Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 48. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
January 25, 2019, 09:19:51 AM
I say regulation will, in the end, be a good thing for crypto..

As long as the government governs, we should really abide by its laws and regulations. Not compliance from that laws makes us illegal. Let us just look at the brighter side. When we are considered legal, we will know our limitations and we can do freely without violating any law. That will surely make Cryptocurrency well known and well used all over the world.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
January 25, 2019, 08:58:03 AM
regulation can be bad or it can be good for crypto, it is possible that with regulation, crypto security is more secure, but the process might be more complicated. that is my opinion.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 08:52:50 AM
It seems to me that regulation will not lead to anything good in the future, because in this case the very idea of ​​cryptocurrency is lost - anonymity!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 08:43:38 AM
You understand that regulation is a process that will bring us a lot of money, but it will be very strange if only the United States is involved in regulation, because only they have SEC today
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 25, 2019, 05:44:46 AM
I’ve got your sentiments mate and this is same views as mine because I believe that regulation will me this community more trustworthy and may gather more investors as the scamming for sure will be lessened if not be gone that soon

And the best thing for this is the government can have their piece of cake by claiming taxes for every profiteering that will take part in each of everyone though i know this is why many cryptonians hating regulation for the simple reason of being taxed and being recognized as for sure KYC will be required if things happens
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 25, 2019, 05:21:47 AM
It is bad for the people in the cryptocurrency as they want to stay unknown.
But this regulation nwill help the crypto to be accepted all over the world. it will also eliminate scammers in doing ICO which will make investeros safe.
Activity: 560
January 25, 2019, 05:09:29 AM
Regulations are no doubt good for strengthening and stabilizing crptocurrency. Although regulations will in the first place affect prices of cryptocurrency, they will do good in the long run. Crypto scams will disappear and people get more attracted towards it. Investments will start pouring and the market overall flourish.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 03:47:16 AM
According to me regulation is a very good thing because it will reduce the level of scam. Crypto currency and government of all countries will cooperate with each other. Crypto currency needs to boost the big growth.
Activity: 574
January 25, 2019, 03:42:46 AM
Regulation certainly will make Crypto more developed. With the regulation, all will be monitored, including all ICO projects. So fake ICO projects will be detected and fraudulent projects will automatically disappear. So I think the regulation is important and if possible this regulation must be realized.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2019, 03:33:05 AM
In my opinion, the crypt-exchange industry has reached that moment and is completely ready for regulation. Perhaps cryptic currency needs a boost to provoke big growth.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
January 25, 2019, 03:29:40 AM
Regulation over cryptocurrency is a good thing, others may not see it that way, but when cryptocurrency is been regulated by government, it would help the life of cryptocurrency grow longer. Because it filters out bad projects and scam projects and help investors achieve a bright future.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 03:54:43 PM
Agreed. Cryptocurrency can't be independent forever. The governments will invade it anyhow. And this is not a problem. We all live in some countries with some governments and we all pay taxes and keep the laws. So if government and cryptocurrency will cooperate - it's for the better.
Activity: 322
January 21, 2019, 03:45:29 PM
Yes
Regulation is very good and would help alot in the crypto space world. A lot of things and companies have to be regulated to stop them from extorting funds from people through some misleading ways as regards crypto.
Activity: 197
January 21, 2019, 03:34:52 PM

i am opposed to regularization crypto coins were born as an anonymous alternative to fiat, is a limitation of freedom to be forced to do kyc in order to participate in the various icos
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 21, 2019, 03:23:19 PM
For better or worse, regulation for crypto is a rather complicated question.
On the one hand, of course, good. This is greater stability, greater trust in the market, greater confidence.
But on the other hand, we risk a loss of decentralization with too aggressive regulation.
in any case, if strict control is exercised in the foreign exchange market and over all projects, then decentralization is out of the question. Already today, information has emerged that even for the ethereum they are predicting a centralized future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 21, 2019, 02:26:15 PM
For better or worse, regulation for crypto is a rather complicated question.
On the one hand, of course, good. This is greater stability, greater trust in the market, greater confidence.
But on the other hand, we risk a loss of decentralization with too aggressive regulation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 11:22:27 AM
There are two options that are cardinally different from each other, but for the development and adoption of cryptocurrency throughout the world, it seems to me that there should be regulation, because big investors will want to have guarantees.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 21, 2019, 11:03:05 AM
I think regulation is very good for the crypto future for the long term. The first:
Crypto has a clear law and has been validated by the government, so that everything related to crypto crime can be justified.
The second:
if crypto gets a clear regulation, then crypto is officially an investment asset that is sold in the market as well as shares, so the interest will also increase. I think that's all for some steps that might occur if crypto is regulated.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
January 20, 2019, 06:59:08 PM
I think that in the current situation with the cryptocurrency market, with a large number of fraudulent ICOS, the regulation of the cryptocurrency market will be a forced measure.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 03:30:23 PM
regulation can boost the trust of smart money institutional investors and help them to enter the market with ease if that occurs we will see a huge mass adoption in no time good luck for all
Pages:
Jump to: