Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 52. (Read 30843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
January 05, 2019, 11:29:39 PM
Crypto regulation is always good in terms of sole purposes of the regulations. To protect investors and to develop innovations should be the priority of regulatory laws. If the purpose of the regulation is to control the money of the public, it will compromise the use of crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
January 05, 2019, 11:07:33 PM
if the rules are made to make it comfortable between the two parties, I think it is worthy to be followed, but most regulations made by the government only benefit one-sidedly, so look first at the rules.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 05, 2019, 10:46:33 PM
I don't think cryptocurrency regulation is a good thing, but unfortunately it is a necessary measure to prevent a large level of fraud.

I am not sure that cryptocurrency regulation will be able to reduce the number of fraudsters. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will not be from this better.
if it has been proven Cryptocurrency regulations will reduce the number of frauds and it would be better for the ICO to run and all of them, there will certainly be many who agree with these regulations. sometimes the rules need to be determined, and sometimes it doesn't need rules because it makes it difficult to make a profit and it's hard to follow Crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 10:43:49 PM
I think having a regulations to Crypto is a good idea to prevent from those people who create their scam projects and I think regulations would maintain a better service for investors. And I think more investors will not gonna hesitate to invest to their favorite currency if Crypto have a regulations in their projects that can make more sense for us to be more secure in our investments.
Activity: 476
January 05, 2019, 06:53:23 PM
I don't think cryptocurrency regulation is a good thing, but unfortunately it is a necessary measure to prevent a large level of fraud.

I am not sure that cryptocurrency regulation will be able to reduce the number of fraudsters. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will not be from this better.
Activity: 532
January 05, 2019, 06:34:56 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 05, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
Yeah regulation will be good, no two ways about that but i also think that the regulation might lead to the government imposing too many  things and controlling the affairs of most activities which could be very disturbing.
Activity: 406
January 05, 2019, 05:36:51 PM
i think regulation will affect the cryptocurrency market positively this can help in bringing more institutional investors and reduce the huge amount of scam in the space Cheesy
And I agree with you. It seems to me that in this case the cryptocurrency will be more reliable and this will attract many large investors.
Activity: 658
January 05, 2019, 05:34:50 PM
i think regulation will affect the cryptocurrency market positively this can help in bringing more institutional investors and reduce the huge amount of scam in the space Cheesy
Activity: 256
January 05, 2019, 05:32:13 PM
Regulation is 100% necessary.
It's GOVERNMENT regulation that many of us here consider bad.
The free market can also self-regulate given enough time to mature. During the time, there's going to be some pain, loss and suffering - sure. But eventually we'll end up in a situation which is much better than the "single point of failure" that the easily corruptible government regulations provide.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 05, 2019, 05:30:31 PM
I think that the regulation of cryptocurrency is very bad. Many people came to cryptocurrency because this currency is completely anonymous.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
January 05, 2019, 04:53:53 PM
It makes some sense that there are some regulations, not necessarily by the government.We could have an ecosystem that is self regulated by all.The goal is to create an atmosphere of security while at the same  time not to kill innovations by having too many bottle necks or bureaucracies
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 05, 2019, 04:52:25 PM
Regulation is not bad  if the purpose is for the betterment of one thing.
I think its good for crypto to have regulations so that it can lessen those scam projects. Regulation can be useful if  will not abuse by others.
With the regulation, of course it will have a good impact because of course ico can also be controlled and avoid the many ico that are currently scam
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 04:52:08 PM
Of course, regulation is good because it makes it possible to make very good money due to the fact that everything will be more reliable
Activity: 728
January 05, 2019, 04:48:31 PM
Regulation in any industry is not ideal and especially in the field of cryptocurrencies.  It will be good when the rules of regulation will be able to identify fraudulent projects, but not to introduce strict rules for investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 04:46:20 PM
I still believe that the cryptocurrency market should not be regulated at all and it is very bad if it is done.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 04:37:26 PM
This is how we are driven into the herd under total control, or rather, no one is driving us to run there.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 04:34:39 PM
I feel that regulations are going to be effective in a good way to the crypto market since we need to be sure that every action we are taking is legal.
Activity: 518
January 05, 2019, 03:52:35 PM
Regulation is not bad  if the purpose is for the betterment of one thing.
I think its good for crypto to have regulations so that it can lessen those scam projects. Regulation can be useful if  will not abuse by others.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
January 05, 2019, 03:13:07 PM
Regulation is not all good not all  bad, but I believe cryptocurrency is supose  to be censorship resistant ,fully decentralized  and have no barrier to entry. Regulation will only lead to control and exploitations!

So true because the main mission of cryptocurrency is a decentralized ecosystem wherein no single organization has a total control of anything aside from yourself but due to the scam projects the government has step-in since they receive a lot of reports from individual or investors.
Pages:
Jump to: