Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 41. (Read 30843 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 12:17:06 PM
Regulations is good and will be the best for cryptocurrency. Considering the rate of fake and scam projects, that's the best thing to bring into cryto
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 12:14:05 PM
in my opinion, supervision has more harm than good. the spirit of encryption is decentralized. Supervision will seriously undermine the spirit of encryption. Encryption is still in its infancy. It may have some vulnerabilities. but the market will gradually fix it.
I can understand, in the sense that great curiosity makes us fall because we see so many risks or weaknesses in market development. But in my opinion supervision is very important to complement what we will take, everyone has their own mental abilities so it is not a problem to increase our knowledge.
Activity: 616
April 29, 2019, 09:37:53 AM
I think regulation in a crypt is good and bad at the same time. Since many people came to this market for X, regulation for them is bad, there will not be such sharp movements. But on the other hand there will be no manipulations from the centralized exchanges.

There will be a good and bad impact on what will happen later. so it's best to look at the process and what nature will emerge later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 09:31:14 AM
in my opinion, supervision has more harm than good. the spirit of encryption is decentralized. Supervision will seriously undermine the spirit of encryption. Encryption is still in its infancy. It may have some vulnerabilities. but the market will gradually fix it.
Activity: 539
April 29, 2019, 08:53:30 AM
I think regulation in a crypt is good and bad at the same time. Since many people came to this market for X, regulation for them is bad, there will not be such sharp movements. But on the other hand there will be no manipulations from the centralized exchanges.
Activity: 672
April 29, 2019, 08:52:35 AM
Presently crypto looks to be an all-comers affair. With regulation some degree of sanity will be introduced into the ecosystem which in itself would help reduce the number of scam icos that have flooded the crypto-currencies environment
Activity: 135
April 29, 2019, 08:49:32 AM
Neither good or bad, its necessary. This is the only way for crypto to become a respected part of global economy
Activity: 420
April 29, 2019, 04:38:22 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I fully agree that, with properly organized regulation, the overall situation in the ICO market can be significantly improved. Including it will be possible to competently improve the issues of safe and reliable investments. But before the advent of such technologies still need to wait at least several years.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
January 31, 2019, 07:41:12 PM
I think regulations neither bad, nor good. It is just the reality. In the following market conditions rules implented by the government is a good instrument in order to prevent money laundering, as well as drug selling. Also, nowadays regulations can give the investors higher level of protection.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 31, 2019, 06:31:27 PM
There is nothing wrong with regulation on its own, but in the best  interest of how cryptocurrency was designed, it might not be helpful. We are operating in a decentralized system and bringing in regulation, is like allowing centralization, which might make cryptocurrency and block chain technology not to be of use or necessary again.
Even if governments create regulations about how cryptocurrencies should be used one problem they have is they have no power to make their rules mandatory, so a person using cryptocurrencies is going to realize very fast that despite what the government say they can do whatever they want with their money and the government cannot do anything to avoid that.
copper member
Activity: 112
January 31, 2019, 03:48:08 AM
In the major purpose of the regulation, it is not really bad, it can be just bad when extrinsically applied some bad things on to it. Like using regulation to control the market in their condition.
Activity: 896
January 31, 2019, 03:40:25 AM
In my opinion, regulation violates the very idea of cryptography in general, but in ICO projects, I consider it necessary to adopt certain rules, apply measures to dishonest companies to protect the interests of investors.
now that's what we haven't seen in the ico industry. we hope there will soon be rules to protect the rights of ico investors, if it continues like this maybe ico will soon be extinct due to abandonment of investors, or investors who choose to invest in coins on the market.
Activity: 588
January 31, 2019, 03:30:25 AM
In my opinion, regulation violates the very idea of cryptography in general, but in ICO projects, I consider it necessary to adopt certain rules, apply measures to dishonest companies to protect the interests of investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 30, 2019, 08:23:52 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

Futures were devaluation and sucking liquidity out of the market basically. Regulation, ETF may bring natural interest as an investment into crypto for the institutional money. We are all waiting for that move Smiley
Activity: 95
January 30, 2019, 07:26:09 PM
The point of cryptocurrencies was to move away from centralization and regulations...however some things still need to be kept in check. The truth is, there are pros and cons to centralization and decentralization
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 30, 2019, 07:00:38 PM
Regulation is both good and bad: it is bad for the market during the transition, while it is a good in the long run. Centralized and decentralized world must have a point of contact: the regulation
Regulation is a very important thing to give guarantee if the platforms are not created by criminal. it looks good to forced them to be verified through KYC process. But if that was very strict and it sounds doesn't seem good.
The point of regulation to put more requirements.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 30, 2019, 06:41:53 PM
Regulation is both good and bad: it is bad for the market during the transition, while it is a good in the long run. Centralized and decentralized world must have a point of contact: the regulation
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 30, 2019, 06:25:33 PM
I think that ICO regulation makes sense, as there are too many scams trying to get your money at the moment. Regulation of cryptocurrencies themselves, it seems to me a bad decision.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 30, 2019, 06:20:15 PM

regulation will help really big money to come to this market. institutional investors need a guarantee that everything will be in order with their money and that they will be insured. but I hope it does not kill the initial idea of ​​blockchain anonymity and decentralization
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 30, 2019, 05:31:03 PM
Regulation is the main solution needed to attract more  investors  and ultimately increase the acceptance rate of people globally, as  trust and  knowledge  about the community will increase, when regulation through government policy takes place.
Pages:
Jump to: