Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 37. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
May 03, 2019, 07:45:37 PM
I think regulation will be good
It helps to keep control of funds of investors and that’s what’s ieos have offered so far

It can also go wrong if you go to the less popular exchange for your ieo
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 07:41:36 PM
There are such wallets and they are not necessarily scams if they are connected with staking opportunities. Some new coins also offering for example 25% of their tokens if you hold your tokens in the wallet for a certain period (2-3 months). We have to make research to look at these opportunities because there are some legit ones out there.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
May 03, 2019, 07:23:47 PM
Regulation is very necessary for the crypto industry but what we need to underline is that the regulation must continue to prioritize the systems that apply in blockchain technology in other ways the regulation is not the opposite of what is in bitcoin. In addition, with a regulation, people will be more confident with security in investing or trading in the form of crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 07:17:02 PM

Satoshi`s vision was to create cryptocurrency as a decentralized digital asset, independent
from governments and regulation. At this stage of the market that is still not possible without
regulations as a "needed evil".
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 06:00:56 PM
Of course we all know that the regulation is very much needed so that we as crypto enthusiasts and as investors can feel comfortable and safe in using the cryptocurrency
Until now, many state governments are studying, exploring and compiling regulations regarding the cryptocurrency, therefore we certainly hope that there are regulations and policies that are good for us all.
So in my opinion the regulation about cryptocurrency is good for us as ucrypto users.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 03, 2019, 12:04:41 PM
Regulation is now necessary, the fact is that now people have begun to deceive investors very often and this is a very serious violation. Therefore, for now I think that investing in such projects is clearly dangerous. Maybe the regulation will be able to resolve such issues.
it is true if it is associated with the ico program, but another story if it is for the whole. I mean we see that for every country there are some who don't like this, of course there are pros and cons too. but I agree with the rules in this case it is very important to apply. this can also reduce fraudsters ico
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
May 03, 2019, 12:01:16 PM
Everyone understands that the regulation of cryptocurrency sphere is a matter of time, cryptocurrency wild west should come to an end.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
May 03, 2019, 11:39:51 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
In some cases I agree with your opinion, but on the other hand if it allows the opening of our portfolio to the public / company / certain parties so that they have moved away from the real goal of the blockchain, which is anonymous. and it can be easy for intruders to manipulate / steal our data finally. indeed it can also be positive because the data of thieves can also be easily known.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
May 03, 2019, 07:49:05 AM
I agree that supervision is necessary for encryption. In the world of encryption, scams occur every day, and many people are deceived. Therefore, the addition of supervision is conducive to the development of the encryption industry, which must be experienced in development. normalization.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
May 03, 2019, 07:46:18 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

For me,it is good, it will drive more trust and confidence from the worldwide audience or the community itself, and many businesses would adapt cryptocurrency, if it is properly regulated.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 07:24:11 AM
Of course, regulation is not the best option. the feature of encryption is decentralization. we don't need a authority to manage encryption. Encryption is maturing. those scams will be restricted by the market
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
May 02, 2019, 06:28:40 PM
In my opinion, government regulations and rules for the crypto market will reflect both positive and negative aspects. The positive side is to limit organizations and individuals who use Bitcoin to make scam tools that confuse the country, control the development of the economy. But it limits the large-scale development of Bitcoin and the crypto. when you have managed the tax you pay will not be small.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 02, 2019, 06:12:04 PM
Cryptocurrencies attract many people precisely as a means of making anonymous payments, with minimal commissions and good speed. When people do not need to pay banks high interest and provide a lot of documents about the origin of funds.
The only thing that hinders is the presence of centralized exchanges that constantly rock the prices of coins, which leads to high volatility. Here regulation of these exchanges would not hurt.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
May 02, 2019, 04:40:09 PM

Due to scam project that are rampant in crypto space a body is  needed to stop the activities of these scammers if there is a regulation in place it will reduce scam to its barest minimum.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 02, 2019, 04:05:12 PM
I believe that regulation in our time is an excellent step in order not to be deceived by various fraudulent projects and allow us to invest in already proven ones.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 02, 2019, 03:25:35 PM
Personally I like the idea of regulating cryptocurrency, because I believe it will reduce the rate at which people are being scammed by the so called ICOs and IEOs.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 02, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

Regulations may defeat the basics cryptocurrency which lies on decentralization but then this very feature has been misused as a tool for fraud and hence there is need for quick regulation to curtail the massive losses in the crypto industry
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 12:38:26 PM
What is the essence of decentralisation if we are going to be regulated? I believe everything about cryptocurrency should be anonymous that's why we haven't find who the creator of Bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamoto) really his. I think the government should just leave us alone with our decentralisation and face their centralisation.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 01, 2019, 12:26:32 PM
Regulation is good, but this should not affect the decentralization of the network. Large number of people around the world knew well about bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies but due to the lack of regulation they fear and stand away from it. When regulated it'll easily get a large number of users, most of them being the common people. When bitcoin is begun to be used by common people automatically there will be good growth with it. Regulation is good when it is done in the right manner.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
May 01, 2019, 12:14:56 PM
I agree that regulation is simply necessary at the ICO stage - a very large amount of interests and funds are affected at this stage
Pages:
Jump to: