regulation of the crypto market will contradict its nature and the goals of creating cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2019, 01:40:04 PM
Depends on your point of view. If you wish that the anonymity should remain on the same level, you should be against any art of regulations, but if you want to prevent scam, you should be for regulations of any art.
Pages:
Jump to: